WHY I FEEL SORRY FOR THE CONSERVATIVES/TORIES

eurocelticyankee

Reply Sat 9 May, 2020 06:35 am
@oralloy,
I can only assume you've had a serious head injury since then.

oralloy

Reply Sat 9 May, 2020 06:58 am
@eurocelticyankee,
No. No head injuries.

I just disagree with progressive ideology. I think civil liberties are important.
edgarblythe

Reply Sat 9 May, 2020 07:39 am
I've known persons with extremely high IQ, but did more foolish things than your average dunce.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sat 9 May, 2020 08:42 am
Ollie is drifting further off into fantasy land.
ehBeth

Reply Sat 9 May, 2020 10:25 am
@farmerman,
c'mon guys

not fair

you're making him perseverate again

play nice

don't indulge in #3
coldjoint

Reply Sat 9 May, 2020 11:53 am
@farmerman,
Quote:
y a have to stop ignoring the fact that trump is a pathological liar and is really quite limited in intelligence

You are ignoring three years of lies you gobbled up as absolute truth. None of you are in any position to talk about the truth. You have just lost any shred of credibility. But you have plenty of company like the Democratic party and the anti-Trump media, even an ex-president.
farmerman

Reply Sat 9 May, 2020 11:59 am
@coldjoint,
That OK with me because youve never ever "attained" a rank of anything remotely resembling "CREDIBILITY". So anything that comes out of your pie hole has been obtained by an oral/anal depositional transfer from your Fuhrer
farmerman

Reply Sat 9 May, 2020 12:00 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
I think civil liberties are important

Apparently not mine though.
coldjoint

Reply Sat 9 May, 2020 12:01 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
That OK with me because youve never ever "attained" a rank of anything remotely resembling "CREDIBILITY"

This is not about me, and what you think about me is irrelevant. What about three years of deliberate lies that divided this country and spawned the hate the Left thrives on? Anything on that?
roger

Reply Sat 9 May, 2020 12:03 pm
@ehBeth,
You like sending me to the dictionary, don't you?
farmerman

Reply Sat 9 May, 2020 12:03 pm
@coldjoint,
well, we will take care of that problem this November OK?
farmerman

Reply Sat 9 May, 2020 12:05 pm
@roger,
its an autismmal thing. Its like "Rainman" Ollies contant repetition of his crap must have been a source of pride of his in his earlier days, so he repeats himself over and over and over and over and over and over
coldjoint

Reply Sat 9 May, 2020 12:20 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
well, we will take care of that problem this November OK?

That is no answer. What about the proven abuses of power and Schiff not releasing the transcripts because he knew that he was lying. That makes him the sociopath.

Are these the kind of people you want running things? They have not been the least bit honest and they are the ones who think they are above the law. Electing people like that makes no sense unless you want this country gone. That is the only conclusion I can come to about anyone who ignores or supports this. Now tell me how am I wrong?
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sat 9 May, 2020 12:29 pm
God, these assholes have zero sense of humor, they want to make everything a rightwingnut mud wrestling match.

FM, put that troll down, you don't know where it's been. Now go wash your hands.
coldjoint

Reply Sat 9 May, 2020 12:44 pm
@Setanta,
Quote:
God, these assholes have zero sense of humor,

What is funny about three years of lies that have Americans at each others throats? Are you really as arrogant as you sound? Trolls are not the people that disagree with you. They are just people that bring out your intolerance and hypocrisy.

That is about the sum total of your contributions on any subject. You are narrow minded, judgmental, and hateful and I, for one, see right through you.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sat 9 May, 2020 01:32 pm
@Setanta,
aw , but hes so much fun. I like to watch him stick his head up his ass and then try to talk
0 Replies

Tai Chi

Reply Sun 10 May, 2020 07:28 am
Darn it Set I thought from the title you might be talking about our very own Canadian bunch. Is there no one who can make Andrew Scheer STFU ?
Setanta

Reply Sun 10 May, 2020 07:52 am
@Tai Chi,
Tai Chi wrote:
Is there no one who can make Andrew Scheer STFU ?

God I wish . . . but look on the bright side, he's probably digging his own political grave. I wrote conservatives/Tories because just about everybody else in the English-speaking world calls conservatives Tories. In the U.S., though, Tory means people who fought against the American revolution. I have found that in speaking to conservatives/Tories, it's important to speak slowly and in unambiguous terms.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sun 10 May, 2020 05:22 pm
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:
Ollie is drifting further off into fantasy land.

Setanta still can't point out any untrue statements in my posts.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sun 10 May, 2020 05:23 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
oralloy wrote:
I think civil liberties are important.

Apparently not mine though.

No, I fight for your civil liberties too.
0 Replies