coldjoint

Reply Mon 15 Jun, 2020 12:08 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
https://lidblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/celebopinion.jpg
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Mon 15 Jun, 2020 01:16 pm
Quote:
Liberals Still Think Obama Was the 'Best President Ever,' Here Are 14 Reasons Why That's Ridiculous

Quote:
14. There was unprecedented corruption
13. Student loan debt skyrocketed
12. Gas prices were ridiculously high
11. Health care costs skyrocketed
10. There was record poverty on his watch
9. He literally spied on the media
8. He literally spied on millions of Americans
7. He started an illegal war in Libya
6. He gave guns to drug cartels
5. He fired an inspector general to protect a sex predator
4. He obstructed justice like it was his job
3. Hundreds of thousands of veterans died because of him
2. He presided over the worst economic recovery since the Great Depression
1. Unprecedented abuse of power

Everyone of these claims are backed with facts.
https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/matt-margolis/2020/06/14/liberals-still-think-obama-was-the-best-president-ever-here-are-14-reasons-thats-ridiculous-n527544?utm_source=whatfinger
Frank Apisa

Reply Mon 15 Jun, 2020 01:19 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:
Liberals Still Think Obama Was the 'Best President Ever,' Here Are 14 Reasons Why That's Ridiculous

Quote:
14. There was unprecedented corruption
13. Student loan debt skyrocketed
12. Gas prices were ridiculously high
11. Health care costs skyrocketed
10. There was record poverty on his watch
9. He literally spied on the media
8. He literally spied on millions of Americans
7. He started an illegal war in Libya
6. He gave guns to drug cartels
5. He fired an inspector general to protect a sex predator
4. He obstructed justice like it was his job
3. Hundreds of thousands of veterans died because of him
2. He presided over the worst economic recovery since the Great Depression
1. Unprecedented abuse of power

Everyone of these claims are backed with facts.
https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/matt-margolis/2020/06/14/liberals-still-think-obama-was-the-best-president-ever-here-are-14-reasons-thats-ridiculous-n527544?utm_source=whatfinger

Name three "liberals" who think former President Obama was "the best president ever."

If you cannot do that...name two.

And if you cannot do that...name one.

With a citation if you do not mind. If it is someone in this forum, I'll comment that he/she is way, way off base for thinking that.
coldjoint

Reply Mon 15 Jun, 2020 01:24 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
Name three "liberals" who think former President Obama was "the best president ever."

All the talking heads on CNN. Bobsal and others, like Revelette and Glitterbag. The citations are their posts. The commentary on CNN you can see for yourself.
Frank Apisa

Reply Mon 15 Jun, 2020 02:34 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:

All the talking heads on CNN. Bobsal and others, like Revelette and Glitterbag. The citations are their posts. The commentary on CNN you can see for yourself.

There is NOBODY on CNN who ever said that former President Obama was "the best president ever."

ZERO.

I will ask Bobsal and Revelette and Glitterbag is they have ever said that former President Obama was "the best president ever" I will tell them in no uncertain terms that I disagree.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Mon 15 Jun, 2020 02:37 pm
BOBSAL, REVELETTE, GLITTERBAG...

...coldjoint has asserted that you three have indicated that you consider former President Obama to be "the best president ever."

Have any of you actually said that?

If you have, I intend to disagree with you. I think former President Obama was a fine president...and will probably be placed in the top 25% of presidents. But in no way do I think he is the "best president ever."

Please respond if you read this. I'll reach out to you individually if you don't.
farmerman

Reply Mon 15 Jun, 2020 02:42 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Historians of Pol scie have listed the three woorst ppr
James Buchanan
Warren G Harding
Anrew Johnson

With Trump not finished with his term, he has been given the honor of the "second worst president after Buchanan"

Im so proud. His announced genius has spurred us all to pack up our family treasures and have someone pray for us.

coldjoint

Reply Mon 15 Jun, 2020 02:49 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
...coldjoint has asserted that you three have indicated that you consider former President Obama to be "the best president ever."

Actually, my post said "liberals*" and you asked for names. If I am wrong about those people it does not change the facts about his administration.
farmerman

Reply Mon 15 Jun, 2020 02:50 pm
@coldjoint,
Quinnepiaq puts him in the top quartile. Hes in the Top 12 best.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Mon 15 Jun, 2020 02:52 pm
@Frank Apisa,
President Barack Hussein Obama was a fine President and I'll leave it to history as to whether he was best or not.
cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 15 Jun, 2020 02:58 pm
@farmerman,
Most political scientists rank Trump above or below Buchanan. Nothing to celebrate, but Trump believes he's better than Abe Lincoln. Most republicans thinks so too! https://www.leagueofpower.com/republicans-rank-trump-above-abraham-lincoln-in-polling/ None of them ever studied the US Constitution, US history, Bill or Rights, or the Civil Rights Act of 1964. https://www.leagueofpower.com/republicans-rank-trump-above-abraham-lincoln-in-polling/ Trump is not capable of speaking proper English, and linguists rated his vocabulary below 6th grade. https://www.norwichbulletin.com/article/20160318/NEWS/160319534 and, https://www.history.com/topics/american-civil-war/gettysburg-address
oralloy

Reply Mon 15 Jun, 2020 03:12 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:
Trump believes he's better than Abe Lincoln. Most republicans thinks so too!

I'd say Donald Trump, Abraham Lincoln, Thomas Jefferson, and George Washington are all pretty much equal.

cicerone imposter wrote:
None of them ever studied the US Constitution, US history, Bill or Rights, or the Civil Rights Act of 1964.

I bet a typical Republican could best your knowledge of those subjects.

cicerone imposter wrote:
Trump is not capable of speaking proper English, and linguists rated his vocabulary below 6th grade.

Nonsense.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Mon 15 Jun, 2020 03:13 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
President Barack Hussein Obama was a fine President

If you like Communists and traitors he was the best. We know you support Communists. So, Hell, throw traitors in there with it.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Mon 15 Jun, 2020 03:15 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
bobsal u1553115 wrote:

President Barack Hussein Obama was a fine President and I'll leave it to history as to whether he was best or not.

Thank you. If you have asserted that he is the best ever...I disagree. I would certainly place him in the top 25%.

Lincoln, Washington, FDR, Teddy Roosevelt...and in my estimation (this may be a surprise) Eisenhower seemed to be the best. In fact, if I listed them in my personal best-first order, it would be Lincoln, FDR, TR, Eisenhower, Washington. Truman might gain an honorable mention just because he had to follow a legend.
Frank Apisa

Reply Mon 15 Jun, 2020 03:17 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

Most political scientists rank Trump above or below Buchanan. Nothing to celebrate, but Trump believes he's better than Abe Lincoln. Most republicans thinks so too! https://www.leagueofpower.com/republicans-rank-trump-above-abraham-lincoln-in-polling/ None of them ever studied the US Constitution, US history, Bill or Rights, or the Civil Rights Act of 1964. https://www.leagueofpower.com/republicans-rank-trump-above-abraham-lincoln-in-polling/ Trump is not capable of speaking proper English, and linguists rated his vocabulary below 6th grade. https://www.norwichbulletin.com/article/20160318/NEWS/160319534 and, https://www.history.com/topics/american-civil-war/gettysburg-address

If there is a Hell, ci, my guess it would include long sessions of having to listen to that cretin make speeches. Someone ought to force him to read his speeches over at least once before delivering it.

He drones on like...well...I don't know what to compare him to.
farmerman

Reply Mon 15 Jun, 2020 03:21 pm
@Frank Apisa,
youve almost got the oorder that the Pol scie historians chose . A little intelligence never hurts.
Ollie puts Trump up there equal to Washington, Lincoln,Jefferson, Adams (senior), Quinnepiaq adds some other names to the top 10 like FDR , TDR, IKE, Truman, Kennedy's up there but thats just an homage to assasinatees, and a gifted speaker. Kennedy missed opportunities "he coulda bina contendah"
oralloy

Reply Mon 15 Jun, 2020 03:29 pm
@farmerman,
Adams senior?? I don't ever recall comparing anyone to him.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Mon 15 Jun, 2020 03:32 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Frank Apisa wrote:

BOBSAL, REVELETTE, GLITTERBAG...

Have any of you actually said that?

If you have, I intend to disagree with you. I think former President Obama was a fine president...and will probably be placed in the top 25% of presidents. But in no way do I think he is the "best president ever."

Please respond if you read this. I'll reach out to you individually if you don't.

No, I have never said Obama was the best president ever. Coldjoint is anxious for enemies so he makes up things. I've been mentioned quite a few times recently in a very negative fashion by a few members that I try to avoid. I've actually scrolled thru hundreds of pages to see if I ever say any of the things certain people attribute to me...its exhausting and ultimately pointless...because even when I confront them with their misrepresentation, they usually pull out the 'oh, you're over-reacting, or they try to minimize their deception, and then it's right back to more baseless accusations.

I doubt I will live long enough to see how history judges our last 5 presidents, I voted for Obama....I might have voted for McCain but when he picked a nitwit to be his running mate.....that was untenable.

Historians usually do exhausting research on our presidents and it really should be required reading to be considered a functioning adult...no one should be forced to educate themselves, but it would be great if many of these squawkers actually had a clue about what they crow about.

bobsal u1553115

Reply Mon 15 Jun, 2020 03:55 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Ignoring Watergate and the attempted Crime Omnibus Act, Nixon was a good President. Bill Clinton was a good President. Paid down the National Debt and increased the size of the black middle class, handled some tricky world crises with the military and yet didn't get us into any Asian wars, had eight years of a great economy.

There are ony a handfull of great Presidents, though.
izzythepush

Reply Mon 15 Jun, 2020 03:58 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Clinton was pivotal in the Northern Ireland Peace Process.