Let's fire Trump

Sturgis

Reply Thu 7 Jan, 2021 09:30 am
@farmerman,
I believe he stopped working the coffee shop gig (their reqest) after he refused to take orders to anyone without proof they had taken an IQ test. This was accompanied by his putting his IQ result on all customer receipts.

He now sorts through old coal bins searching for future diamonds.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Thu 7 Jan, 2021 09:39 am
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
Actually if youd read the above posts, youre the only one who is posting his IQ , Id not even brought it up. I was merely refuting your previous positions (I was only commenting on your CONTENT).

Wrong. You are the person who keeps bringing it up.

farmerman wrote:
I believe you are obsessive about your IQ score.
Its apparently your only POV.

99% of the time that I address it, it is because you bring it up.

farmerman wrote:
Youre not bringing any compelling ideas to these discussions, youre kinda just engaging in mindless self flagellation all of which is Idea-free.

When you make the discussion all about my intelligence, the only necessary response from me is to set the record straight about my IQ.

farmerman wrote:
Maybe you should stick to your job as a barista and leave abstract thinking to those of us who are able.

You are the one who is not capable of abstract thinking. I'm the one with the 170 IQ.
Sturgis

Reply Thu 7 Jan, 2021 09:41 am
@oralloy,
Quote:
...who keeps bringing it up.

Although a few days ago you babbled it twice in response to my posts and I had not said anything about it

It seems like you and Trump are in competition for telling the most lies.
farmerman

Reply Thu 7 Jan, 2021 09:44 am
@oralloy,
Quote:
Wrong. You are the person who keeps bringing it up.

Just get a calmative and maybe these obsessions about others (who arent impressed with your discussions) will dissipate.

You need some pills or a full frontal head job.
oralloy

Reply Thu 7 Jan, 2021 09:54 am
@farmerman,
You are the one who keeps bringing it up. If there is any obsession here, it is yours.
oralloy

Reply Thu 7 Jan, 2021 09:55 am
@Sturgis,
Sturgis wrote:
Although a few days ago you babbled it twice in response to my posts and I had not said anything about it

Wrong. You addressed my intelligence first, and I only spoke up to set the record straight.

Sturgis wrote:
It seems like you and Trump are in competition for telling the most lies.

Progressives really really hate the truth, but no. The truth is not a lie.
farmerman

Reply Thu 7 Jan, 2021 10:19 am
@oralloy,
Actually I NEVER bring it up until Im forced to adress your rantings.
Rebelofnj

Reply Thu 7 Jan, 2021 10:21 am
@oralloy,
So who are progressives exactly? Because it seems you are using the term for anyone who disagrees or stands against Trump, regardless if the person has a more left wing ideology.
oralloy

Reply Thu 7 Jan, 2021 10:38 am
@Rebelofnj,
Progressives are people who want to change things (as opposed to conservatives who resist change).

One of the problems with progressives is they often want to change things for the worse. For example they want to impose unjustifiable gun laws just because they enjoy violating people's civil liberties.

Another problem with progressives is they believe in using violence and abusing their power to get their way. For example their frequent attempts to prosecute anyone who disagrees with them is a serious abuse of power.
oralloy

Reply Thu 7 Jan, 2021 10:39 am
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
Actually I NEVER bring it up until Im forced to adress your rantings.

Saying that you never bring it up unless you address my posts sidesteps the fact that you do bring it up when you do address my posts.
farmerman

Reply Thu 7 Jan, 2021 11:03 am
@oralloy,
. Forget it Im getting a headache considering how easily convinced youve become. Back in the early days when you used to follow me around and NOT continuously engage in 2nd A talk, you were much more discerning. You get hit on the head?
farmerman

Reply Thu 7 Jan, 2021 11:06 am
@oralloy,
seems you are the main spokesperson for removing Constitutionally endowed civil rights from Democrats. Thats not Conservative at all.

Yesterdays violent attack on the Capitol Building was not a "Progressive act" wasit?
oralloy

Reply Thu 7 Jan, 2021 11:27 am
@farmerman,
I do not favor removing (or violating) anyone's civil rights.
0 Replies

Rebelofnj

Reply Thu 7 Jan, 2021 11:28 am
@farmerman,
Oralloy also talked about placing Democrats into labor camps.

Honestly, I'm just glad Oralloy seemingly has no real power or influence in the real world.
oralloy

Reply Thu 7 Jan, 2021 11:32 am
@Rebelofnj,
I talked of placing progressives in labor camps.

It's a good idea. Progressives are very bad people, and they should be removed from society.
oralloy

Reply Thu 7 Jan, 2021 11:33 am
@farmerman,
I've never followed you or anyone else. I read threads that interest me. I disregard threads that do not interest me.

I've always been a strong supporter of the Second Amendment.

I also have other interests. I like to defend the atomic bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki for example.
0 Replies

Rebelofnj

Reply Thu 7 Jan, 2021 11:36 am
@oralloy,
Do I count as a progressive?
oralloy

Reply Thu 7 Jan, 2021 11:40 am
@Rebelofnj,
I don't know. You refuse to explain your political views.

Do you think that pistol grips on semi-auto long guns should be outlawed for no reason?

Do you like to frame innocent people for imaginary crimes if they happen to disagree with you?
Rebelofnj

Reply Thu 7 Jan, 2021 12:00 pm
@oralloy,
It should be clear by now if I lean more liberal or conservative based on what I have been posting.

It is not necessary for you to know what my position on gun rights and gun control, as that is not part of the discussion.
farmerman

Reply Thu 7 Jan, 2021 12:16 pm
@oralloy,
youve made conflations of progressives with Democrats many many times . Soetimes its "Progressives are the..." and other times its ,"Democrats should be..."
And yes, you diid follow me around in the post 2005 time. for some reason youd act like an acolyte. It was kinda preciou.Thats when I thought you were like 13 or 14