Let's fire Trump

oralloy

Reply Thu 7 Jan, 2021 12:21 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
youve made conflations of progressives with Democrats many many times . Soetimes its "Progressives are the..." and other times its ,"Democrats should be..."

There is a difference between a Democrat and a progressive. For example, I am only one of the two.

It is possible that I've slipped up and used the wrong term before. I'm not perfect after all.

farmerman wrote:
And yes, you diid follow me around in the post 2005 time. for some reason youd act like an acolyte. It was kinda preciou.Thats when I thought you were like 13 or 14

You were imagining it. We just happened to be interested in the same threads.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Thu 7 Jan, 2021 12:24 pm
@Rebelofnj,
Rebelofnj wrote:
It should be clear by now if I lean more liberal or conservative based on what I have been posting.
It is not necessary for you to know what my position on gun rights and gun control, as that is not part of the discussion.

If I am to make an assessment as to whether or not you are a bad person, I will need to know whether or not you deliberately harm people.
Rebelofnj

Reply Thu 7 Jan, 2021 12:32 pm
@oralloy,
Like I said before, you can figure out my ideology based on what I have been posting here.

From that you can decide if I'm a good or bad person.
oralloy

Reply Thu 7 Jan, 2021 02:45 pm
@Rebelofnj,
No, actually I cannot.
0 Replies