Let's fire Trump

coldjoint

Reply Mon 25 May, 2020 12:40 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
Plus the state of New York is itching to nail him for his "charity" scams when he's retired next January.

Prove that. Where is an official from NY saying that? Source your bullshit.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Mon 25 May, 2020 12:41 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
I know what you’re saying. There is no need for deference when you’ve earned something, but the person handing you your wage slip is most likely another employee, not saying thank you just seems rude.

Your original post said nothing about Pinkerton employees breaking up protesting workers or health and safety at work, just about not saying thank you.

livinglava

Reply Mon 25 May, 2020 12:41 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

wearing a mask protects the other guy, not you dipshit. So, if you dont care a squat about others, Yuve made the entire point clown.

If wearing a mask all day at work causes you to get a worse infection, then you are spreading more germs to others because your infection got worse.

The body coughs and sneezes to get rid of pathogens growing in the respiratory system. When you make people re-breathe those emissions, their infections are going to be worse than they otherwise would be, and they are going to spread more pathogens to others because their infections are worse.

Light pathogen exposure and light infections are the key to building immunity without getting very sick, if you get sick at all.

What does a vaccine do except give you a very small quantity of a pathogen so that your immune system will make antibodies to fight it?
bobsal u1553115

Reply Mon 25 May, 2020 12:55 pm
@izzythepush,
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Labor_history_of_the_United_States
0 Replies

snood

Reply Mon 25 May, 2020 06:23 pm
@livinglava,
Produce some viable, sourced data that supports all your lip flapping nonsense about wearing a mask causing “worse” infection.

I’ll wait.
coldjoint

Reply Mon 25 May, 2020 07:31 pm
@snood,
Quote:
I’ll wait.

The CDC just announced the death rate for Covid 19 is 0.26.( source in Trump thread) That is slightly higher than the seasonal flu. We have been had, so Ll's proof is a moot point.
snood

Reply Mon 25 May, 2020 08:14 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:
I’ll wait.

The CDC just announced the death rate for Covid 19 is 0.26.( source in Trump thread) That is slightly higher than the seasonal flu. We have been had, so Ll's proof is a moot point.

You can’t be this stupid. You wouldn’t be able to walk around without bumping into ****. It’s got to be an act.
coldjoint

Reply Mon 25 May, 2020 08:17 pm
@snood,
Quote:
You can’t be this stupid.

You can't think you are qualified to say that to anyone? I have seen nothing from you that would qualify you for that position. You are also calling the CDC stupid.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Mon 25 May, 2020 09:18 pm
@livinglava,
So you believe that you are required to wear a mask all day?, then you should get several washable masks like they use for food service or close contact professions.
Your argumenst boil down to the sme crappola that tobacco mafrs said that Tobacco doesnt cause disease.

There is incontrovertible proof from science that masks protect youalmost 95% AND, they lower the dose levels to any particles that leave you and travel to anyone who may be within a "Social distance "
My mask protects YOU, Your mask (when worn), protects ME. Anyone who denies that now is merely acting selfishly. Starting with Trump. Hes requiring all his staffers to wer masks as they are close to him. But he?? he dont give a **** about you or me.
Remember that, hes all about himself that all .

Otherwise there wouldnt be any kind of "debate" , Hes even above laws of nature eh?
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 25 May, 2020 09:27 pm
@snood,
That really cracked me up!
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Mon 25 May, 2020 09:31 pm
@livinglava,
Quote:
What does a vaccine do except give you a very small quantity of a pathogen so that your immune system will make antibodies to fight it
Theres 2 kinds of vaccines (soon to be 3 if the RNA factor works)

1 THEY GIVE YOU some harvested dead virus segments that have been stuudied and developed in which 80% of the injectees HVE SHOWN TO HAVE DEVELOPED LIVE TRNSMISSABLE ANTIBODIES. This will evelop herd immunity. The Chinese have just abandoned their project using this method and, in which most all of the target animals had negative results (almost all the monkys injected, got infected when exposed to the virus by implanting the live virus into the nasal passages )

2 They inject Actual antibodies that are able to confer an ability to produce similar antibodies in the host.

3Using CRSPR they are attempting to manufacture antibodies

The idea of using face masks is to merely limit and lighten the spread of viruses by lowering the particle dosage and , by artificially extending another form of social isolation.

farmerman

Reply Mon 25 May, 2020 09:38 pm
@snood,
Quote:

The CDC just announced the death rate for Covid 19 is 0.26
and they did NOT announce the infection rate?? The CFR(case fatality rate) is a measure of the fatalities of only those infected. The TFR is a measure of the total deaths based upon the infectivity of the virus (which is many times greater than "seasonal flu"). Rmember this thing has hit the US hard for slightly more than 4 whole months and is still going strong. AND its infectivity is waaay longer than seasonal flu.
I dont believe that CDC is that afraid of TRUMP .
THeir careers will be more assured if they follow the science not the douche bag in DC.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 26 May, 2020 12:19 am
I think Joint's peddling bullshit. I can find no such announcement from the CDC. What's his source, conservative-pinheads-R-us?
coldjoint

Reply Tue 26 May, 2020 12:34 am
@Setanta,

Quote:
I think Joint's peddling bullshit.

There is one link
https://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/health-care/item/35799-cdc-covid-19-death-rate-far-low
Here is another.
https://reason.com/2020/05/24/the-cdcs-new-best-estimate-implies-a-covid-19-infection-fatality-rate-below-0-3/
0 Replies

livinglava

Reply Tue 26 May, 2020 07:28 am
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

Quote:
What does a vaccine do except give you a very small quantity of a pathogen so that your immune system will make antibodies to fight it
Theres 2 kinds of vaccines (soon to be 3 if the RNA factor works)

1 THEY GIVE YOU some harvested dead virus segments that have been stuudied and developed in which 80% of the injectees HVE SHOWN TO HAVE DEVELOPED LIVE TRNSMISSABLE ANTIBODIES. This will evelop herd immunity. The Chinese have just abandoned their project using this method and, in which most all of the target animals had negative results (almost all the monkys injected, got infected when exposed to the virus by implanting the live virus into the nasal passages )

2 They inject Actual antibodies that are able to confer an ability to produce similar antibodies in the host.

3Using CRSPR they are attempting to manufacture antibodies

The idea of using face masks is to merely limit and lighten the spread of viruses by lowering the particle dosage and , by artificially extending another form of social isolation.

Ok, so:
1) do lighter viral loads cause lighter infections that result in the immune system developing its own antibodies without sustaining as severe damage?

I read recently that Cuomo is giving line-of-duty death benefits to first responders killed by COVID19, so I'm assuming such people have strong immune systems but that the heavy level of exposure can nevertheless cause such a severe infection that their immune system gets overwhelmed. (didn't you mention cytokine storms in earlier threads?)

2) If you are wearing a mask and rebreathing viruses/pathogens your body is trying to exhale/cough out, aren't you going to be increasing your own exposure and thus making your own infection more severe?

You say that wearing a mask is to protect others, but doesn't that also mean that the viruses you aren't transmitting to others are going back into you?

If your infection gets worse in this way, doesn't that mean the people you do come in contact with, such as your children when you get home from work, are going to be exposed to a sicker person because you were wearing a mask all day/night at work?
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Tue 26 May, 2020 01:30 pm
@Setanta,
Quote:
What's his source

Got a proctoscope?
coldjoint

Reply Tue 26 May, 2020 02:33 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:

Got a proctoscope?

I gave him two sources. You are trolling because I exposed your antics and your completely dishonest nature. Oh well. Laughing
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Tue 26 May, 2020 02:35 pm
There is one link
https://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/health-care/item/35799-cdc-covid-19-death-rate-far-low

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

The New American
The New American is a far-right print and digital magazine published twice a month by American Opinion Publishing Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of the John Birch Society, a far-right organization. The magazine was created in 1985 from the merger of two JBS magazines: American Opinion and The Review of the News.Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_New_American

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/the-new-american/

https://i0.wp.com/mediabiasfactcheck.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/right061.png?w=600&ssl=1

https://i2.wp.com/mediabiasfactcheck.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/MBFCMixed.png?w=355&ssl=1

RIGHT BIAS

These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward conservative causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage conservative causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Right Bias sources.

Overall, we rate the New American Right Biased based on story selection that always favors the right and Mixed for factual reporting due to rejecting the consensus of science and poor sourcing techniques.

Detailed Report

Factual Reporting: MIXED
World Press Freedom Rank: USA 48/180

History

The New American (TNA) is a print magazine published twice a month by American Opinion Publishing Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of the John Birch Society. The JBS is a right leaning group and the editor is Gary Benoit.

Read our profile on United States government and media.

Funded by / Ownership

The New American is owned by the John Birch Society, which has been been described as a radical right and far-right organization. The Southern Poverty Law Center has described the John Birch Society as anti-government and anti-immigration. The New American generates revenue through advertising and donations.

Analysis / Bias

In review, the New American publishes news that is favorable to the right. There is frequent use of loaded emotional wording such this: Rep. Massie Ridicules John Kerry’s “Pseudo-Science” on Climate. This story is sourced back to old New American articles and not to credible sources to support their claims. When it comes to science New American does not support the consensus of science on climate change. In general, New American publishes stories that are always favorable to the right such as this: Seattle Is Dying: Radical “Progressivism” Is the Reason.

Overall, we rate the New American Right Biased based on story selection that always favors the right and Mixed for factual reporting due to rejecting the consensus of science and poor sourcing techniques. (7/19/2016) Updated (D. Van Zandt 10/31/2019)

Source: https://www.thenewamerican.com/

Here is another.
https://reason.com/2020/05/24/the-cdcs-new-best-estimate-implies-a-covid-19-infection-fatality-rate-below-0-3/

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

New 'Best Estimate' Implies nat "says" or "claims" - implies.

Reason
magazine
reason.com
Reason is an American libertarian monthly magazine published by the Reason Foundation.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reason_(magazine)

coldjoint

Reply Tue 26 May, 2020 02:37 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

They both give factual information from the CDC that you refuse to discuss. When are you going to realize your laughing at sources make you look like a joke?
bobsal u1553115

Reply Tue 26 May, 2020 02:49 pm
@coldjoint,
Read your own sources, "IMPLIES".

John Birch Society. Please.