Let's fire Trump

livinglava

Reply Tue 19 May, 2020 10:25 am
@bobsal u1553115,
bobsal u1553115 wrote:

meh.

Is that the sheep noise you make because you are sheeple or because you want to lead sheeple with your propagandistic rhetoric and images?
coldjoint

Reply Tue 19 May, 2020 10:34 am
@justaguy2,
Quote:
It amazes me that some just can't see through the disinformation and misinformation...

After three years of lies from Democrats and the media you would think people would catch on.
Quote:
So I take it trump's gone off the idea of injecting disinfectant

He never had that idea or said that, you are perpetuating a lie
Quote:
Trump's whole approach towards the Democrats and the mainstream media is a very deliberate tactic on his part. It essentially works like this: spread as many falsehoods and misinformation (with a tiny bit of truth mixed in), create as much fear of your enemy as possible, and then divide and conquer.

I see you brought your projector with you. I think the post that follows yours describes lock step and group think. That is me, or the others mentioned. Not even close.
Quote:
PS: coldjoint, what's with the pink font?

What is with ignoring the now proven lies about Flynn and the fact that Obama knew he was being framed by the FBI? Those are facts I did not see them mentioned in your post. You answer those questions and then we will talk about something as trivial as the color of my font.
coldjoint

Reply Tue 19 May, 2020 10:54 am
@coldjoint,
Quote:
That is me, or the others mentioned. Not even close.

Let me correct that. That is NOT me, or the others mentioned.
0 Replies

neptuneblue

Reply Tue 19 May, 2020 11:03 am
@livinglava,
livinglava wrote:
Read the post I responded to. I just took her words, "lazy,' and 'cheap,' and applied them back to her so she could taste her own hurtful medicine.

Thanks for getting me up to do a third coat of ceiling paint in my entry way. You're right, I did take a little bit too much break and I must apologize. I'm not as young any more and breaks get more frequent and longer by the job size.

It doesn't help this Clark+Kensington product from Ace is like water and everything bleeds through. You'd think at $32 on par with Valspar but noooo, a cheap knock off at the same price.

At this rate, two more coats are needed. So yeah, you'll be seeing me most of ALLLL day! Aren't you so lucky!!
bobsal u1553115

Reply Tue 19 May, 2020 11:11 am
@livinglava,
Quote:
Is that the sheep noise you make because you are sheeple or because you want to lead sheeple with your propagandistic rhetoric and images?

No. its what I say to insipid choices on the salad menu.

And you call ME "aggressive". You and your collective group think. meh.
izzythepush

Reply Tue 19 May, 2020 11:14 am
@bobsal u1553115,
Sheeple is a term used almost exclusively by Fox News drones.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Tue 19 May, 2020 11:14 am
https://i.imgur.com/ZVrhxjH.png
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Tue 19 May, 2020 11:17 am
@izzythepush,
And their collectivized group mouth breathing minions unable to think for themselves.
coldjoint

Reply Tue 19 May, 2020 11:21 am
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
unable to think for themselves.

If there was royalty for brainwashed sycophants you would be the king. Period.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Tue 19 May, 2020 11:28 am
And cold joint would be my court jester. Dance clown!
0 Replies

livinglava

Reply Tue 19 May, 2020 01:17 pm
@neptuneblue,
neptuneblue wrote:

livinglava wrote:
Read the post I responded to. I just took her words, "lazy,' and 'cheap,' and applied them back to her so she could taste her own hurtful medicine.

Thanks for getting me up to do a third coat of ceiling paint in my entry way. You're right, I did take a little bit too much break and I must apologize. I'm not as young any more and breaks get more frequent and longer by the job size.

It doesn't help this Clark+Kensington product from Ace is like water and everything bleeds through. You'd think at $32 on par with Valspar but noooo, a cheap knock off at the same price.

At this rate, two more coats are needed. So yeah, you'll be seeing me most of ALLLL day! Aren't you so lucky!!

Are you talking about painting to virtue-signal that you're not lazy?
livinglava

Reply Tue 19 May, 2020 01:19 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

Sheeple is a term used almost exclusively by Fox News drones.

Your point is that you can herd people away from using the term, 'sheeple,' by associating it with Fox News, which they should deplore in lockstep with the anti-Fox left?
0 Replies

neptuneblue

Reply Tue 19 May, 2020 01:20 pm
@livinglava,
I was complaining how terrible a product was.

And you thought I was referring to YOU?

Um, no. I have much better things to consume my time with.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Tue 19 May, 2020 01:27 pm
Sen. Brown Presses Mnuchin, 'How Many Workers Should Give Their Lives' For The Dow?

Source: Talking Points Memo

By Matt Shuham
|
May 19, 2020 12:10 p.m.

Sen. Sherrod Brown (D-OH) took the treasury secretary to task on Tuesday for the Trump administration’s efforts to keep facilities such as slaughterhouses open without sufficient worker protections.

“How many workers will die if we send people back to work without the protections they need, Mr. Secretary?” the senator asked Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin, contrasting the point with Mnuchin’s earlier line that the country risked “permanent economic damage” due to business closures.

The administration doesn’t “intend to send anybody back to work without the protections,” Mnuchin responded, adding that he “couldn’t be more proud” of the medical advice the administration was receiving.

Brown kept pressing. There’s no national program to provide for worker safety with regard to COVID-19, he pointed out, and while the President signed an order declaring meatpacking plants “critical infrastructure,” he did not insist on slowing down processing lines or ensuring that workers have protective equipment.

Read more: https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/sen-brown-presses-mnuchin-how-many-workers-should-give-their-lives-for-the-dow
coldjoint

Reply Tue 19 May, 2020 01:33 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
Brown kept pressing. There’s no national program to provide for worker safety with regard to COVID-19, he pointed out, and while the President signed an order declaring meatpacking plants “critical infrastructure,” he did not insist on slowing down processing lines or ensuring that workers have protective equipment.

Why should the president tell them how to run their business? He told them to keep the workers safe. How they do that is up to them.
livinglava

Reply Tue 19 May, 2020 01:38 pm
@neptuneblue,
neptuneblue wrote:

I was complaining how terrible a product was.

And you thought I was referring to YOU?

Um, no. I have much better things to consume my time with.

What in my post suggested that I thought you were talking about me?

I just asked you if the whole reason you posted about painting was to virtue-signal that you're not lazy because you are doing manual labor painting?
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Tue 19 May, 2020 03:57 pm
@coldjoint,
Because the government has an obligation to protect its citizens? If it doesn't why are we spending more than the next eight nations put together on defense?????
coldjoint

Reply Tue 19 May, 2020 04:11 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
If it doesn't why are we spending more than the next eight nations put together on defense?????

Safety at the work place is the employers responsibility. Period.
0 Replies

neptuneblue

Reply Tue 19 May, 2020 04:12 pm

0 Replies

livinglava

Reply Tue 19 May, 2020 06:14 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
bobsal u1553115 wrote:

Because the government has an obligation to protect its citizens? If it doesn't why are we spending more than the next eight nations put together on defense?????

Deterrence.
0 Replies