Let's fire Trump

farmerman

Reply Fri 11 Dec, 2020 01:49 pm
@coldjoint,
Your Obtusity..... Your wording implied that 21 states (none of whom were parties in the Texas case) had a decision in this. They are merely acting on amici briefs.

izzythepush

Reply Fri 11 Dec, 2020 02:09 pm
@farmerman,
Maybe appellant might be Pinky’ new word of the week. If he manages to remember what it means expect him to be using it with gay abandon over the next few days.
roger

Reply Fri 11 Dec, 2020 02:14 pm
@izzythepush,
Who cares what it means? It's a good word.

I do remember a time when Blatham had everybody looking for a way to fit 'egregious' into a sentence.
izzythepush

Reply Fri 11 Dec, 2020 02:25 pm
@roger,
That’s a word that always makes me think of Hades in Disney’s Hercules. James Woods was very fond of that particular word.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Fri 11 Dec, 2020 02:59 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

Maybe appellant might be Pinky’ new word of the week. If he manages to remember what it means expect him to be using it with gay abandon over the next few days.

Right here troll, talk to me.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 11 Dec, 2020 03:32 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

4 of the 5 swing states identified in the Texas suite have officially rebuked Texas to the USSC and have made several really strong arguments why Texas cannot speak for any other state.
Theyve actually asked that the USSC dont even hear the case.

My hopes are that they NOT hear it.

My hopes are that they dismiss it with no comments at all...like they did the last one.
Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 11 Dec, 2020 03:35 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

I use appellant to keep the gnats off me on the golf course.

The brand name is "Off."
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Fri 11 Dec, 2020 03:37 pm
@farmerman,
I said about these states posting amicus briefs (Or Amici briefs in the plural).
Howcome Frank didnt jump on that one.
glitterbag

Reply Fri 11 Dec, 2020 07:23 pm
@izzythepush,
He can't. He learned the word, but not what it means or how to use it.
coldjoint

Reply Fri 11 Dec, 2020 07:25 pm
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:

He can't. He learned the word, but not what it means or how to use it.

Desperate to troll?
glitterbag

Reply Fri 11 Dec, 2020 07:30 pm
@coldjoint,
Desperate for attention??? The Supreme Court refuses to hear the State of Texas attempt to destroy the will of the voters.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Fri 11 Dec, 2020 07:31 pm
@Frank Apisa,
GOOD NEWS==ya got yer wish. They assigned the lack of standing that Texas even had and then, toppa that, they made all the underlying information, testimony, and what Pinky would call "evidence" ---MOOT.

BAD NEWS---we got Sarah Palin Back

coldjoint

Reply Fri 11 Dec, 2020 07:36 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

GOOD NEWS==ya got yer wish. They assigned the lack of standing that Texas even had and then, toppa that, they made all the underlying information, testimony, and what Pinky would call "evidence" ---MOOT.

BAD NEWS---we got Sarah Palin Back

America is now moot. We are now a Banana Republic.
farmerman

Reply Fri 11 Dec, 2020 07:46 pm
@coldjoint,
at least we have fresh fruit and were not a nascent fascist State under a second Trump term.
Hes tried to stomp on our democracy and our Constitution. His own USSC appointees have,by example, reminded him of the existence of our three SEPARATE and -INDEPENDENT branches of govt. WHAT A MORON IS HE.

GOoD lessons were presented for the house n senate as well. Maybe its the beginning of the end for Moscow Mitch
BillW

Reply Fri 11 Dec, 2020 07:51 pm
@farmerman,
....and, what was the argument they went to SCOTUS on? We are not a Republic, there are no States rights with our most supreme right, the right to vote for leaders of our choice within our sovereign individual Federations!
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Fri 11 Dec, 2020 08:15 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

at least we have fresh fruit and were not a nascent fascist State under a second Trump term.
Hes tried to stomp on our democracy and our Constitution. His own USSC appointees have,by example, reminded him of the existence of our three SEPARATE and -INDEPENDENT branches of govt. WHAT A MORON IS HE.

GOoD lessons were presented for the house n senate as well. Maybe its the beginning of the end for Moscow Mitch

There is fascist again. You are a phony. I asked you many times to name one fascist act or policy. You couldn't. You can stop hating him now, the media will supply someone or something else for you to be enraged about.

What you have watched this country become and not doing one thing to stop it is on you, not me.
farmerman

Reply Fri 11 Dec, 2020 08:19 pm
@coldjoint,
Ive named fascist proclivities many months ago .If you dont pay attention thats on you ya dimmy.

coldjoint

Reply Fri 11 Dec, 2020 08:22 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

Ive named fascist proclivities many months ago .If you dont pay attention thats on you ya dimmy.

No you didn't. But now you have to prove it. I'll wait.
farmerman

Reply Fri 11 Dec, 2020 08:26 pm
@coldjoint,
first hold your breath, ill get right back to you.
coldjoint

Reply Fri 11 Dec, 2020 08:29 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

first hold your breath, ill get right back to you.

Did someone say phony?
0 Replies