Let's fire Trump

oralloy

Reply Fri 11 Dec, 2020 09:07 pm
@Rebelofnj,
Rebelofnj wrote:
You are asking for a lot of things to happen in under 4 days, which is just not possible.

There is still plenty of time for Congress to reject the Biden electors from Wisconsin.

There may be a pending deadline for Republicans to submit a rival slate however. I am not sure about that.
0 Replies

BillW

Reply Fri 11 Dec, 2020 09:34 pm
@BillW,
BillW wrote:

It's a done thing, theRump LOST, he is now officially FIRED!!!!!

Now, get out of my house.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sat 12 Dec, 2020 01:27 am
@glitterbag,
I can see why that would be too big an ask.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Sat 12 Dec, 2020 05:17 am
Never forget:

Biden won
Michigam
Arizona
Georgia,
And Pennsylvania
snood

Reply Sat 12 Dec, 2020 06:26 am
@snood,
Dang! Trying to be all clever, and misspelled Michigan!!
šŸ˜¬
Frank Apisa

Reply Sat 12 Dec, 2020 10:05 am
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

I said about these states posting amicus briefs (Or Amici briefs in the plural).
Howcome Frank didnt jump on that one.

Do not know how any of those AG's...or any of those 120+ Republican Representatives can look in a mirror, FM. They are all shitting on our Republic...and for Trump!

For Trump!

How low can ya fall?

Don't know why I did not comment on your comment...but I have been handing out Thumbs Up like candy in this thread.
Frank Apisa

Reply Sat 12 Dec, 2020 10:08 am
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

GOOD NEWS==ya got yer wish. They assigned the lack of standing that Texas even had and then, toppa that, they made all the underlying information, testimony, and what Pinky would call "evidence" ---MOOT.

BAD NEWS---we got Sarah Palin Back

Good for the good news.

As for the bad news...unless Palin indicates she s willing to shine my knob...I do not give her a second thought.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sat 12 Dec, 2020 10:12 am
@Frank Apisa,
no, I shoulda not been going for humor with my AMici briefs. Since you were making up names I thought youd go for DON AMICI's BRIEFS
Frank Apisa

Reply Sat 12 Dec, 2020 10:15 am
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

no, I shoulda not been going for humor with my AMici briefs. Since you were making up names I thought youd go for DON AMICI's BRIEFS

Aha...that one went right over my head. I shoulda felt the breeze.

Snood got a good one off with that MAGA thing. I think I gotta steal that one for my other forum. Buncha goddam Trump lovers over there.
0 Replies

BillW

Reply Sat 12 Dec, 2020 10:16 am
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

I thought you were working on Amicus and denouncing them for "their a cussing" at SCOTUS....
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sat 12 Dec, 2020 10:50 am
@snood,
Gams is a slang term for legs and Michigan walked over to Biden so thereā€™s that.
snood

Reply Sat 12 Dec, 2020 10:59 am
@izzythepush,
šŸ‘šŸ¾šŸ˜
0 Replies

snood

Reply Sat 12 Dec, 2020 01:33 pm
This image somehow captures the intricate and complex emotions Iā€™m feeling

https://iili.io/KIW0dJ.jpg
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Sat 12 Dec, 2020 01:47 pm
https://iili.io/KIW0dJ.jpg
Why haven't the guys from Dominion taught you how to resize your posts yet? That is how it is done. BTW, God is on Trump's side.
farmerman

Reply Sat 12 Dec, 2020 02:09 pm
@coldjoint,
and Pennsylvania, Georgia, Wisconsin ,Arizona and Michigan are all on Biden's side.
snood

Reply Sat 12 Dec, 2020 03:17 pm
Wisconsin just rejected Trumpā€™s frivolous lawsuit.
farmerman

Reply Sat 12 Dec, 2020 03:31 pm
@snood,
I WAS BEING A NOSTRADUMASS LIKE OLLIE (CEPT I WAS CORRECT)
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Sat 12 Dec, 2020 04:33 pm
@snood,
snood wrote:

Wisconsin just rejected Trumpā€™s frivolous lawsuit.

There are other lawsuits they have not dismissed independent from Trump. All involve the massive fraud and illegal ballots.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Sat 12 Dec, 2020 04:34 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

and Pennsylvania, Georgia, Wisconsin ,Arizona and Michigan are all on Biden's side.

Says who?
farmerman

Reply Sat 12 Dec, 2020 04:52 pm
@coldjoint,
Their AGs each sent scathing letters NOT to be joined in the TEXAS suit and instead, asking to be removed as joint appellants in the silly, fact-free Texas Case (ARE you even conscious? This was all over the news since DEC 9, WEDNESDAY??)

You seem to have a selective memory You deny all facts and evcidence that refute your dumass worldview re: TRUMPS' "victory over Biden"

remember what you had for lunch today?? could be your short term memory has decayed like that of your Fuhrer