Let's fire Trump

coldjoint

Reply Wed 11 Nov, 2020 03:55 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

Oh, dont get me wrong, I endorse all th reounts an QA's. It just seems that Trump is purposely stalling the transition by making **** up that seems to be wasting the courts time. That, plus his highly evidenced lies can be viewed by anyone. It just seems that "His Base" denies all fact.

Obama spied on Trump during his transition. Trump was treated like **** for four years. He is making nothing up. Your corrupt media tells you he is.

What fact? That we saw no visible support for Biden and he gets more votes than Obama did? That is a fact.
0 Replies

BillW

Reply Wed 11 Nov, 2020 05:01 pm
Hey LOSER, Let's fire Trump - DONE!!!!!!!!
coldjoint

Reply Wed 11 Nov, 2020 05:39 pm
@BillW,
BillW wrote:

Most forums would consider all those posts spam. They must be cutting you some flack because of your obvious limitations.
0 Replies

BillW

Reply Wed 11 Nov, 2020 05:46 pm
@BillW,
BillW wrote:

0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Thu 12 Nov, 2020 07:18 am
@BillW,
BillW wrote:

Yup!
farmerman

Reply Fri 13 Nov, 2020 06:37 am
@Frank Apisa,
You sed the magic woid. The duck just came down and is givin you 25 Bucks.

This last week has shown us that the talent to steal an election by fraudulent claims and skullduggery is out there and requires extra degrees of watchfulness. Otherwise we could have been heading to become a banana republic with a fascist government.
Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 13 Nov, 2020 07:37 am
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

You sed the magic woid. The duck just came down and is givin you 25 Bucks.

This last week has shown us that the talent to steal an election by fraudulent claims and skullduggery is out there and requires extra degrees of watchfulness. Otherwise we could have been heading to become a banana republic with a fascist government.

Thanks, FM.

And I am loving the subtle ways we old farts tell each other that we truly are old! Groucho woulda loved the woid "woid."
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Fri 13 Nov, 2020 08:02 am

https://i.imgur.com/jP7tMSI.jpg
Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 13 Nov, 2020 08:24 am
@Region Philbis,
Region Philbis wrote:

https://i.imgur.com/jP7tMSI.jpg

https://blogforarizona.net/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/Trump-Perp-Walk.jpg?w=640
Region Philbis

Reply Fri 13 Nov, 2020 08:39 am
@Frank Apisa,

https://i.imgur.com/642bNjj.jpg

#LockHimUp
snood

Reply Fri 13 Nov, 2020 08:49 am
@Region Philbis,
I don’t think that the deep desire to see Trump finally- finally - be held to account for his actions merits being labeled a “revenger”. Do you?
Region Philbis

Reply Fri 13 Nov, 2020 08:57 am
@snood,

seeking justice is a noble cause, not a spiteful act of revenge...
Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 13 Nov, 2020 09:04 am
@Region Philbis,
Region Philbis wrote:

Indeed it is.

If it comes to pass that Trump is indicted...it almost certainly not be a spiteful act of revenge. It will be an appropriate reaction to an indictable crime.

I have to acknowledge that I have gone from hoping it doesn't happen to hoping it does. (The appropriate reaction to an indictable crime...not spiteful revenge.)
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Fri 13 Nov, 2020 09:42 am
The SDNY has several cases and more counts that go back to times before his presidency. Several are subject to the STASHU of LIMITATIONS and will be severable unless they pursue with charges by 2022. Other charges (theft etc) have NO statutes of limitations. So we will see.

0 Replies

snood

Reply Fri 13 Nov, 2020 10:52 am
@Region Philbis,
Region Philbis wrote:

I’ve noticed that phrase used - “an act of spiteful revenge” - a couple of times now. Surely you don’t imagine yourself to be an accurate enough arbiter of hearts and minds to discern one person’s motivations from another’s- for wanting to see Trump pay for his deeds?

Not to overburden the point, but do you see say... my desire as spiteful revenge and yours as the need to see justice done?
Region Philbis

Reply Fri 13 Nov, 2020 11:27 am
@snood,

i don't speak for you or anyone else, although i suppose some may feel a bit of both...
Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 13 Nov, 2020 12:16 pm
@Region Philbis,
Region Philbis wrote:

i don't speak for you or anyone else, although i suppose some may feel a bit of both...

I, personally, would never look down on anyone wanting "revenge" (spiteful or not) on Trump. The damage he has done to our nation, its institutions, and its standing in the world is massive...and is as deserving of "revenge" as whatever motivated our hunt for Osama Bin Laden after 9/11.

More than anything, though, I just want him gone from the White House and government.

A true leader is needed at the moment to combat this virus crippling our nation. Biden is such a leader. Trump most assuredly is not.
McGentrix

Reply Fri 13 Nov, 2020 02:15 pm
@Frank Apisa,
What miracle do you think Biden will pull out of his ass Frank? Is he going to tell you to wear a mask and keep socially distant? Is he going to tell you "This is serious!"? Do you not know that already?

What true leadership will good ol Pedo Joe going to give you?
glitterbag

Reply Fri 13 Nov, 2020 02:27 pm
@McGentrix,
You seem to be very committed to calling Biden and some members here pedophiles. That's unsettling, and it makes you look like a sore loser.
farmerman

Reply Fri 13 Nov, 2020 02:31 pm
@glitterbag,
and removes him from a upper register position of credibility on the farmerman scoreboard.