Let's fire Trump

coldjoint

Reply Sat 31 Oct, 2020 10:59 am
@snood,
snood wrote:

Hey somebody,
‘Splain to me how his campaign is broke, when he is supposed to be so wealthy, and has bragged about how he could “self-finance” his campaigns if he wanted to?
If he’s saving it for a rainy day, somebody better tell him it’s freaking raining.

Maybe you could answer where Biden's supporters are first? Every time he speaks there are less people than the time before.
neptuneblue

Reply Sat 31 Oct, 2020 11:10 am
@coldjoint,
They're at the polling stations, voting Trump out.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Sat 31 Oct, 2020 11:11 am
@Region Philbis,
Berlin's Madame Tussauds had previously this

https://i.imgur.com/rs1MZVV.jpg

Since they close from Monday onward for a month, they changed it as kind of anticipation of the election

https://i.imgur.com/GW2dOmH.jpg
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Sat 31 Oct, 2020 11:14 am
@neptuneblue,
neptuneblue wrote:

They're at the polling stations, voting Trump out.

No they are not. They could be stealing ballots but they are not voting. Any surge Biden had is over. Election day will put Trump over the top with a massive Republican turnout.
neptuneblue

Reply Sat 31 Oct, 2020 11:17 am
@coldjoint,
Really not true at all.

"In 20 states that report party registration data, 18.2 million registered Democrats have already voted, compared with 11.5 million Republicans and 8.8 million with no party affiliation"

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-early-voting/record-breaking-early-voting-in-u-s-election-tops-80-million-idUSKBN27E37U
coldjoint

Reply Sat 31 Oct, 2020 11:27 am
@neptuneblue,
neptuneblue wrote:

Really not true at all.

"In 20 states that report party registration data, 18.2 million registered Democrats have already voted, compared with 11.5 million Republicans and 8.8 million with no party affiliation"

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-early-voting/record-breaking-early-voting-in-u-s-election-tops-80-million-idUSKBN27E37U

That does not mean they are going to vote. Plus the fact that Biden is corrupt and has been his whole career will have a lot of people staying home or voting for Trump instead.
coldjoint

Reply Sat 31 Oct, 2020 11:31 am
Here is what is suppose to inspire Biden supporters? Senile and morally bankrupt. He also said "America is dead" at the same rally. Why would anyone want this fool for president?

Quote:
BIDEN: “I’ll lead an effective strategy to mobilize trunalimunumaprzure.”
pic.twitter.com/TAkj7bJndN

— Eddie Zipperer (@EddieZipperer) October 30, 2020

https://therightscoop.com/america-is-dead-joe-biden-actually-said-this-his-iowa-rally/
0 Replies

neptuneblue

Reply Sat 31 Oct, 2020 02:00 pm
@coldjoint,
What part of "have already voted"didn't you get??
coldjoint

Reply Sat 31 Oct, 2020 04:28 pm
@neptuneblue,
neptuneblue wrote:

What part of "have already voted"didn't you get??

Some ( a lot) people are changing their votes. What part of that don't you get?

Also that implies the people you have fooled have maybe elected a fraud influence peddler subject to all kinds of blackmail. Glad you feel good about that?
farmerman

Reply Sat 31 Oct, 2020 07:15 pm
@coldjoint,
is this anoither one like those "dumpd ballots that were supposedly found in Florida. When you guys keep up spinning bullshit, you get harder and harder not to laugh.

coldjoint

Reply Sat 31 Oct, 2020 07:22 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

is this anoither one like those "dumpd ballots that were supposedly found in Florida. When you guys keep up spinning bullshit, you get harder and harder not to laugh.

Try proofreading. You are not making sense.
glitterbag

Reply Sat 31 Oct, 2020 07:26 pm
@coldjoint,
replace 'you' with 'it gets'....does that help, skippy?
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sat 31 Oct, 2020 07:34 pm
@coldjoint,
Somehow I dropped the word "At", at the very end. Glitterbag 's contribution also worked.

Sorry if I confused you.
coldjoint

Reply Sat 31 Oct, 2020 07:41 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

Somehow I dropped the word "At", at the very end. Glitterbag 's contribution also worked.

Sorry if I confused you.

Glitterbag does not contribute, she litters.
farmerman

Reply Sat 31 Oct, 2020 07:45 pm
@coldjoint,
Well, she "got it" and you didnt.
0 Replies

neptuneblue

Reply Sat 31 Oct, 2020 07:50 pm
@coldjoint,
Lol! You have got to STOP listening to that moron!!

DONALD TRUMP, SAD MAN, THINKS PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO CHANGE THEIR VOTE FROM BIDEN TO HIM
The president believes people are having buyer’s remorse.

BY BESS LEVIN

OCTOBER 27, 2020

BY JUSTIN SULLIVAN/GETTY IMAGES.

With one week to go until November 3, Donald Trump has very little chance of winning the presidential election, short of it being contested all the way to the Supreme Court where, yes, the newly installed Amy Coney Barrett would most likely do him a solid. Otherwise, if the national polls are to be believed, Joe Biden is headed for the White House. Lindsey Graham knows it, the prime minister of Israel knows it, even the Trump campaign knows it. One person who doesn’t seem to entirely know it is Donald Trump, who is apparently laboring under the delusion that people who have already cast their votes for Biden are frantically trying to take them back.

"Strongly Trending (Google) since immediately after the second debate is CAN I CHANGE MY VOTE? This refers changing it to me. The answer in most states is YES. Go do it. Most important Election of your life!"

Live-tweeting Fox & Friends on Tuesday, the president seized on a claim that a spike in Google searches by people wondering if they’re allowed to change their vote after casting a ballot means they want to switch to him.

Naturally, there is zero evidence that people asking Google if they can change their vote are doing so because they originally went for Biden and are now filled with regret. It’s also hilarious that the president thinks his performance at the last debate was what clinched it for him. Does he think he changed people’s minds when he said separating migrant children from their parents is okay because he keeps said children in really clean cages?

"The contrast between Trump and Biden's reaction to the 545 kids whose parents can't be found is so stark.

BIDEN: "It's criminal."

TRUMP: "They are so well taken care of. They are in facilities that are so clean.""

Or wait, maybe it was when he tried to start a birtherism campaign against Biden, who he claimed wasn’t really from Scranton, Pennsylvania?

Or maybe it was when he told a room full of people that included Black moderator Kristen Welker that he was the least racist person in there, and that he’d done more for Black people than anyone in the history of the United States with the “possible exception of Abraham Lincoln”?

In fact, the more likely explanation is that, as Trump has gotten increasingly insane in the final weeks of the campaign, people who voted for him are having buyer’s remorse. In 2016 he made similar comments when he told voters: “You can change your vote in six states. So, now that you see that Hillary was a big mistake, change your vote to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!”

In related news, at a rally on Monday, Trump seemingly acknowledged that he hates his job and would love nothing more than to retreat to Mar-a-Lago before remembering himself and claiming he’s never been happier:

"
Trump gives truckers a shout out, muses he could "drive the hell out of here."

"Just get the hell out of this. I had such a good life. My life was great. And then I said let's do this, darling!"

Says he's "happy" because "nobody has ever done so much in the first 3 1/2 years.""

coldjoint

Reply Sat 31 Oct, 2020 08:13 pm
@neptuneblue,
neptuneblue wrote:

Lol! You have got to STOP listening to that moron!!

DONALD TRUMP, SAD MAN, THINKS PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO CHANGE THEIR VOTE FROM BIDEN TO HIM
The president believes people are having buyer’s remorse.

BY BESS LEVIN

OCTOBER 27, 2020

BY JUSTIN SULLIVAN/GETTY IMAGES.

With one week to go until November 3, Donald Trump has very little chance of winning the presidential election, short of it being contested all the way to the Supreme Court where, yes, the newly installed Amy Coney Barrett would most likely do him a solid. Otherwise, if the national polls are to be believed, Joe Biden is headed for the White House. Lindsey Graham knows it, the prime minister of Israel knows it, even the Trump campaign knows it. One person who doesn’t seem to entirely know it is Donald Trump, who is apparently laboring under the delusion that people who have already cast their votes for Biden are frantically trying to take them back.

"Strongly Trending (Google) since immediately after the second debate is CAN I CHANGE MY VOTE? This refers changing it to me. The answer in most states is YES. Go do it. Most important Election of your life!"

Live-tweeting Fox & Friends on Tuesday, the president seized on a claim that a spike in Google searches by people wondering if they’re allowed to change their vote after casting a ballot means they want to switch to him.

Naturally, there is zero evidence that people asking Google if they can change their vote are doing so because they originally went for Biden and are now filled with regret. It’s also hilarious that the president thinks his performance at the last debate was what clinched it for him. Does he think he changed people’s minds when he said separating migrant children from their parents is okay because he keeps said children in really clean cages?

"The contrast between Trump and Biden's reaction to the 545 kids whose parents can't be found is so stark.

BIDEN: "It's criminal."

TRUMP: "They are so well taken care of. They are in facilities that are so clean.""

Or wait, maybe it was when he tried to start a birtherism campaign against Biden, who he claimed wasn’t really from Scranton, Pennsylvania?

Or maybe it was when he told a room full of people that included Black moderator Kristen Welker that he was the least racist person in there, and that he’d done more for Black people than anyone in the history of the United States with the “possible exception of Abraham Lincoln”?

In fact, the more likely explanation is that, as Trump has gotten increasingly insane in the final weeks of the campaign, people who voted for him are having buyer’s remorse. In 2016 he made similar comments when he told voters: “You can change your vote in six states. So, now that you see that Hillary was a big mistake, change your vote to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!”

In related news, at a rally on Monday, Trump seemingly acknowledged that he hates his job and would love nothing more than to retreat to Mar-a-Lago before remembering himself and claiming he’s never been happier:

"
Trump gives truckers a shout out, muses he could "drive the hell out of here."

"Just get the hell out of this. I had such a good life. My life was great. And then I said let's do this, darling!"

Says he's "happy" because "nobody has ever done so much in the first 3 1/2 years.""

It is no worse than you listening to this moron. An opinion piece and nothing more.

The article is written with no examples of how these people know and with the same arrogance that lost the election for these haters in 2016.
neptuneblue

Reply Sat 31 Oct, 2020 08:38 pm
@coldjoint,
Talk about an "opinion" piece".... Let's look at the facts:

U.S. Politics

Did Searches for “Change My Vote” Spike After Final Prez Debate or Hunter Biden Controversy?

Trendception: A master class in the use of spurious data to make bogus and self-referential political talking points unsupported by empirical evidence.

ALEX KASPRAK
PUBLISHED 30 OCTOBER 2020

Image via Jim Bourg-Pool/Getty Images

U.S. Election Day is Nov. 3, 2020. Check your state’s vote-by-mail options. Browse our coverage of candidates and the issues. And just keep fact-checking.

On Oct. 27, 2020, U.S. President Donald Trump asserted in a tweet that the search term “can I change my vote” was “strongly trending” on Google “since immediately after the second [presidential] debate,” and that this was because people were interested in changing their vote from Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden to Trump.

In reality, that statement isn’t supported by anything resembling quantitative evidence. Instead, this tweet represents the culmination of a series of claims that have their origins in a viral Oct. 24 Facebook post. The data highlighted in this viral post — a one week look at Google Trends — did not provide any sense of the “scale” of the purported trend, nor did it provide evidence of a preference for either candidate. Nevertheless, the claim was repeated wholesale — not once, but twice — in the New York Post. A detailed look at the evolution of this talking point shows the claims to be spurious at best.

Oct. 24 — Viral Facebook Post

On the morning of Oct. 24, the Facebook account Unbiased America shared a picture of Google Trends data for the phrase “can I change my vote” that showed an increase of interest in that term following the Oct. 22 presidential debate between Trump and Biden. Interpreting these data, the author of the post argued:

There has been a large and continuing surge in the number of people googling “Can I change my vote”. The surge began Thursday evening during the debate, subsided overnight, and picked up again Friday morning. As of Saturday morning, the trend is continuing.

While it’s impossible to say whether Thursday’s debate is the cause of the surge (or which voters are changing their minds), most observers say that Trump’s performance in the debate marked a big improvement from his first outing. Biden, meanwhile, made a lot of politically inadvisable statements that his campaign is still trying to clean up.

A note about Google Trends: The tool allows users to investigate the relative interest in a search term over time. For whatever given period the user specifies, the datapoint with the highest number of searches is presented as “100” with the remaining data points expressed relative to that point. This has the effect of producing what looks to be a clear trend of some kind for any search term that literally does not change over time.

An archived view of what the seven-day search would have looked like when the author of the Facebook post made the claim shows that the post features a genuine graph produced with Google Trends:

https://www.snopes.com/tachyon/2020/10/google-trends-2-days-out.png?w=500

Does this graph show an increasing trend in the “change my vote” search term in the two days following the debate? Yes. Does this trend show anything meaningful from a public opinion standpoint? We do not know, because the data do not speak to the magnitude of interest in the trend. Do they speak in any way to a preference for either candidate? No.

While the actual Facebook post presented no evidence of an empirically meaningful or pro-Trump shift in the final weeks of the campaign, it did create a baseless talking point that would itself trend.

Oct. 26 — First New York Post Story

On Oct. 26, the New York Post published a story with the headline, “Some early voters want to change their vote after Hunter Biden exposés.” The evidence for this claim was a link to the seven-day trend view for the search term “change my vote.” The Post linked to the live seven-day Google Trend view, making their reference for the claim link effectively useless because the graph is constantly updated with new data that overwrites the older records. To interrogate the Post’s claim, we looked at the (lower resolution) archived data for the search term “change my vote” for the seven days preceding their first story:

https://www.snopes.com/tachyon/2020/10/google-trends-as-nypost-1-screencapture-trends-google-trends-explore-2020-10-29-12_08_43.png?w=500

As evidence that the increase in “change my vote” searches stemmed from a desire to reconsider a Biden vote, the Post argued that searches about changing votes were “linked to searches for Hunter Biden.” While the data suggest that Hunter Biden was a “related topic,” it is clear that the trend — at this point in time — was driven by people asking Google if it was true that “change my vote” was trending. The top related queries to this search included the word “trending.” A related topic was “Google Trends” itself.

https://www.snopes.com/tachyon/2020/10/nypost1-related-screencapture-trends-google-trends-explore-2020-10-29-12_08_43.png?w=500

In other words, by the time the Post began writing about the purported trend of increased searches for “change my vote,” that trend had already been overtaken by people asking Google if claims like the one made in the Oct. 24 Facebook post were true and not if or how they could actually change their vote.

A Google Trends view of the “change my vote” search from the day before the Post’s first Hunter Biden expose to the day of their Oct. 26 story suggests that the Facebook post, not the Hunter Biden story and not the debate, likely drove the continuation of the trend:

https://www.snopes.com/tachyon/2020/10/longer-post-history-screencapture-trends-google-trends-explore-2020-10-29-12_29_11.png?w=500

Oct. 27 — Trump Tweet

Trump’s tweet followed the Post’s first story. In the tweet, he claimed that the “change my vote” search was trending “since immediately after the second debate.” A seven day graph of the “change my vote” search in Google Trends spanning the debate to Oct. 29 suggests, however, that any initial trend “immediately” following the debate, as claimed by Trump, is effectively zero.

Second, Trump makes the claim that this Google search “refers to changing it [the votes] to me.” As discussed regarding the viral Facebook post, the Google Trends data do not touch on who would be changing their votes or to whom they would be given.

Oct. 27 — Second New York Post Story

On Oct. 27, following Trump’s tweet, the Post wrote a second story on the purported trend. The news hook, in this case, was that the president had tweeted about the “changing votes” claim. Unmentioned was the fact that the Post’s own reporting likely drove the very Trump tweet they were covering. This most recent Post story included all the previous dubious assertions in one convenient paragraph:

The term “change my vote” registered a strong uptick on Google Trends on Oct. 24, the week after The Post published its exposé series about former Vice President Joe Biden’s alleged involvement in Hunter Biden’s business dealings in Ukraine and China, and continued climbing during the time of the final presidential debate between Trump and Joe Biden last week.

This description bears scant semblance to the data the Post purported to describe:

https://www.snopes.com/tachyon/2020/10/trump-tweet-screencapture-trends-google-trends-explore-2020-10-29-12_46_17.png?w=500

Indeed, what the data demonstrate is that any “trend” in people looking to change their votes following the final presidential debate is virtually non-existent compared to the trends apparently driven by viral social media chatter, the New York Post’s reporting, and Trump’s tweeting on the topic.

For the record, however, the possibility that a person could change an early vote varies by state and by circumstance, and in many cases, may not be possible.

https://www.snopes.com/news/2020/10/30/change-my-vote-hunter-biden/
coldjoint

Reply Sat 31 Oct, 2020 08:40 pm
@neptuneblue,
Snopes is for dopes.
neptuneblue

Reply Sat 31 Oct, 2020 08:43 pm
@coldjoint,
Lol! Witty comeback!