Let's fire Trump

farmerman

Reply Fri 16 Oct, 2020 05:37 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
I know you prefer fraud, hate, and censorship to luck. But that might not work either
Plump's best friends re disnfranchisement of people of color, suburbanites and of the educated; manipulation and tearing up civil rights wrt free assembly; and out and out equivocation in spades.
oralloy

Reply Fri 16 Oct, 2020 05:42 pm
@farmerman,
The Democrats are the only ones here with an actual history of disenfranchising voters.
oralloy

Reply Fri 16 Oct, 2020 05:50 pm
@snood,
snood wrote:
You’re not sounding so cocky lately.

I heard on the news tonight that both sides are thoroughly convinced that their side is going to win. That means someone's going to be in for a shock.

Me, I recognize that either side can win this.

I'd prefer a Trump win of course. But there are always going to be Republican presidents and Democratic presidents.

If Mr. Biden does win, that means my election prediction that I made some years back was wrong. But no big deal. I didn't bet any money.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Fri 16 Oct, 2020 06:00 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

Quote:
I know you prefer fraud, hate, and censorship to luck. But that might not work either
Plump's best friends re disnfranchisement of people of color, suburbanites and of the educated; manipulation and tearing up civil rights wrt free assembly; and out and out equivocation in spades.

There is no voter suppression and Trump is not a racist. Repeating propaganda is all you can do.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Fri 16 Oct, 2020 06:03 pm
@oralloy,
OH reeeally? Your wrong about that too. Why not just read some youtube on how to fire shotguns, maybe youll finally get some useful information wedged into that fat marshmallow head of yours.

Youre knowledge of principles of US Government seems to be on the obtuse end of scale.
oralloy

Reply Fri 16 Oct, 2020 06:06 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
OH reeeally?

Yes.

farmerman wrote:
Your wrong about that too.

You cannot provide an example of an untrue statement from any of my posts.

farmerman wrote:
Why not just read some youtube on how to fire shotguns, maybe youll finally get some useful information wedged into that fat marshmallow head of yours.

Why don't you? You're the one who exposed your ignorance of guns.

farmerman wrote:
Youre knowledge of principles of US Government seems to be on the obtuse end of scale.

Your inability to point out any errors in my posts speaks for itself.
snood

Reply Fri 16 Oct, 2020 06:23 pm
@oralloy,
Aren’t you the one, for the last four years who’s been predicting 20 straight years of republican presidents?
oralloy

Reply Fri 16 Oct, 2020 06:25 pm
@snood,
Yes. Note my last line in this reply several posts above:
https://able2know.org/topic/547221-114#post-7069693
snood

Reply Fri 16 Oct, 2020 06:39 pm
@oralloy,
Yeah, you’ve toned your bluster down quite a bit lately. The difference is like night and day.

“No big deal”? You’ve gone on about how democrats are going to ruin everything if they win, and how “Mr. Trump” is so great, for four years! You were making grand, sweeping predictions about republicans ruling for the next 20 years, and telling democrats to “get used to it.” Now, you’re hedging, like it’s all the same to you either way.

Wonder what changed?
oralloy

Reply Fri 16 Oct, 2020 06:55 pm
@snood,
snood wrote:
Yeah, you've toned your bluster down quite a bit lately. The difference is like night and day.

I think you're imagining it. I've always acknowledged that my prediction could be wrong.

snood wrote:
"No big deal"? You've gone on about how democrats are going to ruin everything if they win, and how "Mr. Trump" is so great, for four years!

Mr. Trump is indeed a great president.

Progressives do indeed attempt a lot of evil. But they can be defeated.

Remember in 2013 Mr. Obama devoted the entire first hundred days of his second term to trying to violate people's civil liberties for no reason.

The NRA defeated his attacks easily and Mr. Obama spent his second term as a do-nothing president.

snood wrote:
You were making grand, sweeping predictions about republicans ruling for the next 20 years, and telling democrats to "get used to it." Now, you're hedging,

Again, I've always acknowledged that my prediction could be wrong.

And let's see what the election results are. My prediction may well be right.

snood wrote:
like it's all the same to you either way.

No.

Mr. Biden will try to violate our civil liberties for no reason.

Mr. Trump will protect our civil liberties.

Mr. Trump is a far better choice.

snood wrote:
Wonder what changed?

Nothing has changed.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Fri 16 Oct, 2020 07:08 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

The Democrats are the only ones here with an actual history of disenfranchising voters.

LOL
oralloy

Reply Fri 16 Oct, 2020 07:12 pm
@BillRM,
Reality is real no matter how much progressives dislike reality.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Fri 16 Oct, 2020 07:14 pm
@snood,
snood wrote:
Yeah, you've toned your bluster down quite a bit lately. The difference is like night and day.

You departed the board for awhile when Mr. Trump won in 2016.

My reply to you when you returned is worth rereading I think:

https://able2know.org/topic/375323-2#post-6386201

And, seriously, don't feel like you have to leave if Mr. Trump is reelected.
Region Philbis

Reply Sat 17 Oct, 2020 02:29 am

https://i.imgur.com/LJ50QMx.jpg
farmerman

Reply Sat 17 Oct, 2020 04:01 am
@Region Philbis,
they didnt mark the date
Region Philbis

Reply Sat 17 Oct, 2020 04:12 am
@farmerman,

better...

https://i.imgur.com/iozDKDZ.jpg
farmerman

Reply Sat 17 Oct, 2020 04:14 am
@Region Philbis,
much. Now help me move it to a polling place that qeve still got left.
0 Replies

hightor

Reply Sat 17 Oct, 2020 05:52 am
I'd missed this one:

0 Replies

hightor

Reply Sat 17 Oct, 2020 05:57 am
@oralloy,
Quote:

My reply to you when you returned is worth rereading I think...

This was the best part of that, now legendary, reply:

Quote:

Regarding politics outside the Second Amendment, I don't really care about that.
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Thu 22 Oct, 2020 02:59 pm

Faulty US Covid response meant 130,000 to 210,000 avoidable deaths

The Trump Administration's faltering response to the coronavirus pandemic has led to anywhere
between 130,000 and 210,000 deaths that could have been prevented, according to a report
released Thursday by a team of disaster preparedness experts.

Insufficient testing, a lack of national mask mandates or guidance, a delayed overall response
and outright mocking of basic public health practices by the administration has put the United
States at the top of the global coronavirus death toll, the report from Columbia University Earth
Institute's National Center for Disaster Preparedness finds...