I'm Back. Let's talk about Cheetolini

camlok

Reply Fri 17 Mar, 2017 08:59 pm
George Bush jr tweeted: Hey, I don't look so bad now, do I, at least as regards stupid and lying."
snood

Reply Fri 17 Mar, 2017 09:37 pm
@camlok,
He tweeted that, huh?
izzythepush

Reply Sat 18 Mar, 2017 03:54 am
@snood,
I wouldn't take the Sport story seriously. The Sport is a mucky book thinly disguised as a newspaper, they can't afford journalists so they just make **** up. It's not usually harmful like Breitbart's fake news though, just stuff about WW2 bombers on the moon and wotsits up the bum.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sat 18 Mar, 2017 09:56 am
@snood,
snood wrote:
Let me admit for the record that I was simply embarrassed to post here after the loss to Trump. I talked a lot of trash, and didn’t want to subject myself to the backlash.

I'll never understand why people are embarrassed to be wrong. If I'd been wrong I'd simply shrug and post "I guess I was wrong this time."

Perhaps I'd also do a post-mortem of my prediction to try to see where I went wrong, but otherwise I'd move on pretty quickly.

In fact, since my prediction was (and is) that we're at the start of 20 years of Republican rule, there is still plenty of opportunity for me to be wrong. But if my 20 year prediction does turn out to be wrong, no one should be surprised if my only reaction is to shrug and maybe do a post-mortem of my prediction.

Anyway, no backlash coming from my corner.

As for Trump, I am greatly relieved that he has saved the Second Amendment. I was getting really worried there at the end when Trump flubbed the debate and I'd thought that maybe my prediction was going to be wrong somehow. But now things are much better. That horrible executive order on guns has been revoked and we have a solid guy being nominated to the Supreme Court so all is well.

Regarding politics outside the Second Amendment, I don't really care about that. I hear it on the news of course. But meh.
edgarblythe

Reply Sat 18 Mar, 2017 10:12 am
The "conservatives" are about to get exactly what they claim to want. But a government that ties a chord around its own throat and applies increasing pressure, while funneling off all the wealth to the top few percent cannot stand. If the opposing party only could present a viable option, it would soon be over for the Republicans.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Sat 18 Mar, 2017 01:07 pm
@snood,
I'm delighted you are back. Following the election I had to avoid TV and newspapers. It's amazing how much free time you can acquire. Many here have said the election cost them friendships and altered their views on others. Sadly, we experienced the same thing. One thing that totally galls me is that Trump is running around the country holding rally's, dictators hold rally's, not American presidents. He's including his daughter and son-in-law in meetings with foreign dignitaries as if the entire mob was elected. If the daughter and her husband had a long history of foreign affairs and anything remotely involved in the future of international relationships it might make sense, but they don't and it doesn't. The Federal Government employs and army of experts that could advise the President, but he isn't interested because he fears they might have a different agenda.
0 Replies

camlok

Reply Sat 18 Mar, 2017 01:23 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
If I'd been wrong I'd simply shrug and post "I guess I was wrong this time."

Nope, like all the other cowards, you fled, after you were wrong on just about everything you attempted to discuss.
camlok

Reply Sat 18 Mar, 2017 01:24 pm
@snood,
I suspect you understand humor. With a large dose of truth.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sat 18 Mar, 2017 03:12 pm
@snood,
Camlok is JTT.
camlok

Reply Sat 18 Mar, 2017 03:33 pm
@izzythepush,
Let's do this scientifically, logically, okay, Izzy.

How is that of any importance, of greater importance than the fact that a University of Alaska PhD, forensic engineer says that the chance of WTC7 coming down as a result of normal office fires - NIST's conclusion is "zero"?

===============
[everything in bold is mine]

Daniel Sheehan [lawyer]: "On a scale of 1 to a 100, ... how probable do you think it is, or how possible do you think it is that this building [WTC7] could have collapsed simply because of the fires?"

Professor Hulsey: "Zero."

To see it for yourself, go to, 13:09 of the following video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mf1ewgbq4fY

=====================

Professor Hulsey reviewing his study's findings of NIST's WTC7 study:

[everything in bold is mine]

"We can't find any justification that it [WTC7] could have come down by fire.

So that contradicts the findings of the NIST report [that WTC7 came down as a result of "normal office fires"]

... we found, which is quite interesting, no big surprise, the building [WTC7] is not coming straight down, it's actually leaning to the west as it's coming down, ... so remember the building is not symmetrical, nor is it built to have symmetrical behavior it's actually built stiffer on one side than it is on the other.

So it's gonna have to be forced to come straight down, even a symmetrical structure, for god's sake, isn't built perfectly so nothing is ever gonna come straight down, unless you force it to do that."

The only buildings that are forced to come down are those that undergo explosive controlled demolition [or the French system verinage, which is another type of controlled demolition]

==========

You can hear Dr Hulsey's comments regarding the above quotes starting at 18:00 of the following video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mf1ewgbq4fY

0 Replies

Miller

Reply Sat 18 Mar, 2017 04:34 pm
@camlok,
camlok wrote:

Quote:
If I'd been wrong I'd simply shrug and post "I guess I was wrong this time."

Nope, like all the other cowards, you fled, after you were wrong on just about everything you attempted to discuss.

Why did you come back to A2K, JTT?
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sat 18 Mar, 2017 05:35 pm
Remember when the President said he wasn't going to take a salary? He just accepted his second paycheck.
Remember when he said Mexico was going to pay for the wall? He has asked Congress to appropriate the $25 billion of taxpayer money to cover costs.
Remember when he said he wasn't going to go on vacation or play golf like Obama? 5 of the last 7 weekends he went on vacation and played golf, costing taxpayers $11.1 million each time.
Remember when he said he was going to use American steel to build these dangerous pipelines? Russian steel arrived last week for the Keystone Pipeline XL.
Remember when he said he wasn't going to cut social security and Medicare? The Republican bill does just this.
Remember when he said that nobody on his campaign had any communications with the Russian government? 7 of his people have now admitted they spoke and/or met with Russian officials...after they lied and got caught.
Remember when he said he was going to divest from his businesses? Changed his mind.
Remember when he said he was going to release his tax returns? Changed his mind.
Remember when he said he was going to drain the swamp of Washington insiders? His cabinet is filled with lobbyists, billionaires, as well as Big Oil and Wall Street executives, many from Goldman-Sachs. Yes, THAT Goldman-Sachs.
Remember when he said would defeat ISIS in 30 days? He doesn't have a plan.
Remember when he said that the Obamacare replacement would cover more people at lower cost? The AHCA that the GOP and 45 are now pushing; they now admit will cover fewer people at a higher cost, after being called out by the CBO and the OMB.
If you voted for him, please hold him accountable to what he promised you - for all of our sakes.
izzythepush

Reply Sat 18 Mar, 2017 05:44 pm
@edgarblythe,
The only thing Trump voters remember is being (cock) wombles.

0 Replies

snood

Reply Sat 18 Mar, 2017 06:58 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

Camlok is JTT.

Oh. Ew.
TomTomBinks

Reply Sat 18 Mar, 2017 07:16 pm
@edgarblythe,
Quote:
Remember when the President said he wasn't going to take a salary? He just accepted his second paycheck.
Remember when he said Mexico was going to pay for the wall? He has asked Congress to appropriate the $25 billion of taxpayer money to cover costs.
Remember when he said he wasn't going to go on vacation or play golf like Obama? 5 of the last 7 weekends he went on vacation and played golf, costing taxpayers $11.1 million each time.
Remember when he said he was going to use American steel to build these dangerous pipelines? Russian steel arrived last week for the Keystone Pipeline XL.
Remember when he said he wasn't going to cut social security and Medicare? The Republican bill does just this.
Remember when he said that nobody on his campaign had any communications with the Russian government? 7 of his people have now admitted they spoke and/or met with Russian officials...after they lied and got caught.
Remember when he said he was going to divest from his businesses? Changed his mind.
Remember when he said he was going to release his tax returns? Changed his mind.
Remember when he said he was going to drain the swamp of Washington insiders? His cabinet is filled with lobbyists, billionaires, as well as Big Oil and Wall Street executives, many from Goldman-Sachs. Yes, THAT Goldman-Sachs.
Remember when he said would defeat ISIS in 30 days? He doesn't have a plan.
Remember when he said that the Obamacare replacement would cover more people at lower cost? The AHCA that the GOP and 45 are now pushing; they now admit will cover fewer people at a higher cost, after being called out by the CBO and the OMB.
If you voted for him, please hold him accountable to what he promised you - for all of our sakes.

You could probably add more to this list of verifiable lies and inconsistencies. And somehow the Trumpsters don't seem to care. I don't understand it at all.
One refreshing thing is that a few Republican officials seem to have had enough of these antics. I hope there will be more. And I hope that when they become serious enough someone will take the initiative and move to do something about him. The sad thing is that it will have to be Republicans, otherwise they'll just claim it's sour grapes from losing the election.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sun 19 Mar, 2017 01:37 am
@snood,
When he first got here he started talking a lot of sense, and like a fool I sent him a pm welcoming him to A2K. Right after that all the 9/11 conspiracy nonsense started along with insults to anyone who didn't share his delusions, and then the broad brush anti Americanism. I felt like a right dick.
Builder

Reply Sun 19 Mar, 2017 01:46 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
I felt like a right dick.

Perfect match for your avatar.

And Snood, welcome back. The American people were given two very poor choices.

That's not how actual democracy works.
izzythepush

Reply Sun 19 Mar, 2017 05:16 am
@Builder,
Response moderated: Personal attack. See more info.
camlok

Reply Sun 19 Mar, 2017 12:57 pm
@izzythepush,
Response moderated: Post quoted a response that violated the A2K rules (and was itself a personal attack). See more info.
0 Replies

camlok

Reply Sun 19 Mar, 2017 01:16 pm
@snood,
Cheetolini is now leading the government [in a way, sort of, kind of] of the USA. This same man, D Trump, stated on September 11, 2001, that explosives had to have been used to bring down the twin towers. He came to this conclusion after hearing his structural engineers describe what robust, super strong buildings they were.

And they were! Leslie Robertson, the lead structural engineer for the twin towers design told a group of people in Europe, who had asked him, just some days before 911, what he had done to safeguard the towers from terrorists. He replied, I designed them to take a hit from a fully loaded 707.

I voted you up for your scientific response, Snood, to the American scientist's study [you've already read about it above] that has revealed that the government of GW Bush lied about the events of 9-11.

When one follows that science, it's clear that the alleged Arab hijackers could not have caused the collapse of WTCs 1, 2 and 7.

WTC7 was a controlled demolition. The only logical conclusion a thinking adult could come to is, WTCs 1 and 2 also had to be controlled demolitions.