Trump, be a leader, not a blamer.

hawkeye10

Reply Wed 22 Apr, 2020 01:26 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

goldberg wrote:
Yet America's failure-Trump's fault- to lead the campaign in fighting against Covid-19 has eroded their trust of America's leadership or even its national capabilities.

Don't be silly. It's hardly Mr. Trump's fault that Joe Biden disrupted the government with a frivolous impeachment during the first month of the pandemic.

The party of Biden did that, as the Gang of 8 were getting a series of regular briefings from the government as Trump was, the same sorts of briefing that the D's now claim Trump should have paid attention to and caused him to take major action so people did not die.

Well, What about Congress? Where were they? What did they care about? What did they do?

Oh Ya, they did a Soviet Style show trial that accomplished nothing.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Wed 22 Apr, 2020 03:05 am
https://dailytorch.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/07-Kink-DT-990.jpg
hawkeye10

Reply Wed 22 Apr, 2020 03:08 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

https://dailytorch.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/07-Kink-DT-990.jpg

The problem with that argument is that money does not in fact grow on trees, and that we have for so long pretended that it does and other economic malfeasance has pushed us into a global depression which will likely be followed by complete global economic collapse. It also has a lot to do with how the global political leadership has so massively lost the trust of the people.

There was never a lot of money to spray onto the fire.

Pretending that there was and other fantasies carries massive consequences.

Our ancestors often did better, they paid attention to reality, they thought that they had too...

They were very right about that.

0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Wed 22 Apr, 2020 04:22 am
@oralloy,
Quote:
childish name-calling is inappropriate in a civilized conversation.Signature
when have you ever kept it civilized. Youve aspired to "do away" with an entire political party so you could "piss on their graves"

In my mind, your Childish ghoulishness is a lot less welcome in "civilized conversation", so Why not just mind your own business .
Setanta

Reply Wed 22 Apr, 2020 04:28 am
It is, of course, appropriate to note that the elimination of the political opposition is a hallmark of fascism.
farmerman

Reply Wed 22 Apr, 2020 04:30 am
@coldjoint,
Quote:
I never said that
Your leader did.It was in one of his interminable daily campaign speeches that were supposed to be covid-19 updates. Then it was picked up by Fox and that other regime network and everyone assumed it was correct until that was also ferreted out as just another one of his lies to the country.

I think hes up to,like 20000 lies . Thats gotta be a record.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Wed 22 Apr, 2020 04:55 am
@Setanta,
CJ and Olley have claimed that the DEMS were the fascists.I too have reminded them that basing one's regime on an imaginary "enemies" list is also fascism on parade.

Dems, with all their flaws and imperfections, havent sought to destroy those who disagree with them. (Except for Lyndon Johnson- he knew how)
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 22 Apr, 2020 05:00 am
Yeah, LBJ knew where all the bodies were buried. To his credit, he used that to get the Civil Rights Act and the Voting Rights Act passed.
hawkeye10

Reply Wed 22 Apr, 2020 05:03 am
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:

Yeah, LBJ knew where all the bodies were buried. To his credit, he used that to get the Civil Rights Act and the Voting Rights Act passed.

Helping to spawn the Victim Culture Cult lead by the feminists....thanks ever so much LBJ.
oralloy

Reply Wed 22 Apr, 2020 05:45 am
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
when have you ever kept it civilized.

All the time. The only time I've ever been aggressive is when I respond to aggression.

If you don't start it, I won't have to finish it.

farmerman wrote:
Youve aspired to "do away" with an entire political party

Their witch hunts against people who disagree with them make them unacceptable in civilized society.

farmerman wrote:
In my mind, your Childish ghoulishness is a lot less welcome in "civilized conversation",

Bullies never like it when people stand up to their bullying.

farmerman wrote:
so Why not just mind your own business.

Request denied. I choose to continue to stand up to your thuggery.
farmerman

Reply Wed 22 Apr, 2020 06:20 am
@oralloy,
I rest my case. You only seem to think that the constitution has but one amendment.
Dont worry, I dont think youre taken very seriously. Thats takes some training
oralloy

Reply Wed 22 Apr, 2020 06:32 am
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
I rest my case. You only seem to think that the constitution has but one amendment.

That's a rather odd response to a post that did not mention the Second Amendment in any way.

I focus on the Second Amendment because that's the one that people are trying to violate. Rest assured that if you were trying to allow police to beat confessions out of people, I'd be opposing that as well.

farmerman wrote:
Dont worry, I dont think youre taken very seriously. Thats takes some training

It's a shame that you aren't capable of making intelligent arguments.
0 Replies

neptuneblue

Reply Wed 22 Apr, 2020 06:35 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:
It's hardly Mr. Trump's fault that Joe Biden disrupted the government with a frivolous impeachment during the first month of the pandemic.

I'm sure you didn't actually mean to sound as if you are desperately making excuses for Trump's ineptitude for handling more than one issue at a time.
oralloy

Reply Wed 22 Apr, 2020 06:57 am
@neptuneblue,
The only people to blame for a witch hunt are the witch hunters.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Wed 22 Apr, 2020 07:13 am
@oralloy,
Quote:
The only people to blame for a witch hunt are the witch hunters.

Soooo the only people to blame for bank robbery are the cops.

Your simple minded analogies are simple minded. Let me just say it up front for you: Trump is many bad things, but he is not a witch.
oralloy

Reply Wed 22 Apr, 2020 10:50 am
@bobsal u1553115,
bobsal u1553115 wrote:
Soooo the only people to blame for bank robbery are the cops.

No. The only people to blame for bank robbery are bank robbers.

bobsal u1553115 wrote:
Your simple minded analogies are simple minded.

I did not make any analogy.

bobsal u1553115 wrote:
Let me just say it up front for you: Trump is many bad things, but he is not a witch.

The term "witch hunt" refers to the Democrats' frequent tactic of abusing the law to harm people who disagree with them.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 22 Apr, 2020 11:07 am
**** like that is so tedious. The Russian interference investigation was launched by a Republican-controlled Congress, and a life-long, highly respected Republican was appointed to supervise the investigation.

I suspect this is just more fascist bullsh*t attempting the justify the classic fascist move of outlawing the political opposition.
coldjoint

Reply Wed 22 Apr, 2020 11:10 am
@Setanta,
Quote:
I suspect this is just more fascist bullsh*t

Name one fascist thing Trump has done. I expect another disappearing act.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Wed 22 Apr, 2020 11:25 am
Quote:
Even The Manipulated Senate Intel Report Can’t Hide FBI Spies And Lies

Quote:
A close reading of the report—or at least those portions of the report that could be read—cements the reality that the FBI intentionally snowed the FISA court to spy on Donald Trump.

Who are the fascists, or who were and still are the fascists?
https://thefederalist.com/2020/04/22/even-the-manipulated-senate-intel-report-cant-hide-fbi-s
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Wed 22 Apr, 2020 11:30 am
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:
**** like that is so tedious. The Russian interference investigation was launched by a Republican-controlled Congress, and a life-long, highly respected Republican was appointed to supervise the investigation.

No it wasn't. It was launched by the justice department under heavy pressure from Democrats.

Congress has nothing whatsoever to do with the launching of independent council investigations.

Speaking of tedium, I don't know how many thousand times I've corrected you on this error now, but it's quite a lot.

Setanta wrote:
I suspect this is just more fascist bullsh*t attempting the justify the classic fascist move of outlawing the political opposition.

Opposition to witch hunts and to the persecution of innocent people stems from ethics and morality. It has nothing to do with fascism.

It is true though that the Democrats' many abuses and atrocities does in my view justify outlawing them.