Trump, be a leader, not a blamer.

bobsal u1553115

Reply Wed 22 Apr, 2020 11:36 am
@Setanta,
Its an effort to use a factual set of circumstances already well known and documented to give them some distance from Donnie Two Scoops.

It's way too little, extremely too late, they've been splashed with Trumps mud and its going to cost some of them their office.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 22 Apr, 2020 11:43 am
@oralloy,
Thousands? Typical hyperbole on your part. You have not addressed thousands of post to me on all topics combined. But, as I've always pointed out, you are delusional.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Wed 22 Apr, 2020 11:47 am
@oralloy,
I guess Republican led bipartisan committee draws a blank with you.

Figures. You need to read more.
Setanta

Reply Wed 22 Apr, 2020 11:47 am
It cracks me up that Oralloy and his fellow travelers get bent out of shape when confronted with their fascist hopes. But then you get this:

Oralloy wrote:
It is true though that the Democrats' many abuses and atrocities does in my view justify outlawing them.

The classic fascist first move.
livinglava

Reply Wed 22 Apr, 2020 11:59 am
@bobsal u1553115,
bobsal u1553115 wrote:

Quote:
The only people to blame for a witch hunt are the witch hunters.

Soooo the only people to blame for bank robbery are the cops.

Your simple minded analogies are simple minded. Let me just say it up front for you: Trump is many bad things, but he is not a witch.

The difference between a witch hunt and policing crime is that policing crime is for the sake of stopping crime, while a witch hunt is done to attack a person who is obstructing some political-economic goal(s).

Trump is attacked because he obstructs certain very important political-economic goals and that is the only reason his haters look for ways to criminalize him.

The same people who try to criminalize and witch-hunt Trump know lots of other people that are criminal but they don't care about witch-hunting them because they don't obstruct any political-economic goals or strategies.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Wed 22 Apr, 2020 12:04 pm
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:
But, as I've always pointed out, you are delusional.

You've never been able to point out a single error in any of my posts.

I on the other hand just pointed out an error in one of your posts.
oralloy

Reply Wed 22 Apr, 2020 12:05 pm
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:
It cracks me up that Oralloy and his fellow travelers get bent out of shape when confronted with their fascist hopes.

Hopes for justice and liberty have nothing to do with fascism.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Wed 22 Apr, 2020 12:08 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
bobsal u1553115 wrote:
I guess Republican led bipartisan committee draws a blank with you.

Bipartisanship is impossible so long as the Democratic Party still exists. All they care about is destroying anyone who disagrees with them.
coldjoint

Reply Wed 22 Apr, 2020 12:08 pm
@Setanta,
Quote:
It cracks me up that Oralloy and his fellow travelers get bent out of shape when confronted with their fascist hopes.

It cracks me up you were asked to name one fascist thing and come up with that ****. What fascist thing has Trump done?
coldjoint

Reply Wed 22 Apr, 2020 12:27 pm
@coldjoint,
I see Setanta is still on line. It is obvious he cannot name one fascist thing Trump has done. He has been asked twice, and then "poof" he's gone.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 22 Apr, 2020 12:31 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

This is a lie. Repeating it ad nauseam won't make it true.
Setanta

Reply Wed 22 Apr, 2020 12:33 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:
Bipartisanship is impossible so long as the Democratic Party still exists. All they care about is destroying anyone who disagrees with them.

The irony here is just killer. You can't beat this place for unintentional humor.
glitterbag

Reply Wed 22 Apr, 2020 12:34 pm
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:

Setanta wrote:

Yeah, LBJ knew where all the bodies were buried. To his credit, he used that to get the Civil Rights Act and the Voting Rights Act passed.

Helping to spawn the Victim Culture Cult lead by the feminists....thanks ever so much LBJ.

And there it is....BOO HOO...the wimmins are gonna lock us up and make us wear dresses.
Setanta

Reply Wed 22 Apr, 2020 12:35 pm
@glitterbag,
What kind of dresses?
oralloy

Reply Wed 22 Apr, 2020 12:45 pm
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:
oralloy wrote:

This is a lie. Repeating it ad nauseam won't make it true.

That is incorrect. As usual, everything that I say is the truth.

You cannot provide any examples of a past instance where you have ever corrected an error on my part.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Wed 22 Apr, 2020 12:45 pm
@Setanta,
Something that makes you feel pretty!
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Wed 22 Apr, 2020 12:53 pm
@Setanta,
Quote:
Notice that someone is quick to label a story as "propaganda"

Like your fascist propaganda when you still cannot name one fascist act by Trump? Something like that? Laughing Laughing Laughing
glitterbag

Reply Wed 22 Apr, 2020 01:03 pm
@coldjoint,
His appointment of William Barr
coldjoint

Reply Wed 22 Apr, 2020 01:05 pm
@glitterbag,
Quote:
His appointment of William Barr

Within his power granted by the Constitution. It means you are calling our Constitution a fascist document. Ridiculous. Does anyone have a lucid answer?
glitterbag

Reply Wed 22 Apr, 2020 01:07 pm
@coldjoint,
You drink the kool-aide, you wouldn't recognize lucid.