5
   

Trump, be a leader, not a blamer.

 
 
Setanta
 
  4  
Reply Sun 26 Apr, 2020 04:25 pm
@oralloy,
I presented facts to you. You just didn't like them.
Setanta
 
  3  
Reply Sun 26 Apr, 2020 04:30 pm
@oralloy,
I already have. At no time did I allege that the violence in Bosnia was one-sided. I pointed out that there is no basis for alleging that the Bosnian Muslims were attempting "ethnic cleansing," while there is abundant evidence that that's just what the Bosnian Serbs, allegedly christians, were attempting. You just can't handle facts which contradict your goofy political beliefs because you're delusional, and not very bright, and not at all informed.
oralloy
 
  -4  
Reply Sun 26 Apr, 2020 04:48 pm
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:
I presented facts to you. You just didn't like them.

What I objected to was your untrue claim that my statement was wrong.

I also objected to your untrue claim of unspecified previous errors on my part.

I do find your claimed facts a bit questionable. But since I do not see how those facts are relevant even if they are true, that's a minor quibble compared to my primary objections.
oralloy
 
  -4  
Reply Sun 26 Apr, 2020 04:49 pm
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:
I already have.

Your bluffing is silly. If you had ever pointed out an error in my posts, you could cite it. You can't.


Setanta wrote:
I pointed out that there is no basis for alleging that the Bosnian Muslims were attempting "ethnic cleansing,"

Like I noted in my previous post, I don't really see how that claim is terribly relevant even if it is true.

But:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bugojno_ethnic_cleansing


Setanta wrote:
You just can't handle facts which contradict your goofy political beliefs

There are no facts that contradict my political beliefs.


Setanta wrote:
because you're delusional,

Your inability to point out any errors in my posts shows otherwise.


Setanta wrote:
and not very bright,

Wrong again. My IQ is 170.


Setanta wrote:
and not at all informed.

Your inability to point out any errors in my posts shows otherwise.
0 Replies
 
Setanta
 
  3  
Reply Sun 26 Apr, 2020 04:50 pm
@oralloy,
That's exactly why I say you are delusional. You are constitutionally incapable of recognizing or admitting that you are wrong. You are wrong most of the time.
Setanta
 
  3  
Reply Sun 26 Apr, 2020 04:51 pm
When you trot out that IQ bullshit, that is just precious! That really cracks me up.
oralloy
 
  -3  
Reply Sun 26 Apr, 2020 04:53 pm
@Setanta,
Your inability to point out any errors in my posts is evidence of my superior intelligence.
0 Replies
 
oralloy
 
  -3  
Reply Sun 26 Apr, 2020 04:56 pm
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:
That's exactly why I say you are delusional. You are constitutionally incapable of recognizing or admitting that you are wrong.

Wrong again. I'm always quick to admit it when I am wrong.


Setanta wrote:
You are wrong most of the time.

Your inability to provide any examples of untrue statements in my posts says otherwise.
0 Replies
 
farmerman
 
  3  
Reply Sun 26 Apr, 2020 05:10 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:

My IQ is 170. It is unlikely that you've had any students significantly smarter than that.

I have no trouble believing that you've had students who are smarter than you are.
Ive had several students whose SB IQs were off the scales . Ive had the pleasure of teaching many kids smarter than I. Its a great thing to CHALLENGE them and assist them to grow their skills. Where'd you fall off the bus?

Im retired and I do this for fun and to learn all sorts of things from guys like Set or hightor, certainly I now know all you have in your satchel, (all I have to do is make claims of how noone can find my mistakes or Im smarter than anyone here). If I do that, Ill never learn anything and folks will just think that I, like you, am asshole braggart.

You once picked a skirmish with me about a particular dinosaur that I just ignored doing any teaching because you had no idea what you were speaking about but you were too busy using some argument about how smart you were and I suppose I was to be impressed (See above about how un- impressive I find you).
I still love your "Discussion" about "actinide bombs" , when all you re trying to explain was what periodic table group contained U and Pu.

You sound like some kid who spends all his time in his room playing computer games and looking **** up on wikipedia without ever learning anything useful or connecting facts.

Still carefully aiming yer shotgun?? You've got about 10 or more gaffs that I can bring up when you get too full of patting yourself on the back.


Ivomec time with the lambs







oralloy
 
  -3  
Reply Sun 26 Apr, 2020 05:41 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
Ive had several students whose SB IQs were off the scales. Ive had the pleasure of teaching many kids smarter than I. Its a great thing to CHALLENGE them and assist them to grow their skills. Where'd you fall off the bus?

I didn't fall off any bus. My IQ is still 170. And that is still much higher than your IQ.


farmerman wrote:
certainly I now know all you have in your satchel, (all I have to do is make claims of how noone can find my mistakes or Im smarter than anyone here).

No chance of that. You are incapable of comprehending most of my knowledge.


farmerman wrote:
If I do that, Ill never learn anything

You are not capable of learning anything no matter what you say in your posts.


farmerman wrote:
folks will just think that I, like you, am asshole braggart.

If anyone thinks that I am a braggart, that person is bad at logic.


farmerman wrote:
You once picked a skirmish with me about a particular dinosaur that I just ignored doing any teaching because you had no idea what you were speaking

You're bluffing. You cannot cite any such error on my part.

You didn't do any teaching because you aren't capable of teaching.


farmerman wrote:
but you were too busy using some argument about how smart you were

When you lie about my intelligence, it is reasonable for me to set the record straight.


farmerman wrote:
See above about how un-impressive I find you

What is unimpressive is the way you resort to childish insults just because you aren't capable of making an intelligent argument.


farmerman wrote:
I still love your "Discussion" about "actinide bombs", when all you re trying to explain was what periodic table group contained U and Pu.

I can see why nuclear technology would be confusing to you.

But just because you aren't smart enough to understand something is no reason for you to erupt into childish insults.


farmerman wrote:
You sound like some kid who spends all his time in his room playing computer games and looking **** up on wikipedia without ever learning anything useful or connecting facts.

More of your childish insults because you aren't smart enough to challenge anything that I say.


farmerman wrote:
Still carefully aiming yer shotgun??

Your inability to tell the difference between a shotgun and a rifle is no reflection on me.


farmerman wrote:
You've got about 10 or more gaffs that I can bring up when you get too full of patting yourself on the back.

You're all talk. You cannot back up your empty talking by citing any such gaffs.
0 Replies
 
glitterbag
 
  4  
Reply Sun 26 Apr, 2020 05:51 pm
@coldjoint,
You didn't soak your head, did you?
bobsal u1553115
 
  4  
Reply Sun 26 Apr, 2020 06:39 pm
@Setanta,
That 170 IQ is in metric.
0 Replies
 
coldjoint
 
  -2  
Reply Sun 26 Apr, 2020 06:43 pm
@glitterbag,
Quote:
You didn't soak your head, did you?

I have walked away from your desperate chiding the last couple of times. Grow up, and stop.
0 Replies
 
goldberg
 
  4  
Reply Sun 26 Apr, 2020 09:14 pm
@goldberg,
It turns out to be Fox News also thinks that the swivel-eyed Trump " suggests that an injection of disinfectant could help to fight the coronavirus."

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/brad-pitt-anthony-fauci-snl.

Are Trump's supporters here going to refute this by calling Fox News a friend of the Democratic Party? I'm curious. Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Poor Fauci. He still has to chivvy conservatives not to use ultraviolet light-suggested by Trump- as a means to treat coronavirus.

Actually, I'd venture to say that there might be a better way for conservatives to treat coronavirus without paying for it: form a circle first, then start dancing while chanting something gleefully like "Trump, Trump, Trump" under the moonlight.

By the way, it would be better to put on a mask emblazoned with such words like " Mark Levin says our IQ levels are higher than Justin Bieber."
goldberg
 
  4  
Reply Sun 26 Apr, 2020 09:19 pm
@goldberg,
Could it be Trump is an alien?
goldberg
 
  4  
Reply Sun 26 Apr, 2020 09:21 pm
@goldberg,
Time to read another novel. You guys have fun here.
0 Replies
 
coldjoint
 
  -3  
Reply Sun 26 Apr, 2020 09:28 pm
@goldberg,
Quote:
Could it be Trump is an alien?

That is as unlikely as you being a sock. Right?
0 Replies
 
goldberg
 
  5  
Reply Sun 26 Apr, 2020 11:27 pm
@goldberg,
https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/brad-pitt-anthony-fauci-snl
0 Replies
 
neptuneblue
 
  4  
Reply Thu 21 May, 2020 10:36 am
Pompeo used taxpayer money to host posh dinners with CEO of Chick-fil-A and Fox News hosts: report
While the department leads U.S. foreign policy, only 14% of the guests were actually diplomats or foreign officials

ROGER SOLLENBERGER
MAY 21, 2020 8:00AM (UTC)

Secretary of State Mike Pompeo reportedly spent taxpayer money "well into the six figures" as he hosted billionaires, celebrities, conservative media personalities, foreign officials and politicians at dozens of opulent private dinners at the Department of State.

Pompeo and his wife Susan hosted at least 24 of the "Madison Dinners" since he took over as the nation's top diplomat in March 2018 following the ouster of Rex Tillerson, NBC News first reported.


Guest lists obtained by NBC News revealed that of the 500 guests who cycled through the department's upstairs event room, about 25% came from media and entertainment — mainly of conservative bents — 29% came from the corporate sector and 30% hailed from the political sphere. Every attendee from the House or Senate was a Republican.

Though the department is charged with leading the nation's foreign policy, only 14% of the guests were actually diplomats or other foreign officials.

The Pompeos named the dinners after James Madison, the fourth president and fifth secretary of state, who often invited foreign diplomats to discuss ideas over dinner. However, there is no apparent tradition of a secretary dipping into State Department funds to bankroll high-end affairs featuring political and business leaders.

For instance, invitees included Fox News host Laura Ingraham, AOL co-founder Steve Case and Chick-fil-A CEO Dan Cathy, whose company has emerged as a culinary symbol of the culture wars between the religious right and progressives.

"The CEO of Chick-fil-A is not someone I would say is involved in foreign policy," someone familiar with the dinners told NBC News.

The Pompeos also extended invitations to several influential conservative political figures, including Republican megadonor and Home Depot founder Ken Langone, election strategist Karl Rove and David Urban, a lobbyist who currently sits on President Donald Trump's 2020 advisory committee.

While there is no evidence the dinners were a focus of recently-ousted inspector general Steve Linick's reported investigations, diplomatic officials told NBC News they had "raised concerns internally" that Pompeo — a far-right Republican who represented Kansas in the House of Representatives from 2012-2017 — was using the dinners to cultivate an influential base for a future political campaign.

Officials told NBC News that all of the data collected during the invitation process ended up in Susan Pompeo's private Gmail account, which could later be draw from as a potential donor list. The news comes after the department stepped up its years-long investigation into former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's practice of storing emails on a private server last December.

New Jersey Sen. Bob Menendez, the top Democrat on the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, requested "a complete accounting," telling the State Department that Pompeo "appears to be using those taxpayer resources to host large domestic-focused political gatherings that serve little-to-no foreign policy purpose."

With a reported eye on the 2024 presidential election, Pompeo has rebuffed conservative advances to run for Senate in Kansas. The Hatch Act bars most executive branch employees from engaging in political activity.

Additional eyebrow-raising guests include current officials, such as Supreme Court Justices Samuel Alito and Neil Gorsuch, NASCAR royalty Dale Earnhardt Jr. and country music icon Reba McEntire.

At a recent event in January — as Trump was trying to de-escalate tensions with Iran — national security adviser Robert O'Brien, Raytheon CEO Thomas Kennedy and the Saudi ambassador to the U.S. rubbed elbows with "Fox & Friends" co-host Brian Kilmeade.

State Department spokeswoman Morgan Ortagus told NBC News that the events were "a world-class opportunity" to discuss "the complex foreign policy matters facing our exceptional nation."

"Foreign policy-focused social gatherings precisely like these are in the finest tradition of diplomatic and American hospitality and grace," Ortagus said. "The secretary looks forward to continuing these Madison Dinners, as they are an important component of the execution of his duties as secretary of state."

Linick, who was fired last week while reportedly investigating Pompeo's involvement in a Saudi arms deal, had allegedly been probing allegations that Pompeo delegated personal errands such as walking his dog and picking up his dry cleaning to an aide. The aide, Toni Porter, was also the head liaison between Pompeo and the office which ran the events.

In February, Pompeo told the American Conservative Union Foundation that "I'm not in it for the fancy dinners in Paris, or Switzerland or Vienna," a reference to frequent trips by former Secretary of State John Kerry.

"That, my friends, is a lot of cocktails," he said.

The previous night, Madison Dinner guests had gathered in the lobby for pre-dinner cocktails. A checklist for the events showed that a harpist was brought in to play at cocktail hour.

The dinners themselves were estimated to cost several hundred dollars a plate, a total tab which would have run "well into the six figures," according to NBC News.

Guests were gifted with a journal and pen bearing the Madison Dinner logo at the end of the night. The State Department ordered hundreds of each, reportedly paying $23.75 per pen and $8 per journal with taxpayer money.

One senior Trump administration official, speaking on the condition of anonymity, told NBC News that "if the president knew about any of this, he would have fired Pompeo months ago."

0 Replies
 
 

Related Topics

How will Trump handle losing the election? - Discussion by Robert Gentel
Trump and the Central Park Five - Discussion by ossobuco
TRUMP's GONE---This just in - Discussion by farmerman
The Future President, Donald Trump - Discussion by edgarblythe
Make Fun of This - Discussion by Brandon9000
Trump's Economy Pre-Virus Was Excellent - Discussion by Brandon9000
Trump Without the Virus - Question by gollum
 
Copyright © 2020 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 11/25/2020 at 03:42:57