Trump, be a leader, not a blamer.

coldjoint

Reply Sun 26 Apr, 2020 12:57 pm
@Setanta,

Quote:
Oralloy demonstrates his ignorance on a daily basis.

I hope you are not saying that makes him any different from you.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sun 26 Apr, 2020 01:00 pm
Your hopes--as with your consistent, obsessive hatefulness--are a matter of indifference to me.
oralloy

Reply Sun 26 Apr, 2020 01:01 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
When I talk to ollie I like to see how bankrupt his knowledge base is. He miis a lotta monthly payments. But you guys are, at least, entertaining.

You have a big mouth, but you are all talk. You cannot back up your empty talking by actually pointing out errors in my posts.
oralloy

Reply Sun 26 Apr, 2020 01:02 pm
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:
Oralloy demonstrates his ignorance on a daily basis.

So far you and farmerman are the only ones here who are talking about subjects that you have no understanding of.
farmerman

Reply Sun 26 Apr, 2020 01:02 pm
@coldjoint,

1 he rarely posts information or evidence. He really doesnt evidence a large bag of knowledge.

2 he spends most of his time challenging readers to go find his mistakes. I figure if he doesnt know that something is a mistake then why should I be his teacher. Ive had students many times smarter

3The rest of the time he brags about what he perceives is an impressive intellect , after which, he clamors about how hed like to have Democrats killed so he can pee on their graves.

So neither he nor you understand how the Bill of Rights works in granting freedoms to states and individuals. It isnt my week to watch over you.
farmerman

Reply Sun 26 Apr, 2020 01:06 pm
@oralloy,
I believe I wouldnt be proving anything by futzing with your blow-hardness. Youve evidenced many many times your limited knowledge, Even about simple stuff. Im sorry if youre easily impressed with your cellar dweller mind, I am not.
Setanta

Reply Sun 26 Apr, 2020 01:07 pm
@oralloy,
I've already pointed out your glaring ignorance regarding the war in Bosnia. Your routine rhetorical response to having your bullshit pointed out is "nope." That's what you're doing here.
oralloy

Reply Sun 26 Apr, 2020 01:18 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
I believe I wouldnt be proving anything by futzing with your blow-hardness.

Make whatever excuses you want. You still are not capable of challenging anything that I say.

farmerman wrote:
Youve evidenced many many times your limited knowledge, Even about simple stuff.

Nice try, big mouth. But you are still all talk. You can't back up your empty talk by pointing out any errors in my posts.

farmerman wrote:
Im sorry if youre easily impressed with your cellar dweller mind, I am not.

Deriding my superior intelligence won't change your inability to point out any errors in my posts.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sun 26 Apr, 2020 01:19 pm
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:
I've already pointed out your glaring ignorance regarding the war in Bosnia.

No you haven't.

No such ignorance for you to point out to begin with.

Setanta wrote:
Your routine rhetorical response to having your bullshit pointed out

You cannot provide any examples of any errors in any of my posts.

Setanta wrote:
is "nope." That's what you're doing here.

It is reasonable for people to deny your untrue claims about them.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sun 26 Apr, 2020 01:22 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
1 he rarely posts information or evidence. He really doesnt evidence a large bag of knowledge.

Don't be so dishonest. I always provide cites to back up my facts whenever people request them.

farmerman wrote:
2 he spends most of his time challenging readers to go find his mistakes.

If you want to claim that someone has made an error, you should expect to have to back that up by actually pointing out an error.

farmerman wrote:
I figure if he doesnt know that something is a mistake then why should I be his teacher.

You sure are dishonest. Your claims about my supposed errors are all lies.

farmerman wrote:
Ive had students many times smarter

My IQ is 170. It is unlikely that you've had any students significantly smarter than that.

You certainly aren't as smart as me, although I have no trouble believing that you've had students who are smarter than you are.

farmerman wrote:
3The rest of the time he brags about what he perceives is an impressive intellect,

Correcting your lies about me is hardly bragging.

farmerman wrote:
So neither he nor you understand how the Bill of Rights works in granting freedoms to states and individuals.

Wrong again. You are the only person here who has demonstrated no understanding of the Bill of Rights (which by the way, tend to protect existing freedoms, not grant new ones).

farmerman wrote:
It isnt my week to watch over you.

Your childish sniping is no substitute for an intelligent argument.

The fact that you are not capable of making an intelligent argument is no excuse.
coldjoint

Reply Sun 26 Apr, 2020 01:22 pm
@Setanta,
Quote:
obsessive hatefulness

You have been asked to prove that. You can't. Again, all my posts are on my profile page, have at it. Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sun 26 Apr, 2020 01:23 pm
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:
oralloy wrote:
That was part of a civil war in which locals on all sides massacred each other, and which did not reflect the beliefs of any sect.

Once again, bullshit . . .

Here is a list of atrocities in that war that were not committed by Serbs:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bradina_massacre

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bugojno_ethnic_cleansing

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Du%C5%A1a_killings

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ahmi%C4%87i_massacre

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sovi%C4%87i_and_Doljani_killings

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mokronoge_massacre

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kri%C5%BEan%C4%8Devo_Selo_killings

It is a quickly-compiled list, and should not be regarded as a complete listing of all non-Serbian atrocities.

Setanta wrote:
the Bosnians were not prosecuting an intentional program of "ethnic cleansing," and hadn't the means to do so if they had wanted to.

Some of the atrocities in my above list were carried out by Bosnians.

Setanta wrote:
Your ignorance is monumental.

Funny how you are never able to provide any examples of untrue statements in my posts.

Setanta wrote:
If you didn't post bullshit lies, you'd have nothing to post.

You cannot provide any examples of an untrue statement in any of my posts.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sun 26 Apr, 2020 01:41 pm
I constantly point out your errors of fact. You're just too delusional too acknowledge that
bobsal u1553115

Reply Sun 26 Apr, 2020 01:44 pm
I don't get arguing with him, he's not arguing out of knowledge or thirst for it, he's arguing purely out of conviction. Knowledge about anything one way or another has nothing to do with it.

He's as close minded as any other fanatic.
Setanta

Reply Sun 26 Apr, 2020 01:46 pm
Idle entertainment on a rainy afternoon--what can I say. Mostly, I'm playing an online game. In slow moments, I come over here for the comic relief.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Sun 26 Apr, 2020 01:50 pm
@Setanta,
Yeah. Sometimes I can't resist it either. Sorry for getting a bit preachy there.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sun 26 Apr, 2020 03:43 pm
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:
I constantly point out your errors of fact.

You cannot provide any examples you ever pointing out an error in my posts.

Neither can you point out any errors in my posts even now.

I pointed out another error on your part though. This time I provided evidence that atrocities in Yugoslavia were committed by all sides.

Setanta wrote:
You're just too delusional

Your inability to point out any errors in my posts shows clearly that I am far from delusional.
oralloy

Reply Sun 26 Apr, 2020 03:47 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
bobsal u1553115 wrote:
I don't get arguing with him, he's not arguing out of knowledge

I have a vast store of knowledge about the subjects that I talk about. That's why my opponents always have to bluff about imaginary errors. They can't point out any actual errors that I've made.

bobsal u1553115 wrote:
he's arguing purely out of conviction. Knowledge about anything one way or another has nothing to do with it.

If that were the case then my opponents could point out actual errors instead of bluffing about imaginary errors that they can't ever cite.

bobsal u1553115 wrote:
He's as close minded as any other fanatic.

I'd be open to facts if my opponents ever presented any.

It's not my fault that my opponents refuse to present any facts.
farmerman

Reply Sun 26 Apr, 2020 04:19 pm
@oralloy,
Why not list the 95% of crimes that were NOT commited by Muslim minorities. After the troubles were over , wasnt there a sincere apology to the Muslim Minority of the former yugoslavia? .
oralloy

Reply Sun 26 Apr, 2020 04:25 pm
@farmerman,
It was already understood that the Serbs had committed war crimes.

Since my point was that all the other sides were committing war crimes too, I provided links that backed up the claim that I was actually making.

Incidentally, I did provide links to crimes committed by non-Muslims. Serbs and Muslims were not the only parties in that war.
0 Replies