Ganymede Hypothesis, the real version of human origins

Reply Tue 3 Mar, 2020 10:16 pm
At least within our own system...

Somewhere in the universe there is a place where the first humans ever to exist lived and I've got no clue as to where or when that was. But there is compelling evidence that the first humans in our own system were living on Jupiter's largest moon, Ganymede, somewhere arouind 50K - 100K years ago.

https://steemit.com/science/@gungasnake/vk9es-the-ganymede-hypothesis
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 2 • Views: 4,746 • Replies: 64

Setanta

Reply Tue 3 Mar, 2020 10:20 pm
Ah-hahahahahahahaha . . .

I love the unintentional comedy at this site.
gungasnake

Reply Tue 3 Mar, 2020 10:53 pm
@Setanta,
Quote:
Ah-hahahahahahahaha . . .
I love the unintentional comedy at this site.

https://www.godlikeproductions.com/images/smilies/custom/332b1710d1.jpg
0 Replies

longly1

Reply Tue 3 Mar, 2020 11:54 pm
@gungasnake,
You got to be kidding; you can’t be serious on what do you base that claim. I like anthropology, but that is not anthropology. It is more along the lines of the claim that space aliens built the great pyramids of Egypt. The Afrocentric claim that ancient Egypt was a black nation has more validity than that.
Setanta

Reply Wed 4 Mar, 2020 12:32 am
@longly1,
You have no idea just how strange Gunga's mind is.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Wed 4 Mar, 2020 05:10 am
I've mentioned that evolution is a bunch of bullshit in general...

https://steemit.com/science/@gungasnake/evolution-ultimate-junk-science

Some view the Ganymede Hypothesis as a final nail in the coffin of evolutionism in that it totally kills off any sort of a claim of humans being descended from hominids such as the Neanderthal or Erectus. Again, humans and hominids provably cannot even have arisen on the same planet.

But then, many are still assuming that the neanderthal was just a slightly different human. That is DEFINITELY not the case.

https://youtu.be/mZbmywzGAVs

gungasnake

Reply Wed 4 Mar, 2020 05:38 am
Science articles I post on a2k are for the benefit of the silent majority here, the larger group of people who come in search of knowledge without wishing to engage in the stupid food fights which the little cadre of blowhards will try to turn such threads into.

Posts such as this one are meant to aid them in their quest to be able to know.

gungasnake

Reply Wed 4 Mar, 2020 06:01 am
Troy McLachlan on Jupiter and Ganymede:

https://youtu.be/8RtGal_-KXU
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Wed 4 Mar, 2020 09:04 am
@gungasnake,
duhh. Even if you could grab a tiddle of some kind of evidence about Gannymedian origins, you dont put ANY kind of nail into any coffin. Youve merely opened a discussion regarding parallel or convergent evolution to an extreme. Did a[es evolve from humans or did humans evolve with apeist common ancestry??

You dont think things out to well do you gunga?
Are you going to regale us with some IKA stones too?
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Wed 4 Mar, 2020 11:25 am
Nobody has ever claimed that humans evolved from apes. The claim is that monkeys evolved into apes, apes evolved into hominids, and then hominids evolved into humans. In real life, none of that works. Aside from factors that you generally read about, there is the factor of eye sizes which I mention and which evolutionists have never really considered.

Monkeys generally have dark-world eyes or at least darkish-world eyes, while apes do not; that calls the monkey-to-ape evolution into question i.e. that monkeys might be native to Earth while apes might be native to some brighter world.

Apes also have conical rib cages, apparently to make room for the musculature for hauling heavy bodies up into trees. Hominids retained the conical rib cages while our rib cages are cylindrical. We are a totally different kind of animal from apes or hominids.

The Neanderthal has been viewed as a primitive human rather than as an advanced ape due to the size of his brain but the Neanderthal brain was dominated by the area associated with vision. Combined with the huge eyes, that says that the Neanderthal brain was largely the neurophysiological equivalent of the circuitry for a millitary night vision device of some sort.

The Neanderthal was a very advanced bipedal ape with dark-world eyes and with DNA closer to that of a chimpanzee than to ours. Nobody is claiming that we are descended from Neanderthals any more, the genetic gap is simply too wide. Nonetheless what they have taken to doing now is totally misguided i.e. they are claiming that the Neanderthal and humans are "cousins" with a last common ancestor usually taken to be Heidelbergensis several hundred thousand years ago.

That's like claiming that wolves are too remote from foxes for foxes to be descended from wolves and that, therefore, foxes must be descended directly from fish. Heidelbergensis similarly is more remote from humans than the Neanderthal. A Heidelbergensis would likely look as scary to a Neanderthal as the Neanderthal looks to us.

farmerman

Reply Wed 4 Mar, 2020 11:47 am
@gungasnake,
all the old world monkeyss are of the family Cercopithedoidea. This includes the apes, great apes,chimps and , by common ancestry, Hominims

We can take an extended tour through the genetics of the more than 500 species of just old world siminadae and see their relationships and commonalities.

Monkeys have tails, great apes and humans do not---so? they all carry the tail Gene in an "off position". You should now go to the deep web and obtain genetic profiles of monkeys and apes and pick out the gene expressions.
Dont try to obfuscate by trying to sound like you know of what you speak.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Wed 4 Mar, 2020 11:49 am
@gungasnake,
Quote:
Monkeys generally have dark-world eyes or at least darkish-world eyes, while apes do not; that calls the monkey-to-ape evolution into question i.e. that monkeys might be native to Earth while apes might be native to some brighter world

QUICK, Call the NOBEL committee of medicine
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Wed 4 Mar, 2020 11:50 am
@gungasnake,
Quote:
Science articles I post on a2k are for the benefit of the silent majority here
You mean the moron minority dont you??
gungasnake

Reply Wed 4 Mar, 2020 04:08 pm
It turned out that human origins and solar system origins cannot be understood separately.

Again as per the linked article, the question of Neptune, Saturn, Mars, and Earth all having that roughly 26 degree axis tilt dictates that our system was originally in two parts, a bright northern part consisting of our sun, Jupiter,and Mercury, and a very dark southern part consisting of Saturn which was a dwarf star at the time, and Mars, Earth, and other bodies INSIDE that Saturnian plasma heliosphere with violet and ultraviolight light, hence the huge eyes of dinosaurs, hominids, and the various other creatures adapted for life in that age. Humans with our relatively tiny eyes do not come from that environment and are not adapted to such an environment.

Formerman and the blowhard cadre here do not have an explanation for the group of four bodies with the same axis tilt.
farmerman

Reply Wed 4 Mar, 2020 04:21 pm
@gungasnake,
Quote:
human origins and solar system origins cannot be understood separately
Ya think??
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Wed 4 Mar, 2020 04:23 pm
@gungasnake,
do you get paid from something like "the ONION" or "Juxtapose" ??
gungasnake

Reply Wed 4 Mar, 2020 05:21 pm
@farmerman,
No, GH is one of those things that makes people rich and famous forty years after they die...
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 4 Mar, 2020 07:53 pm
@gungasnake,
Ah-hahahahahahahaha , , ,

This is what I'm talking about. He posts his drivel at another site, then puts the link here--a link which identifies him by this screen name! Now he talks about posting "science articles." I you made up a scenario like that, no one would believe you.
farmerman

Reply Wed 4 Mar, 2020 08:37 pm
@Setanta,
...And he gets paid, in steamy- coiny-bits, and we get the benefit of his years and years of wisdom as a world's leading authority on neanderthal "apes".

0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Wed 4 Mar, 2020 11:47 pm
The Ganymede Hypothesis is the most major advance there has ever been in our understanding of human origins and the origins of our solar system.

For those interested, the following sources of information might be of interest:

On Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/514483018695199/

https://www.facebook.com/groups/496995177365879/

https://www.facebook.com/groups/EUTheory/

Other links:
http://www.cosmosincollision.com