Ganymede Hypothesis, the real version of human origins

farmerman

Reply Sat 7 Mar, 2020 04:41 pm
@Leadfoot,
hed love it if you did. If he can waste his time, VERYBODY can waste theirs too.

I have no idea about YOUR "unerring recognition of design" , ITS UP TO YOU TO CONVINCE US (ME) what it is you hang yer hat on
Could be that you, like gwanga, maybe have a case of periodolia. YOUR Assumed patterns can be tested in dimensional trend surface.
farmerman

Reply Sat 7 Mar, 2020 04:44 pm
@Leadfoot,
A fact does exist that evolution is applicable to sveral technologies steeped in biosciences. So "why would anyone want to study it"??

Our ongoing attention to retrovirii is certainly an example of biohem in action.
gungasnake

Reply Sat 7 Mar, 2020 05:26 pm
@Leadfoot,
What I had in mind mostly was this:

Quote:

GEN 4:21 And his brother's name was Jubal: he was the father of all such as
handle the harp and organ.

GEN 4:22 And Zillah, she also bare Tubalcain, an instructer of every artificer
in brass and iron:

The people of Genesis were metal-tech from day one apparently while there is no evidence of the earliest Cro Magnon groups using metals.

I mentioned that the two basic human groups were genetically more or less the same and easily interbreedable but that the cultures and technologies were entirely different due to the giant span of time separating the arrivals of the two groups on Earth. The two most major points of differentiation seem to the wheel and the atlatl. Most have seen wheels; on the off chance you've never seen an atlatl:

https://youtu.be/rrlr02YDr5A

Terribly simple, even somebody like formerman could make one of these for himself and be dangerous...

farmerman

Reply Sat 7 Mar, 2020 06:55 pm
@gungasnake,
so youre impressed by atlatls eh? Why am I not surprised.

I could teach the campcraft guy in the video how to create fayalite in an iron bloom, and then create "wrought iron" from fyalite.It was all made from waste slags first found in bronze smelting in the west and in sub Saharan Africa. The Chinese province of Wu had already been working meteoric iron casting and creating steel as early as 350to 500 BC (although some metallurgical reserchers have extended that date back by a fcator of 10. Im sure theygt it accurately dated eventually
0 Replies

Leadfoot

Reply Sat 7 Mar, 2020 07:11 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
I have no idea about YOUR "unerring recognition of design" , ITS UP TO YOU TO CONVINCE US (ME) what it is you hang yer hat on

You miss the point of my design hypothesis. That power/curse is mine alone to deal with. I have to overcome my own obstacle to figuring it out, no one can help me, and conversely, no one can help you with yours. This game is played strictly solo.

We can be kind to others, but we have no oblIgation or even the ability to convince anyone else.

Leadfoot

Reply Sat 7 Mar, 2020 07:25 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
Our ongoing attention to retrovirii is certainly an example of biohem in action.

So is our ongoing attention to sex. Or it used to anyway.
I may be running low on some biochem or another, but my current theory is that you lose all interest after you figure the game out.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sat 7 Mar, 2020 08:57 pm
This guy cracks me up. Let's look at his "hypothesis" . . .

Quote:
1. It would have to be bright (the relatively tiny human eyes).
2. It would have to be wet (the aquatic adaptations) and
3. It would have to be safe, both from sea monsters and from cosmic radiation.

1. The average distance of Jupiter from our star is more than 480 million miles. The average distance of the Earth from our star is 92+ million miles, an astronomical unit. So Jupiter is more than five AU from the star. Yet we are to believe that it was "brighter" there 50,000 to 100,000 years ago. Yeah . . . right . . . pull the other one. Don't try to feed anyone that "Purple Dawn Age" bullsh*t--it's right up there with the Illuminati and ancient astronauts.

2. Ganymede certainly is wet . . . beneath it's mantle of water ice. It is reasonably estimated by astronomers that from 45% to 50% of the water on Ganymede is frozen. That which is liquid in wrapped around the (probably) molten iron core. It wouldn't be swimming weather on Ganymede.

3. Ganymede undoubtedly is safe from sea monsters. What atmosphere there is has a surface pressure on one microbar--that's one one millionth of the atmospheric pressure on our planet at mean sea level. Apart from making breathing difficult, it's not going to provide any protection from cosmic radiation. However, Ganymede does have a magnetic field of its own--not that that matters much, since it is within the magnetosphere of Jupiter. However, as Wikipedia points out: The radiation level at the surface of Ganymede is considerably lower than at Europa, being 50-80 mSv (5-8 rem) per day, an amount that would cause severe illness or death in human beings exposed for two months. Not that any of that matters, given the lack of an atmosphere or any drinkable water.

Basically, Gunga is more likely to believe something the more improbable it is.
gungasnake

Reply Sat 7 Mar, 2020 11:30 pm
The normal situation in the Milky Way galaxy in which a dwarf star or gas giant planet like Jupiter orbits a main sequence star like our sun, is for the gas giant planet or dwarf star to be up substantially closer to the main sequence star than Jupiter is to our sun now.
Again, our sun, Jupiter, and Mercury all have axis tilts less than 10°, indicating that they were an original group. The common roughly 26° axis tilts of Neptune, Saturn, Earth, and Mars indicate that they were a separate group, captured by the sun at a later date, in fact recently. Venus and Uranus are odd cases, each with its own separate little story.
Prior to the capture of the group with the common axis tilts, you would expect Jupiter to have been up close to the sun as is normal within the Milky Way. At least one scholar, Jno Cook, claimed to have done calculations putting Jupiter at about .7 AU.
Of course, claiming that Ganymede would have ever been an ocean world with our system in its present configuration would be nonsensical; that is not what I claim.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Sat 7 Mar, 2020 11:31 pm
The term "hot Jupiters" describes he normal situation.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sun 8 Mar, 2020 04:56 am
@Leadfoot,
Quote:
We can be kind to others, but we have no oblIgation or even the ability to convince anyone else.

Thats what Im afraid of for our future generations. Imagine a world full of intellectualy deprived who are not engaged in discipline or even recognize facts and evidence. Imagine where everyone talks like gunga. I dont find him funny or amusing, I find his prattle kind of sad and alarming.

Now that weve exchanged newspapers with actual editorial staffs with free-for-all content sites that actually PAY for such nonsense, I can imagine where were heading.

Quote:
This game is played strictly solo.
Just dont ignore or deny actual evidence just so you can feel good about a happy world view.

Leadfoot

Reply Sun 8 Mar, 2020 05:36 am
@Setanta,
Quote:
That which is liquid in wrapped around the (probably) molten iron core. It wouldn't be swimming weather on Ganymede.

You do know that you just described one of the leading scientific hypotheses for how you got here, right?

Farmer is familiar, ask him.
0 Replies

Leadfoot

Reply Sun 8 Mar, 2020 05:42 am
@farmerman,
Quote:
Leadfoot Quote:
This game is played strictly solo.

farmerman replied:
Just dont ignore or deny actual evidence just so you can feel good about a happy world view.

One is the Loneliest Number. I think they even wrote a song about it.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Sun 8 Mar, 2020 06:25 am
Again, claiming that Ganymede could ever have been habitable with our system in its present configuration is nonsensical.

Setting up straw men and knocking them down is not a rational form of debate, it is a form of lying; it amounts to claiming that the other person said something which he never said.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sun 8 Mar, 2020 07:31 am
It is just incredibly hilarious to see Gunga say someone else is lying. Gunga has provided no evidence that Ganymede was differently constituted 50,000 to 100,000 years ago--and that's his timeline in this brain-dead hypothesis. He has taken one idiotic woo-woo hypothesis--the purple dawn hypothesis, also known as the Saturn Death Cult--and wedded it to this bonehead Ganymede hypothesis. He provides zero evidence for either of these pea-wit ideas. Nobody is obliged to disprove his bullsh*t, if he expects to be taken seriously, he needs to support his thesis.

Gunga taken seriously--Ah-hahahahahahahahahahahaha . . .
gungasnake

Reply Sun 8 Mar, 2020 12:13 pm
@Setanta,
https://www.godlikeproductions.com/images/smilies/custom/332b1710d1.jpg
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sun 8 Mar, 2020 01:53 pm
In addition to learning how properly to post an image, you need to get new material--you've already posted that one. Provide some evidence for your claims. Otherwise, you just make yourself look like a fool.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Sun 8 Mar, 2020 04:45 pm
Again, Science articles I post on a2k are for the benefit of the silent majority here, the larger group of people who come in search of knowledge without wishing to engage in the stupid food fights which the little cadre of blowhards will try to turn such threads into.

Posts such as this one are meant to aid them in their quest to be able to know.

There is a little cadre of ten or twelve goofballs here who attempt to vote anything I ever post here down to or below zero and that can impact the visibility of such items. They appear to have failed at it for this particular thread but but they succeed on others. If you find this stuff interesting, you might want to consider up-voting science articles that I post in the future simply to help insure that they remain visible.
Setanta

Reply Sun 8 Mar, 2020 05:17 pm
@gungasnake,
Posting your bullsh*t elsewhere and then linking it here is not a case of posting "Science article." [sic
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sun 8 Mar, 2020 05:21 pm
Gunga has been using "Steemit-dot-com." There is no way that it produces "science articles." Here is a description from Quora:

Quote:
Steemit is a platform that combines blockchain technology, social media, and cryptocurrency for the creation of user-generated content and community building. The social community helps to produce content and curate it, while it gets rewarded with two main cryptocurrencies: 50% in Steem Power and 50% in Steem Dollars.

Hey Gunga, what did you pay to post this bullsh*t at Steemit?
farmerman

Reply Sun 8 Mar, 2020 05:36 pm
@Setanta,
I mentioned it above that gunga "sold out" fer da caaaash. Self generated quotable clickable content.We are the "clickbait" of his fertile brain stem.