@gungasnake,
Quote:
Posts such as this one are meant to aid them in their quest to be able to know
Weve got our own Dumbledore.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Sun 8 Mar, 2020 05:58 pm
@farmerman,
You're talking about a few pennies worth of "steem" cryptocurrency whatever the hell that is, I've never even bothered to try to deal with it.

Steemit.com is the most viable of the alternatives to FaceBook. It offers me a safe and stable blog site without any collection of ten or twelve little cretins trying to turn everything I ever post into a stupid hog-calling contest or food-fight. The person you, Set, and Izzy really want to get into it with would be this lady:

https://youtu.be/WqyeENXOYw8
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Sun 8 Mar, 2020 06:16 pm
For anybody who hasn't figured this out yet, cryptocurrencies are not the answer. Governments could shut that **** down any time they feel like it. Legally the only agency in the US with the authority to coin or create money is the US federal government, what happened in 1913 amounted to a usurpation which is highly likely to get undone in Donald Trump's second term.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sun 8 Mar, 2020 07:51 pm
I see Gunga completely failed to address the issue of him posting his bullsh*t at Steemit and then calling it a "science article."
farmerman

Reply Sun 8 Mar, 2020 09:52 pm
@Setanta,
I hit im up about collecting his Fee by quoting himself and then posting it as " techy literature"

I tink he left his train in Albikoykee doc.
0 Replies