Coronavirus

farmerman

Sun 11 Jul, 2021 08:29 am
@izzythepush,
there used to be a big home brewery thing back in the 80's, now its craft brewskis of cider , beer, and even booze. Pa makes some good rye likkr but anything else is ****. They had aSCOTCH distillery that made some "scotch" that, hen aged in cherry barrels tasted like Kool aid with Booze i it. I have bo ise what they were thinking.
farmerman

Sun 11 Jul, 2021 08:32 am
@izzythepush,
yeh, we will label em as "Apple Flavored juice" butthe word flavored is smaller and in a diff color.
Marketing again.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Sun 11 Jul, 2021 08:33 am
@farmerman,
Apparently the Japanese my very good whisky, having learned the technique in Scotland.

I don’t drink whisky, got hammered on it when I was 17, that put me off for life.
0 Replies

Glennn

Sun 11 Jul, 2021 08:38 am
I hate to interrupt you guys' off-topic chatter, but I feel that I should offer anyone else the chance to address these pertinent questions concerning the experimental injection. Unless one of you would care to answer . . .

Who told you that this experimental injection confers immunity?

If no one did, why are you talking about it as if it does?

Oh hey, did you ever figure out whether or not the the animals in the safety studies died because of a thing called ADE? Not even curious, are you?

And did you ever figure out why on earth dying patients on hospice were given this experimental injection. I mean, when are you going to start questioning the lies? When the liars tell you that it's okay to use your brain? That ain't gonna happen.
oralloy

Sun 11 Jul, 2021 08:47 am
@Glennn,
Glennn wrote:
I hate to interrupt you guys' off-topic chatter,

Better their off-topic chatter than the personal attacks that they were launching previous to that, IMO.

Glennn wrote:

My understanding is that the vaccines have been proven both safe and effective in large-scale studies.
izzythepush

Sun 11 Jul, 2021 08:47 am
@Glennn,
Interrupt away, it’s not like I pay you any attention anyway.

You just talk ****.
Glennn

Sun 11 Jul, 2021 08:55 am
@izzythepush,
No, I'm not talking shyt. As evidence of that, I have your refusal to answer the questions I've asked. But of course we know why you won't offer any answers. It's because you don't like the answers. It's also why you felt you needed to change the subject. But I generally don't let people do that . . .
So:

If no one did, why are you talking about it as if it does?

Oh hey, did you ever figure out whether or not the the animals in the safety studies died because of a thing called ADE? Not even curious, are you?

And did you ever figure out why on earth dying patients on hospice were given this experimental injection. I mean, when are you going to start questioning the lies? When the liars tell you that it's okay to use your brain? That ain't gonna happen.
________________________________________________________________________________________

Would you rather I not ask these questions?
edgarblythe

Sun 11 Jul, 2021 09:07 am
Vaccines are not perfect. Given the time frame, I think they did very well making them. While it is still possible to get infected, even after your shots, the incidence of infections has gone way down. If non believers would wear masks and do social distancing the rate of infections would decline even more. I/ve had Pfizer, both shots, but I still avoid others as much as I can.
izzythepush

Sun 11 Jul, 2021 09:24 am
@Glennn,
I’d rather you not address me any more.

I’d rather you went away and stopped spreading lies and disinformation.
0 Replies

Glennn

Sun 11 Jul, 2021 10:21 am
@edgarblythe,
Quote:
While it is still possible to get infected, even after your shots, the incidence of infections has gone way down.

Who told you that these experimental injections confer immunity at all?

And my understanding is that the CDC came up with the idea of testing the people who've received the experimental injection at a cycle threshold of 28 instead of 40, and testing the people who've not received the experimental injection at a 40 cycle threshold instead of 28. Do you think that such a move might be responsible for fewer cases among the people who've received the experimental injection?
mommabear

Sun 11 Jul, 2021 10:42 am
List of GLP forum vaccine-related threads:

https://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message4841660/pg1
0 Replies

BillRM

Sun 11 Jul, 2021 10:56 am
@Glennn,
Quote:
Who told you that these experimental injections confer immunity at all?

Lord you got to be kidding me what universe do you live in as the death rate and the hospital rate have been tied tightly to the percent of people in any given population that have those shots.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Sun 11 Jul, 2021 11:06 am
@Glennn,
2+2=4.
More shots, less infections. Perfection? No. Cause for avoidance of shots? Zero.
0 Replies

Mame

Sun 11 Jul, 2021 11:34 am
Here in Calgary, 96% of people hospitalized for Covid are unvaccinated. Or had no jabs. However you want to word it. This is true across the country.]

How do you explain that?
izzythepush

Sun 11 Jul, 2021 11:44 am
@Mame,
They didn’t pray hard enough.

The Pope hasn’t been hospitalised has he?

And yes, while it’s true he has been vaccinated the real reason he’s not in hospital is his super Jesus prayer power.

And while it’s actually true that he is in hospital right now, he’s just given a sermon from a balcony.

So there’s that.
0 Replies

farmerman

Sun 11 Jul, 2021 01:01 pm
@Mame,
and 100%m0f those who got seriously ill, died, or ere left with long covid syndrome were not vaccinated. These antivaxxers are playing Rusian Roulette with an semi auto
Mame

Sun 11 Jul, 2021 02:52 pm
@farmerman,
Agreed.

There's legal discussion in the news today about private companies' policies regarding allowing non-vaccinated staff back to work. I'm sure this conversation is everywhere, but it makes you wonder what you would do if it were your company. Some people are trying to bring our Charter into it, but it actually doesn't cover this kind of thing.

Just saying that if Glennn or mommabear or any other anti-vaxxer worked for me and refused to get vaccinated, they'd be legally terminated. I would NOT let them work from home.

I think that's an employer's right, although I'm sure there'd be a legal challenge or five.

We couldn't go to school in the early 60s without proof of vaccination against diseases. Why should today be any different?
oralloy

Sun 11 Jul, 2021 03:02 pm
@Mame,
I can see firing someone if they refuse to be vaccinated and their presence is required at a place of employment in order to do their job.

But if someone can work from home and provide satisfactory output, it is unreasonable to refuse to let them do so.
Mame

Sun 11 Jul, 2021 03:07 pm
@oralloy,
Well, this article discussed how people working from home when others are in the office being 'out of the loop'. There is that water-cooler mentality, for one, and a sense of teamwork, for another.

The problem is we don't know how long this is going to last, but being vaccinated is likely to be an issue for a while.

What if you work on an assembly line (or in close quarters with other workers), serve food, deliver mail, go door-to-door, deliver food, or need to speak with the public (without a plastic barrier)?

Don't the other employees need to feel safe? Not to mention if Fed-Ex came to my door with a delivery.
farmerman

Sun 11 Jul, 2021 03:20 pm
@Mame,
Pa is an"At will termination " state, we dont need no steenking herings and ****. If we estblish company rules and some nucklers dont wnna comply, we offer them many more opportunities outside of our company
0 Replies