A virus is NOT contagious!

Fri 31 Jul, 2020 11:51 am
The extremely flawed and stupid 'germ theory' is very very wrong.
Even pasteur said that when he was dying.

A better and more intelligent theory is that of Antoine Beauchamp!
(The terrain is everything!)

A virus is created within the body itself, as a means for cleaning up!.

And that means, as I have written elsewhere the whole COVID-19 thing is one big hoax.

Throw away your face mask and start hugging again!

No more social distancing!

Freedom!

Let's party!!!!!

McGentrix

Fri 31 Jul, 2020 11:56 am
@Palandre,
This message will be deleted by the mods pretty soon but,

you are a complete ******* moron that has no ******* clue what you are talking about. People like you are what is wrong with humans. Stupid idiots that got their education on the internet thinking they know anything about anything.

You are a pox on humanity. A blistering pustule of ignorance spreading false knowledge about **** you know nothing about.

I'm not going to go so far as wish you get Covid and die, but I am guessing that you will get Covid and spread it to everyone around you because you are such a dumb ************ you won't be able to help yourself.

I feel better now.
Pamela Rosa

Fri 31 Jul, 2020 12:26 pm
@Palandre,
Quote:
Coronaviruses cause acute, mild upper respiratory infection (common cold).

Medical Microbiology, 4th edition
Chapter 60 Coronaviruses
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK7627/
InfraBlue

Fri 31 Jul, 2020 12:33 pm
@Palandre,
Heh.
0 Replies

Palandre

Fri 31 Jul, 2020 12:36 pm
@McGentrix,
Quote:
This message will be deleted by the mods pretty soon but,

you are a complete ******* moron that has no ******* clue what you are talking about. People like you are what is wrong with humans. Stupid idiots that got their education on the internet thinking they know anything about anything.

You are a pox on humanity. A blistering pustule of ignorance spreading false knowledge about **** you know nothing about.

I'm not going to go so far as wish you get Covid and die, but I am guessing that you will get Covid and spread it to everyone around you because you are such a dumb ************ you won't be able to help yourself.

I feel better now.

Hm, nearly always the same stupid reactions.
Have you studied Beachamp yet?
Palandre

Fri 31 Jul, 2020 12:38 pm
The slaves are giving a way out, but they nicely reject their ownly way to freedom!

It is a sad state of affairs.
I do hope there are here brothers and sisters who can see how low
mass conscious is at te moment.
0 Replies

Palandre

Fri 31 Jul, 2020 12:52 pm
@Pamela Rosa,
Quote:

I agree, it is called 'cleaning". Nothing special. Just a function of the body.
I didn't wrote it doesn't exist.
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Fri 31 Jul, 2020 12:57 pm
@Pamela Rosa,
Pamela Rosa wrote:

Quote:

Medical Microbiology, 4th edition
Chapter 60 Coronaviruses
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK7627/

That's an outdated textbook. Other coronaviruses that cause more severe diseases, e.g. SARS-CoV, MERS-CoV, and SARS-CoV-2, have since been discovered.
0 Replies

Palandre

Fri 31 Jul, 2020 01:48 pm
May I recommend:

https://static-1.bitchute.com/live/cover_images/M2iSnNIM57LE/aTa64J1knPL4_640x360.jpg
This book will explain what really makes you ill and why everything you thought you knew about disease is wrong. "Doctors are men who prescribe medicines of which they know little, to cure diseases of which they know less, in human beings of whom they know nothing." Voltaire. The conventional approach adopted by most healthcare systems entails the use of ‘medicine’ to treat human disease. The idea encapsulated by the above quote attributed to Voltaire, the nom de plume of François-Marie Arouet (1694-1778), will no doubt be regarded by most people as inapplicable to 21st century healthcare, especially the system known as modern medicine. The reason that people would consider this idea to no longer be relevant is likely to be based on the assumption that ‘medical science’ has made significant advances since the 18th century and that 21st century doctors therefore possess a thorough, if not quite complete, knowledge of medicines, diseases and the human body. Unfortunately, however, this would be a mistaken assumption; as this book will demonstrate.
farmerman

Fri 31 Jul, 2020 05:59 pm
@McGentrix,
pustules dont blister , they suppurate .

0 Replies

mark noble

Sun 2 Aug, 2020 10:57 am
@Palandre,
Not far off, Once again.

Have a Lovely Day
0 Replies

mark noble

Sun 2 Aug, 2020 11:01 am
@Palandre,
They Refute 'Study', Palandre.
They'd rather stick with established design.

And established 'Designers' like it this way.

Have a Lovely Day
0 Replies

mark noble

Sun 2 Aug, 2020 11:09 am
@Palandre,
You might like to look up - Dr Andrew Kauffman and Dr Rashid Buttar.
Even the head of the CDC quoted 'Covid-19 is an Exosome 'in Every sense of the word''.

Maybe people were too focused on updating their Facebook, BLM issues or when they'll get their next haircut, tattoo, eyebrow manicure - To notice?

I'll dig out some yt links if you so chose?

Have a Lovely Day
farmerman

Sun 2 Aug, 2020 12:33 pm
@mark noble,
trubble with Kaufmann's hypotheses is that, PCR is not a selective testing procedure .It uses electrophoretic methods and is sort of like chopping up a chocolate chip cookie where sometimes the choco chips are absent and all you got is sampling of the dough. PCR does NOT recreate whats it doesnt have in enough content. actually PCR is just like a xerox, not a intelligent design, it needs to take severl samplings and piece them together only by data inference .

We know the FULL genetic structure of the novel corona virus. We have all the genetic materiqals and we dont need to "guess" using electro -chromatography. Further, we have thousands of others all covid-19 :cousins and more direct relatives that show structural mutations (ancestors) and arent just globs of proteins like an exosome.

Quote:
In molecular cloning, after the synthesis of cDNA from mRNA molecule templates, a PCR program must be designed to amplify the gene of interest, as well as add additional elements such as restriction sites or detection/purification tags. Intrinsic properties of gene sequences such as high GC content, long stretches of the same polynucleotide, and sequences encoding hairpin loop structures can all hinder PCR efficiency.
source:GENSCRIPT
farmerman

Sun 2 Aug, 2020 12:38 pm
@farmerman,
CRSPR, using viral templates , can recreate a COVID VIRUS as a virus, not something else
0 Replies

Palandre

Sun 2 Aug, 2020 08:32 pm
@mark noble,
I am aware of them and their work, very good!

Look! Farmerman is talking to itself, lol! It seems to be totally unawere that the creator of the PCR test, warned that one can not use this test for diagnostic purposes. But it is used for exactly that. Isn't that telling? Yes it is.
farmerman

Sun 2 Aug, 2020 11:17 pm
@Palandre,
Ive had a PCR in our labs to detect teeny amts of dna /rna in mine related ground water since I started my company. We used it since the late 1980's whiIe was still teaching economic geology.
What do you need to know about what it can or cant be used for?
Its been one of the workhorse tricks in forensics since it was invented in the early 80's
But it only amplifies what you give it its not a genie.
Palandre

Mon 3 Aug, 2020 02:39 am
@farmerman,
Yes, we believe anything you write.
0 Replies

justaguy2

Mon 3 Aug, 2020 06:30 am
Not only is it the first time I've upvoted McGentrix, for once I couldn't agree more with everything they said, which is absolutely spot on! Very well said indeed McGentrix!
0 Replies

mark noble

Mon 3 Aug, 2020 07:15 am
@Palandre,
Koch/Rivers is the 'Gold Standard' for viral certification - Either ors' procedure would be suffice - Neither process was complied with - Virus was NOT isolated NOR purified.

Viruses Do exist, Palandre - 'fluvid' (Cov-19) is a blend of Sars & Hiv - Phase 2 (Sept-Oct 2020) will have Mers integrated into its make-up.

I'll dig up the Kauffman link - Save you (Actually) verifying.

Have a Lovely Day