Coronavirus

oralloy

Fri 9 Jul, 2021 10:29 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Walter Hinteler wrote:
The Novax vaccine's trials were only with the Alpha and Beta variants as far as I read.

That’s ok. It’s still the best vaccine based on what data we do have.
0 Replies

Glennn

Fri 9 Jul, 2021 10:29 am
@Walter Hinteler,
I couldn't find anything at that link to indicate that the problem with the animals in the safety study dying after receiving the experimental injection and then coming into contact with the live, wild virus in the real world was resolved.

So, did they resolve that issue?
0 Replies

glitterbag

Fri 9 Jul, 2021 10:59 am
@mommabear,
mommabear wrote:

Possible. I've lost my ability to check on it, bandwidth on the story totally hogged now by "factcheckers"...

Bummer, don't you just hate it when you get checked for accuracy.
0 Replies

mommabear

Sat 10 Jul, 2021 04:08 am
Claim of "No Trespassing" signs needed:

https://www.theepochtimes.com/mkt_morningbrief/arizona-lawmaker-advises-people-to-put-up-no-trespassing-signs-to-deter-door-to-door-vaccine-checks_3893470.html
Region Philbis

Sat 10 Jul, 2021 04:39 am

A Missouri couple says they dragged their feet on getting the Covid-19 vaccine.
Then they got sick...

(cnn)
0 Replies

Glennn

Sat 10 Jul, 2021 07:30 am
@mommabear,
Not me. I'm going to invite them in and record the encounter. I'm going to show them what they don't know. If they try to straighten me out, I'll pull my trusty laptop out and show them that the manufacturer has made no claims concerning their experimental injection's ability to confer immunity. And as such, that makes their experimental injection a treatment. And since it is a treatment for something I don't have, I have no use for it. And if I do get it a virus, I'll opt for one of the other treatments.

And then I'll ask them how they're going to look at themselves in the mirror in the morning should they decide to make a willing choice to remain ignorant and continue on their way doing their best to convince people to accept a treatment that does not confer immunity.

And if they press it, I'll dig into their heads a little bit by asking what kind of pay motivates them to find fulfillment in being a human sellout. I'm much better at exposing people in person.
Glennn

Sat 10 Jul, 2021 07:49 am
If that happens, I'll get some help to upload the encounter so that everyone can see the mindlessness of this bullshyt. And then maybe others will know what to say to these people when they come a knockin'.
0 Replies

mommabear

Sat 10 Jul, 2021 10:50 am
@Glennn,
Quote:
Not me. I'm going to invite them in and record the encounter. I'm going to show them what they don't know. If they try to straighten me out, I'll pull my trusty laptop out and show them that the manufacturer has made no claims concerning their experimental injection's ability to confer immunity. And as such, that makes their experimental injection a treatment. And since it is a treatment for something I don't have, I have no use for it. And if I do get it a virus, I'll opt for one of the other treatments....

You might want to tell them that, unless the vaccines really are some kind of a Malthusian plot to depopulate the Earth as some claim...

that the people involved have made a giant mistake in assuming that the spike proteins are harmless and that they can turn the victim's body intro a factory to produce those spike proteins and thereby harmlessly train his immune system to target the spike proteins and hence any virus that carries the spike proteins.

The spike proteins are not harmless; according to the report from the Salk Institute, the spike proteins are what is causing all the trouble.The mRNA fragments the vaccines carry will mainly do their dirty work with the cells of the blood vessels that carry them down to the capillary level, the smallest blood vessels in your body. There, they will cause those spike proteins to stick out into the blood flow and get those vessels gummed up by platelets aand every other thing that attacks foreign material and stops bleeding.

THAT is the reason for all the blood clots, aneurisms, and "vaccidents" you've been reqading about and there is one test that has not been done yet but which is coming up shortly:

What happens when it gets cold and peoples' bodies make all the usual seasonal adjustments to cold weather? What happens during hte next polar vortex like we had in February?
hightor

Sat 10 Jul, 2021 11:11 am
@mommabear,
Quote:
You might want to tell them that, unless the vaccines really are some kind of a Malthusian plot to depopulate the Earth as some claim...

Why do you label it "Malthusian"? Where did he ever suggest foisting a phony pandemic on people and then poisoning them with a fake "vaccine"? Where did he suggest that governments actively "depopulate" their countries? Do you even know who Malthus was or when he lived? Unless you want to be lumped together with them, you should really research the claims from the MAGAtards that you repeatedly post here instead of just posting crap provided to you by the Epoch Times and other right-wing sources of fake news.
mommabear

Sat 10 Jul, 2021 11:38 am
@hightor,
Learn how to read, possibly starting with "Fun with Dick and Jane".

Quote:
See Dick run. Run, Dick run.....
0 Replies

izzythepush

Sat 10 Jul, 2021 11:42 am
@hightor,
The only other poster similarly obsessed with Malthus was Gungasnake.

These idiots all get their information/orders from the same source.
0 Replies

mommabear

Sat 10 Jul, 2021 11:58 am
Didn't we just have some English duke or prince or something like that claiming he wanted to be reincarnated as a deadly virus to depopulate the Earth? That kind of thing seems to be the new leftist mantra.
izzythepush

Sat 10 Jul, 2021 12:05 pm
@mommabear,
Only the far right could describe Phil the Greek as left wing.

You have to be the most uninformed imbecile on the planet.
0 Replies

mommabear

Sun 11 Jul, 2021 02:07 am
https://scontent-dfw5-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.6435-9/205805262_10158415565698020_3200417448064410177_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=Y4YqSsZ7rtsAX9qPAq0&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-1.xx&oh=d70a5d68110d47c7c36869bf018ea096&oe=60EEC619
BillRM

Sun 11 Jul, 2021 03:19 am
@mommabear,
LOL as far as I am concern and my family members are concern no incentives other then the incentives of not needing to be worrying about covid cutting our live spans short is needed.

Sadly even after over 600 k of our citizens dying and others suffering long term harm there are fools that give credit to such people as yourself mommabear and refused the Vaccines at least at first.

Some of these fools still support the idea that Trump won the election or that we did not land on the moon for that matter.

In a way I am not crying about the fate of the anti vaccine people except for those who by this nonsense are also placing their children and old people at risk along with the children younger then 12 years at the moment.

0 Replies

farmerman

Sun 11 Jul, 2021 05:49 am
@mommabear,
This is one of the first times in history where mass media was able to quickly and slickly spread the anti-vax religion for idiots like you to lap up and believe.

People whove gotten vaccinated have effective vaccines to prevent serious illness and death from the covid 19 virus and weve also still got luck that we wont be among th 1 out of 250 k who can be infected with a mild strain of covid.
In contrast, th anti-vaxxers have nothing but belief in their religion or luck against exposure to protect the, oh yeh, that and their silly belief that vaccines are intrinsically dangerous, harboring dangerous satanic propties like , brain-freeze and gaussian forces that allow ones body to attract even non magnetic metals (like brass keys that lady on tv demonstrated on camrea).

Its been proven overand over that all those now dying from the delta train are those whove NOT been vaccinated.

Medical cience is working hard to isolate the causal reasons for the side effects that 1/250000 doses may offer and the 1/2000000 recipients who suffer vaccine caused reactions.

I suppose you dont wear seatbelts because there is a very small possibility that certain accidents present themselves where being belted in the car is a dangerous condition.

The moronic attitude of the anti -vaxxers results in them , not only only playing Russian -Roulette with their own health but they represent a clear and immediate danger to others who also declare themselves anti vaxxers (for whatever paleo-logic they also use). This can clearly be seen by anyone with an IQ abouve room temp that the delta variant is now fully responsible for the spread among people, most all of whom are antivaxxers and ALL of those seriously ill and dying are anti vaxxers.
Here in Lancaster County, the population that has suffered the most from covid is the AMISH. They are mostly anti vaxxers for religious reasons (even though their Bishop;;s discipline for these yers has recognized that the vaccines, like seatbelts DO prevent widescale infection and has reduced the death rates of the most vulnerable population. The Amish hd been reporting, on the death certificates ,rather ambiguous causes of death among their elderly and adult women (adult ,mLES STILL BENEFITTED FROM SEASONAL vIT D-3). Recently the Commonwealth DH has been re reviewing the symptomology whre known of Amish deaths.

Med research has found all sorts of side effects and "Long Covid" synfromes , and, as research moves along clearing up the facts of early 2019 and 2020 misinformation by a panicky (or even dismissive) National Govt, ANTI VAXXERS still havent changed their bases of their beliefs against vaccination. That , to me , is one of the clearest exposures of national pseudoscience and disinformation policies disseminated during the Trump years.
Ya wanna believe like an idiot? feel free, just remember, we can use fact and evidence to have fun explaining what dim-bulbs anti vaxxers are.
Ya wanna die and go meet your" maker"? Feel free , just dont use your own boundless stupidity to endanger others. Go find a cave and live in it till the rest of us actually work together to try to eliminate this syndemic.

farmerman

Sun 11 Jul, 2021 05:54 am
@mommabear,
PS, if you really look closely, the only one on A2K who's posing a "Campaign" wrt to your anti-vaxx stance, IS YOU.
Most of us just look at you , hope you remain well despite your efforts to the contrary, but kinda lose patience at your incredible obtuseness.

izzythepush

Sun 11 Jul, 2021 06:00 am
@farmerman,
I think it’s Gungasnake, same syntax, same attitude and same woeful ignorance about the rest of the World.

I remember Gungasnake fantasising about what we would do were he king of England. The truth is that he would do what the government told him to do if he was planning on remaining king.

Mb’s throw away line about some English Duke or Prince was straight out of Gunga’s playbook.
farmerman

Sun 11 Jul, 2021 06:08 am
@izzythepush,
wow, I didnt think even gunga was that stupid.
Ill have to visit some tagged posts of his and see if I can follow the language string and look for the similarities. I got nothin to do today, ve brough in all our scond cutting od hay and were gonna sit around watching th flowers bloom, and read the funnies.
izzythepush

Sun 11 Jul, 2021 06:10 am
@farmerman,
Gungasnake was incredibly ignorant in some matters, and strangely aware in others.

He had some very sensible things to say about the legal system and trial by jury, but most of what he said was absolute shite.