Coronavirus

Glennn

Tue 6 Jul, 2021 09:17 am
@Walter Hinteler,
What kind of knowledge do you think you need to conclude that a guy is a hypocrite and a liar? If you see him at a ball game without his mask, that's called being a hypocrite. You'd have no problem recognizing such dishonesty if it came from your neighbor, but tony has somehow won your heart.

There's really no treatment for that . . .
0 Replies

mommabear

Tue 6 Jul, 2021 01:10 pm
Whole thing has been a scam.

https://tv.gab.com/channel/officialamericafirst/view/the-covid-19-lockdown-was-a-lie-60df8984d6843fb8e5cfc238
0 Replies

glitterbag

Tue 6 Jul, 2021 01:59 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
I suppose you have to be super-bright to recognize the hoax perpetuated against the entire world. I'd be willing to bet that the dead people are not really dead, but merely crisis actors pretending to be dead to scare the bejesus out of everyone so that (fill in your own paranoid reason). The USA has been overflowing with frauds even before Dr. Salk invented his 'chuckle' polio vaccine...we know there is no such thing as polio, measles can't cause deafness, rheumatic fever doesn't damage the heart and frankly chicken pox is another fake story......it's the weak-minded highly suggestible people who imagine they get sick, or their overprotective mothers who just think they are sick so they can be stay at home moms in accordance with God's law.

Don't even get me started on fluoride and seat belts.
Glennn

Tue 6 Jul, 2021 03:10 pm
@glitterbag,
You're having a strange reaction to learning that the CDC turned the cycle threshold of the PCR-test down to 28 for the people who received the experimental injection, and left it at 40 for those of us who know better. Perhaps you'll feel better after explaining why they did that. So, go ahead, what's your take on it?
mommabear

Tue 6 Jul, 2021 05:06 pm
Jen Psaki says they're gonna go door to door to try to browbeat remaining sane people into taking the gene therapies...

0 Replies

mommabear

Tue 6 Jul, 2021 05:14 pm
In life generally, when you see the whole world lining up for something, you walk away. When you see governments tyrying to FORCE the whole world to line up for something, you don't walk away, you RUN.

We now read stories about kids being offered ice cream and free xboxes to take the "vaccines" and at least one college (Albion) in Mich. offering a year of free tuition. Even some mice and rats can recognize a trap when they see one... This whole thing is a gargantuan scam and a lot of people and organizations are in on it.

There's even been a question as to whether the DS was gonna throw Slojo under the bus if he couldn't get 70% of the US populataion vaccinated by July 4 and he plainly missed that by a wide margin.
Mame

Tue 6 Jul, 2021 05:31 pm
@mommabear,
Did you get the DPT, MMR, Chicken Pox vaccines as a child? If so, did they adversely affect you, and if so, how so? I know they were required to enter school when I was a child - if you didn't have your immunization card, you were sent home until you did.

Have you ever had the annual flu shot? People in hospitals (where I worked for a number of years) HAD to get it because you could communicate the flu to a seriously compromised person. How is this any different?

Are you a conspiracy theorist? Well, obviously.

Are you and Glennn married? If not, you should be.

Lots of people don't walk away from lineups - just look at the people in the past lining up for Xboxes, the latest Apple or Windows products, etc.

And the governments aren't trying to FORCE you to get this shot. They're encouraging and explaining why it will/should help. If it won't HURT you, then why wouldn't you? You may not BELIEVE it is effective, but there's one tiny chance that you're wrong, then what's the harm?

You need to "think" and "research" and balance what you've read before you decide. It doesn't sound to me like you've done that.
glitterbag

Tue 6 Jul, 2021 06:28 pm
@Glennn,
Glennn wrote:

You're having a strange reaction to learning that the CDC turned the cycle threshold of the PCR-test down to 28 for the people who received the experimental injection, and left it at 40 for those of us who know better. Perhaps you'll feel better after explaining why they did that. So, go ahead, what's your take on it?

I was just trying to reinforce your stated beliefs, you know, show you a little support. Not everyone here on the forum has the background and keen analytic skills to figure out who all the hypocrites and liars are in the CDC. And really, don't forget that fake AIDs scare that paralyzed the medical community, and you-know-who was falsely given credit for passing along bogus cures for a bogus plague.
0 Replies

mommabear

Tue 6 Jul, 2021 06:33 pm
@Mame,
No. In fact if anybody ever did get German measles in those days they had neighborhood kissing parties to make sure all the girls in the neighborhood got it before they ever got married and started having children. All I was ever vaccinated for was smallpox and polio.

But the covid "vaccines" are totally unlike previous vaccines. You should be aware of the differences and it does not sound like you are.

There is a logical fallicy involved in all versions of those including non-mRNA variants. That is, ASSUMING the vaccines are anything other than a deliberate Malthusian scheme of some sort...

If you attribute decent motives to the people involved, then they are ASSUMING that the spike proteins are fairly harmless and that, by turning the victim's body into a factory for producing those spike proteins, they can train his immune system to target the proteins and thereby eliminate the covid virus. Problem is, the assumption is totally wrong as the new Salk Institute study indicates; the spike proteins are what is causing all the grief. Aside from everything else, people who take the new vaccines are going to be shedding those proteins for the rest of their lives and thereby constitute a danger to other people.

If even five percent of what I've been reading is believable and I suspect it's more llike 95 percent, you don't want any part of this business.

Aside from everything else, there is simply no point. You're talking about a very problematic and risky "vaccine" for a disease which more than 99% recover from naturally, which can be prevented with zinc, quercetin, and vitamin D tablets, all dirt cheap, and cured with ivermectin, hcq, or inhaled steroids.
neptuneblue

Tue 6 Jul, 2021 07:48 pm
@mommabear,
The sad part is you completely believe the crap you spew.
Mame

Tue 6 Jul, 2021 08:21 pm
@neptuneblue,
Indeed.
0 Replies

Glennn

Tue 6 Jul, 2021 08:34 pm
@Mame,
Quote:
Have you ever had the annual flu shot? People in hospitals (where I worked for a number of years) HAD to get it because you could communicate the flu to a seriously compromised person. How is this any different?

So, in your expert opinion, this experimental injection is no different from your average flu shot? I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask you to support that with something other than your wishful thinking.

I guess you have a problem with the inventor of the mRNA platform giving his opinion. And unless I miss my guess, that would be because his "opinion" doesn't coincide with your view.

Oh, and did you miss this? My guess is that you have no intention of addressing it . . . like so many others.

I've got a thread where you can test your knowledge about such things. You'll definitely learn something.
glitterbag

Tue 6 Jul, 2021 08:54 pm
@Glennn,
Does Mame's expert opinion differ from your expert opinion???? What cheek, harumpf
Glennn

Tue 6 Jul, 2021 09:00 pm
@glitterbag,
Mame's opinion concerning the experimental injections--referring to them as just another vaccine--reflects an ignorance of the facts. I'm afraid I'm the one providing facts, and it's being met with denial of those facts. And THAT is the difference between me and mame.
Mame

Tue 6 Jul, 2021 09:15 pm
@Glennn,
Glennn wrote:

And THAT is the difference between me and mame.

And not just between you and me, but you and lots of other people.
glitterbag

Tue 6 Jul, 2021 09:18 pm
@Mame,
Well he does claim he is the only one with 'facts', I guess he wins.
Glennn

Tue 6 Jul, 2021 09:59 pm
@Mame,
Ah, an appeal to the crowd. Weak.

You were about to explain how the experimental injections are no different from the flu vaccine. You did make that claim, and I did ask you to support it. So, yeah, go ahead, mame . . .
Glennn

Tue 6 Jul, 2021 10:03 pm
@glitterbag,
Quote:
Well he does claim he is the only one with 'facts', I guess he wins.

No, I've presented some facts. If you or mame can show me where I've got it wrong, that would be better than expressing disapproval; cuz ya know, that doesn't count for anything.
0 Replies

mommabear

Tue 6 Jul, 2021 11:13 pm
Younger people now figuring it out:

https://youtu.be/Dzuw1ovpCMs
neptuneblue

Wed 7 Jul, 2021 04:48 am
@mommabear,
Yes!

Because I ALWAYS get MY medical advise from a teenage rapper!!

Adults with medical degrees don't know!

You go girl!
0 Replies