Coronavirus

farmerman

Thu 6 Aug, 2020 05:17 am
@Ragman,
He actually posts basic untruths about the viral state and yet he knows nothing about biomed infection modes. He needs to be ignored and just laughed at. He would probably get lost in the detail within a molecular biology class so he just makes up total inane bullshit and then has arguments with his sock puppet to make it sound like either one of his personalities actually knows something worth knowing.
Hes an unschooled phony worth only insult and derision.
izzythepush

Thu 6 Aug, 2020 05:34 am
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

He needs to be ignored and just laughed at.

So ignore him.
Palandre

Thu 6 Aug, 2020 06:40 am
It looks like farmerman can't handle the truth.

What else is new?

No criticizing of very extremely and stupid stupid science is allowed, Her Wrong! Yawohl!!!
This is called a Technocratic Police State. Yep a scientific dictatorship.
Years and years in the making. Heil Science!!! Ahum!!!!

Yep, that is where we in at the moment. 'scientist' who really have no clue at all, are used by a bunch of psychopaths to 'rule' the world. If it wasn't so serious it was the most stupid and most retarded b film I have ever seen.

What they really don't understand, that is not even where the power is.

we will herre two sentences more and more the coming time, I am sure:

"Wir habben es nicht gewissen" (We didn't know)
&
"I was just following orders"

Yeah, sure.

farmerman

Thu 6 Aug, 2020 09:49 am
@Palandre,
NO CLOWN, what I cant abide is midless BULLSHIT like your posting as fact. You cant even compose a sentence without sounding like a moron.

farmerman

Thu 6 Aug, 2020 09:59 am
@farmerman,
Theyve already identified and isolated (by bacteriophage ) the speciic viroids termed covid-19 AND, the specific antibodies hqve been isdentified with specificity. So whatever the clown is talking about probably is from a comic book source.
Palandre

Thu 6 Aug, 2020 10:52 am
@farmerman,
Quote:
Theyve already identified and isolated (by bacteriophage ) the speciic viroids termed covid-19

"Theyve??? "and you accuse me of wrong english?
You can't be that stupid, can you?

Anyway, I don't really care about all your typos and errors, because most of what you write is garbage anyway.

And you are also, as usual, trolling.

Saying there is evidence , without showing evidence.
That is actually very very cheap you know,

Oh and please, please, please don't bother to react with another posting of your nonsens.
Please don't bother. You will do me and a lot of other people a great favor!
Thanks!

Ragman

Thu 6 Aug, 2020 11:00 am
@Palandre,
There’s no excuse for this sort of ignorance and pettiness. If you want to be in denial, go right ahead but don’t try to drag others down with you by your pretense that you KNOW that this pandemic doesn’t exist. Deny science all you want but what resource is your claimed proof that it doesn’t exist? Worthless!.
Walter Hinteler

Thu 6 Aug, 2020 11:08 am
@Ragman,
It is interesting that a member since June 20, 2020 calls one who is a member since December 17, 2002 "as usual, trolling".
Ragman

Thu 6 Aug, 2020 11:11 am
@Walter Hinteler,
It’s probably because this is somebody who has been an active member of the forum (cough cough attention whore) posing with a new nickname.
0 Replies

Palandre

Thu 6 Aug, 2020 11:40 am
@Ragman,
Quote:
There’s no excuse for this sort of ignorance and pettiness. If you want to be in denial, go right ahead but don’t try to drag others down with you by your pretense that you KNOW that this pandemic doesn’t exist. Deny science all you want but what resource is your claimed proof that it doesn’t exist? Worthless!.

Hmm, where is the proof that the virus exist? How about that? Why don't you mention that, eh?!
There is really nothing going on, let's all get together and stop the anti social distancing.please please refuse the vaccin, and please stop with those enormously ugly and extremely stupid face masks!

we are free!
0 Replies

Palandre

Thu 6 Aug, 2020 11:42 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
It is interesting that a member since June 20, 2020 calls one who is a member since December 17, 2002 "as usual, trolling".

Oh pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssse Longstay here doesn't mean anything positive at all. Far from it it!
Most of the time it just means they are governemt-trolls. They are protected.
They can spew their stupidity and enormous ignorance (like fm) , while other who do less of these thing get banned.

So please get normal again.
Ragman

Thu 6 Aug, 2020 11:46 am
@Palandre,
If this is such a negative experience for you, why are you here? You point out not one resource for your empty claims. Just more lies.

Why is that everyone here reads all media and sees death statistics and reports from innumerable sources? No more proof needed than universal reportage of facts not paranoid fantasy. But you stay in denial because of your paranoid beliefs. Good luck on that front.

You sure as hell won’t get a single convert for your cause, whatever it is.
Palandre

Thu 6 Aug, 2020 12:00 pm
@Ragman,
Quote:
If this is such a negative experience for you, why are you here? You point out not one resource for your empty claims. Just more lies.

Negative experience? Where did I wrote that?
My claims? Lies?
Wich ones?

I really only ask for evidemce, there is none.

And even just a look at the figures. No more death then from the flu!
Hell, car accidents causes more deaths, why didn't we stop producing and riding cars?????????????????????

And if it all is true? why the huge incentives for hosptals to put covid-19 on the deathcertificate? If it was true it wasn't necessary at all! $ 13.000 to put
a covid-19 death certificate on a dead person. I smell a rat! a big one!

It is all a sham, a plandemic.

It has nothing to do with health and everything with control!

Why all the murder in the old people homes?

Ragman

Thu 6 Aug, 2020 12:02 pm
@Palandre,
Try finishing your ESL studies course really soon. You’ve almost got the language down but not quite. Then you can try a course in Applied Logic, something in which you're sadly lacking. Speaking of lacking, you’re lacking any wit.

Have a nice day!
farmerman

Thu 6 Aug, 2020 12:07 pm
@Palandre,
Youve alredy announced several of your beliefs r: conspircies so, I hqve no feelings that were missing anything of importnce or even fact.
Why not go off and find a site that really gives a **** about what you have to say and let this one for more serious discussions.
If you dont understand what bacteriophage are, then Im not surprised at how youre mind is all fucked up with other unrelated conspiracies and mindless twaddle.

Thats the trouble with the internet. It used to be fun and an information network where good research topics were discussed. Nowdays it seems to be a gathering place for feeble minded conspiracists who feel that the world is put together by aliens or deep states

Palandre

Thu 6 Aug, 2020 12:11 pm
@farmerman,
belief?

lol!!!
0 Replies

farmerman

Thu 6 Aug, 2020 12:11 pm
@Palandre,
Quote:
"Theyve??? "and you accuse me of wrong english?

Quote:
"THEY've a contraction for THEY HAVE.
Its all correct kippy. If you have any problems with vocabulqry perhqp I can help.You dont use words with more than on syllable
and I believe a more suitablle term would be "Incorrect" rather than Wrongedy wrong wrong.

Does this palindrome character sound like someone else whose been qsked to take a"time out"?

0 Replies

Palandre

Thu 6 Aug, 2020 12:12 pm
@Ragman,
tell me where the logic is wrong? I am sure you don't get it.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Thu 6 Aug, 2020 12:13 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

He needs to be ignored
0 Replies

Palandre

Thu 6 Aug, 2020 12:15 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
Thats the trouble with the internet. It used to be fun and an information network where good research topics were discussed. Nowdays it seems to be a gathering place for feeble minded conspiracists who feel that the world is put together by aliens or deep states

ah really? The internet? That is not even where I have most of my information from.
You are, as usual, very ill-informed.

what else is new? (btw do they pay you much?)
0 Replies