Coronavirus

McGentrix

Mon 3 Aug, 2020 08:08 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

I don’t watch many sports, football is about it.

Please call it Association Football or Soccer. Football is an American sport.
McGentrix

Mon 3 Aug, 2020 08:09 pm
@farmerman,
I've watched that guy.
0 Replies

Below viewing threshold (view)
izzythepush

Tue 4 Aug, 2020 12:01 am
@McGentrix,
Don't talk ****. Football is mentioned by Henry VIII. It's the most popular game in the World. Grid iron is a minority sport becoming less popular by the day.
Walter Hinteler

Tue 4 Aug, 2020 12:14 am
@izzythepush,
Officially, the Scots weren't allowed to play football between 1424 and 1906 (Football Act 1424)
They didn't recover from that act until now Smile
izzythepush

Tue 4 Aug, 2020 01:33 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Well I’m not going to tell them.
0 Replies

farmerman

Tue 4 Aug, 2020 05:08 am
@Palandre,
Quote:
Well, because there is no covid-19 virus,
DKE in action. Why spnd all your money on something useless as profssional training when you can be a total moron and give up your fact-free opinions on a ebsite. Then you will draw other gas bags and you can hav discussions with them in languages that dont even exist.

It dosnt take very long after the fact for brand new idiotic conspiracy theories to emerge and for brand new idiots to spread em.
Palandre i just one of those.
Palandre

Tue 4 Aug, 2020 07:04 am
@farmerman,
Quote:
DKE in action. Why spnd all your money on something useless as profssional training when you can be a total moron and give up your fact-free opinions on a ebsite. Then you will draw other gas bags and you can hav discussions with them in languages that dont even exist.

It dosnt take very long after the fact for brand new idiotic conspiracy theories to emerge and for brand new idiots to spread em.
Palandre i just one of those.

Well then, in stead of your always trying to use an Ad Hominem, please give some proof that the covid-19 virus is ISOLATED & PURIFIED.

You won't be able too, and yet, you cling to this covid-19 nonsense without a shred of evidence.

How really stupid can one get?

I bet you were face masks! Probably three!!!!! lol
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Tue 4 Aug, 2020 09:57 am
@Palandre,
Heh.
0 Replies

farmerman

Tue 4 Aug, 2020 11:50 am
@Palandre,
its what I said. PCR is a technique to duplicate and replicate, not identify . It will still be used to make many copies of the antibodies or antigens, but it can still MISS the chocolate chips in the cut up hunks of mRNA and tRNA.
Theyve come up with an antibody test (like the prgnncy test ues monoclonal antiboies).

What the article was doing was telling us the obvious. PCR, is a TOOL in the determination of covid antigen, but its not the one tht does the detection. It "xeroxes" the teeny amounts of genetic material that the detection is seeking
Most epidemiologists and geneticists already know this. That article was for the general public not the researchers.

So you agree with me and all it took was reading a mag article.

Heres what I said ovr at Palinroms site @mark noble,
trubble with Kaufmann's hypotheses is that, PCR is not a selective testing procedure .It uses electrophoretic methods and is sort of like chopping up a chocolate chip cookie where sometimes the choco chips are absent and all you got is sampling of the dough. PCR does NOT recreate whats it doesnt have in enough content. actually PCR is just like a xerox, not a intelligent design, it needs to take severl samplings and piece them together only by data inference .

We know the FULL genetic structure of the novel corona virus. We have all the genetic materiqals and we dont need to "guess" using electro -chromatography. Further, we have thousands of others all covid-19 :cousins and more direct relatives that show structural mutations (ancestors) and arent just globs of proteins like an exosome.

Quote:
In molecular cloning, after the synthesis of cDNA from mRNA molecule templates, a PCR program must be designed to amplify the gene of interest, as well as add additional elements such as restriction sites or detection/purification tags. Intrinsic properties of gene sequences such as high GC content, long stretches of the same polynucleotide, and sequences encoding hairpin loop structures can all hinder PCR efficiency.
source:GENSCRIPT

You made light of wht I said but now agreed with this pop article. I think you guy suffer from the "Duning Kruger" syndrome. You wanna sound like you know what youre saying but in reality you guys just have yer heads up yer asses and speak in word salads .

Palandre

Tue 4 Aug, 2020 12:59 pm
@farmerman,
I never really read your nonsense.
farmerman

Tue 4 Aug, 2020 01:32 pm
@Palandre,
matters not to me. Thats why you sound like a moron.
tsarstepan

Tue 4 Aug, 2020 04:24 pm
@farmerman,
https://imgur.com/FHVdhmx.jpg
Source
BillRM

Wed 5 Aug, 2020 05:17 am
@McGentrix,
McGentrix wrote:

If the implication is that only Republicans or right minded folk, are getting Covid because they are idiots that don't wear ppe then I would say your cartoon is lame.
Also, wouldn't be great for you guys? Fewer voters to compete against.

Yes the republicans Trump supporters are cutting down their numbers even to those around our so call President however such fools are also spreading the disease to others that are not fools such as even their kids.

Now if only the damn Virus would only just take out our so call President as it taken out some of his adviser and Secret Service guards.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Wed 5 Aug, 2020 09:51 am
The Canary Islands are the first region in Spain to insure all visitors against additional costs in the event of infection with the coronavirus during their holidays on the islands. The insurance will cover the return flight home, quarantine accommodation and medical costs, said the Regional Minister of Tourism, Yaiza Castilla, on Wednesday in Santa Cruz de Tenerife after signing an agreement with an insurance company.

"With this, the Canary Islands are taking another step towards offering tourists more security and peace of mind," Castilla said. There is, however, one important condition: in the event of an infection, the person affected must not have known that he or she was infected with the Sars-CoV-2 pathogen before starting the journey, according to a statement from the regional Ministry of Tourism. >source (in Spanish)<
0 Replies

Palandre

Wed 5 Aug, 2020 11:18 am
https://davidicke.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/robot-alert-e1590734312178.jpg
0 Replies

Ragman

Wed 5 Aug, 2020 12:41 pm
@Palandre,
Closed minds never grow. When you’re a know-it-all, you’re in for a rude awakening. Bet you don’t believe in evolution theory either.
Palandre

Wed 5 Aug, 2020 08:24 pm
@Ragman,
Quote:
Closed minds never grow

Indeeed! With what have you trouble accepting/learning?

Quote:
When you’re a know-it-all, you’re in for a rude awakening

Well, I am no know-it-all, but, I am pretty sure you are in for a rude awakening for sure. It is called a 'police state'.

Quote:
Bet you don’t believe in evolution theory either

What has that to do with anything here? And i don't belief. I research and grow.
Maybe give it a try as well?
0 Replies