Coronavirus

Wilso

Thu 19 Jan, 2023 04:42 pm
@Builder,
Builder wrote:

Quote:
....paid for by loving philanthropists....

Speaking of those types; have they let Willy Gaytes out of his box again?

He was quite gleeful about telling the plebs that there's a much worse virus "on the way".

Never was much good at keeping a secret.

Once said that vack scenes were the best investment he'd ever made.

Jellyfish have survived 650 million years despite having no brains, so I guess there’s hope for you yet.
Builder

Thu 19 Jan, 2023 05:36 pm
@Wilso,
Aah, the king of the dumb joke thread rides again.

Keep lining up for your "booster" M8.

Let us know what the latest "strain" feels like.
0 Replies

Builder

Fri 20 Jan, 2023 01:36 am
Part of the long covid symptoms are messing with the sense of taste and smell.

For me this is sporadic, but the latest bout has me guessing what the memory smell is.

It's kind of like a baking smell, but when you burn something.

Can't quite put the finger on the smell, though.
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Fri 20 Jan, 2023 05:39 am

https://iili.io/Hc7UUYb.jpg
Glennn

Fri 20 Jan, 2023 09:16 am
@Region Philbis,
Really? Well let me tell you how stupid you sound. The manufacturer of the experimental injection admits that it doesn't prevent infection or tranmission. But like so many other people here, you're going to ignorantly overlook that fact and and still try to convince others that taking something that doesn't work is productive. And to add insult to injury, you believe you're not going to be safe until everyone around you takes the experimental injection that didn't work for you.

Should be a meme for that?

Pfizer CEO, Albert Bourla, has no answer to questions as to why he didn't let the public know that his "safe and effective" claim was bullshit because the experimental injection does not prevent transmission or infection. I wonder why he decided to keep that from you.
Builder

Sun 22 Jan, 2023 04:08 am
Edward Dowd: "If the sudden deaths we're seeing were occurring in the unva##nated, this would be on every news channel 24/7.

But it's not.

That's all you need to know."
0 Replies

Mame

Sun 22 Jan, 2023 08:04 am
@Glennn,
That's Pfizer you're talking about. What about Moderna et al?
Glennn

Sun 22 Jan, 2023 08:16 am
@Mame,
Quote:
That's Pfizer you're talking about.

Did you really think I didn't know that?
Quote:
What about Moderna et al?

What about them? What have you heard?

Bottom line is that the guy knew his experimental injection did not prevent infection or transmission. But he thought it best to keep that from you. What a frickin' con job, eh?
0 Replies

Builder

Sun 22 Jan, 2023 02:58 pm
@Mame,
Follow the money trail.

From Pfizer to Moderna: who's making billions from Covid-19 vaccines?

The astronomical profits have made Moderna's CEO a billionaire.

Moderna has said it expects 2021 sales of $18.4bn. Barclays analyst Gena Wang forecasts sales of $19.6bn, $12.2bn in 2022, and $11.4bn in 2023, assuming recurring vaccinations.
Share price change over past 12 months

+372%

A group of investors that backed the company when it was founded in 2010 will have made substantial returns. The chief executive, Stéphane Bancel, a 48-year-old French executive, owns 9% of the shares, now worth nearly $5bn.

source

No guarantee it will work, and no penalties if your product maims or kills anyone. Looks like a wonderful way to play mad scientist.
Glennn

Sun 22 Jan, 2023 03:23 pm
@Builder,
Quote:
No guarantee it will work, and no penalties if your product maims or kills anyone. Looks like a wonderful way to play mad scientist.

Indeed! It's taken this long for people to be conditioned to the point where they'll take something that doesn't work; and not just once, but four times!!
Mame

Sun 22 Jan, 2023 04:31 pm
@Glennn,
Does this issue consume your life 24/7? Because it certainly seems to here. You're flogging a dead horse. You're made your point. Over. And. Over.
Builder

Sun 22 Jan, 2023 04:53 pm
@Mame,
More important is what the UN/WHO are attempting to implement, by weaponising the pandemic responses, to usurp the ultimate in control mechanisms, for future pandemics.

It's a globalist wet dream, come true.

An un-elected independent org, funded by big pharma themselves, to dictate international responses, and forced mandates for future innoculations.

If you're not worried about this, then you're not paying attention.
Glennn

Mon 23 Jan, 2023 09:08 am
@Mame,
You have such a passive attitude when it comes to tony and the CDC lying to you. However, your denial doesn't change even one of their lies.

You should probably find out what's behind your counterintuitive response to finding out that tony and company lied to you.

My point is made only as many times as people like you deny it. Would you like for me to ignore the idiots who take an experimental injection that doesn't prevent infection or transmission and stop reminding them of the stupidity of thinking that they'll be safe if I take what didn't work for them?

You know that that kind of thinking is laughable, right?
0 Replies

Mame

Mon 23 Jan, 2023 09:09 am
@Builder,
People can opt out. You don't have to follow the trend, take the advice, buy the story. Decide for yourself what's good for you. You don't have to listen to the mouthpieces. And big pharma has never been trustworthy - just look at the list of side effects on practically any bottle of medicine. Don't be a sheep.
Glennn

Mon 23 Jan, 2023 09:15 am
@Builder,
Quote:
An un-elected independent org, funded by big pharma themselves, to dictate international responses, and forced mandates for future innoculations.

Believe it or not, they love being told what to do by proven liars and professional con men.
0 Replies

Builder

Mon 23 Jan, 2023 02:48 pm
@Mame,
Quote:
People can opt out.

At this point, yes we can. But, if the UN/WHO gets their proposal passed, and they've been pushing for this since 2020, dissidents will be incarcerated.

No opting out of anything they decree to be "in our best interests".

The infrastructure for this was built during the C19 episode.

They trialed the "show me your papers" for access to most places, as well.

Having a digital currency, which is also being planned right now, will result in very easy punishments for non-compliance.

No opting out, unless you're bugging out completely.

Mame

Mon 23 Jan, 2023 03:34 pm
@Builder,
I'm sorry, I'm not familiar with their proposal. I'll just go look it up.
Builder

Mon 23 Jan, 2023 03:45 pm
@Mame,
They word it very carefully, to imply a benevolence factor.

I'm not fooled. Their inference is that most governments "got it wrong".

https://www.who.int/news/item/30-03-2021-global-leaders-unite-in-urgent-call-for-international-pandemic-treaty
0 Replies

Mame

Mon 23 Jan, 2023 03:45 pm
@Builder,
I've had a quick scan and see all the measures which were taken in 2020 but nobody was incarcerated.

Leaving aside the question of immunization for now, what is a better way to limit the spread of anything contagious? When I have a cold, I certainly don't socialize with anyone. If I got the measles, I wouldn't want to spread it around.
Builder

Mon 23 Jan, 2023 04:13 pm
@Mame,
Have you heard of "fifteen minute cities" at all? During the peak of the lockdowns here (Australia) borders were closed, and we were limited to traveling no more than 11 klms (about six miles) from our residences. Without proof of up-to-date vaccinations, we were prohibited entry to all kinds of venues, excepting "essentials" like Bunnings (your Walmart) fuel stations, and supermarkets.

As for measles, we all had it as children, and my memories of it, were playing in a cold bath, and eating jelly and icecream. Apart from the itching, it was a mild fever only. We also all had chickenpox, and parents actually encouraged the spread of that one.