I am my highest authority, judge and guide. Who is yours?

Reply Sat 1 Feb, 2020 04:06 pm
I am my highest authority, judge and guide. Who is yours?

As a Gnostic Christian, I follow the esoteric teachings of Jesus.

Matthew 6:22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.

John 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

Romans 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

This fits perfectly with the bibles teachings that we are to judge all things and hold to the good.

1 Thessalonians 5:21 Test all things; hold fast what is good.

This is a compulsion to be our own masters instead of just kowtowing to someone else’s opinions.

This is also why Christians used their inquisitions on us. Freedom of thought was not allowed by Christianity.

A concept and freedom that Christians now seem to promote.

Many Christians follow the teachings of, to us, a genocidal and infanticidal demiurge, Yahweh.

How Christians can see him as a good god is beyond me and Christians shy away from any apologetics as to why they think such a satanic god is good.

I see my judgements as more moral than that immoral demiurge and that is why I have rejected him for Jesus.

Do you follow 1 Thessalonians 5:21, or do you let someone else do your judging for you?

Regards
DL

NealNealNeal

Reply Mon 4 May, 2020 03:45 pm
@Greatest I am,
God is my highest authority. I trust and obey Him. There are also lower levels of authority subject to God
Greatest I am

Reply Thu 7 May, 2020 10:08 am
@NealNealNeal,
NealNealNeal wrote:

God is my highest authority. I trust and obey Him. There are also lower levels of authority subject to God

How did you access the supernatural realm to learn of god and trust the advice of a genocidal and infanticidal god?

Regards
DL
NealNealNeal

Reply Mon 11 May, 2020 09:16 pm
@Greatest I am,
The Holy Spirit promted my spirit to realize that the Gospel was true.
The Anointed

Reply Fri 23 Jul, 2021 08:11 pm
@Greatest I am,
My God, savior and judge is 'WHO I AM,' the English translation of the Hebrew 'JHWH', the 'SON OF MAN' who is equal to the 'MOST HIGH' in the creation, and who is the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob and the one who takes on the sins of the flesh in which he, the invisible mind=spirit, developed.

All have sinned and all must die once, then go off into judgement. Just as mankind developed within the bodies of our animal ancestors, so too. 'THE SON OF MAN' develops within the sinful androgynous body of mankind who Eve has become.

Psalms 51: 5; Behold, cries the spirit, I was brought forth in iniquity and in sin did my mother conceive me
Mame

Reply Fri 23 Jul, 2021 08:41 pm
Mine is Isis. Just because she made really great lamb dinners and was beautiful. She also never said "bow down to me", which, with my tender knees, I really appreciated.
The Anointed

Reply Fri 23 Jul, 2021 10:55 pm
@Mame,
I believe that as far as the Roman church of Constantine is concerned, Isis and her son Horus, have evolved to become Mary and Jesus.

Cleopatra represented herself as the reincarnation of the Egyptian goddess ‘Isis’, and was given the title of “Queen of Kings” by Mark Anthony. Her son ‘Caesarion’ was also given many titles, including ‘god’, ‘Son of god’ and ‘King of Kings’ and was depicted as Horus the son of Isis.

It was after the assassination of Caesar in 44 BC, that Cleopatra coupled up with Mark Anthony and in 40 BC she bore to him the twins, ‘Cleopatra Selene II and Alexander Helios III,’ and later on another son, Ptolemy Philadelphus.

In late 34 BC, at the Donations of Alexandria, shortly after Anthony had conquered Armenia, Cleopatra and Caesarion were crowned rulers of Egypt and Cyprus. Alexander Helios, their six-year-old son, was crowned ruler of Aemenia, Media and Parthia; Cleopatra Selene II, Heli’s six-year-old twin sister, was crowned ruler of Cyrenaica and Libya, and Ptolemy Philadelphus, the younger of their three children was crowned ruler of Phoenicia, Syria and Cilicia.

Isis was the most popular goddess from the time of Psamtik 1 (663-610 B.C) till the coming of Christianity, her cult appealed to the Greeks and Romans alike and when Egypt came under Roman rule, her cult spread through much of Europe. By the time of Jesus, the chief centre of her worship was in Rome. Isis is commonly depicted with Horus the child (Harpocrates) on her lap, and today, it is almost impossible for the average punter to distinguish between the late pagan and early Christian figures of the mother and child, [Isis and Horus---Mary and Jesus] it’s almost as though the old Pagan Queen was stripped of her mythical garments and clothed with the new covering of Christianity.
Mame

Reply Fri 23 Jul, 2021 11:16 pm
@The Anointed,
I AM ISIS. And bow down to no one. You should worship ME.
The Anointed

Reply Fri 23 Jul, 2021 11:41 pm
@Mame,
Mame wrote . . . . I AM ISIS. And bow down to no one. You should worship ME.

Response tongue in cheek . . . I refuse to worship a being inferior to me, I am your senior in the creation, before you were made I was already made. It is your duty to worship me.
Greatest I am

Reply Thu 29 Jul, 2021 05:44 pm
@NealNealNeal,
NealNealNeal wrote:

The Holy Spirit promted my spirit to realize that the Gospel was true.

Spirits do not make me hallucinate.

Change your drink or drug. It is messing up your mind.

Regards
DL
0 Replies

Greatest I am

Reply Thu 29 Jul, 2021 05:46 pm
@The Anointed,
The Anointed wrote:

My God, savior and judge is 'WHO I AM,' the English translation of the Hebrew 'JHWH', the 'SON OF MAN' who is equal to the 'MOST HIGH' in the creation, and who is the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob and the one who takes on the sins of the flesh in which he, the invisible mind=spirit, developed.

All have sinned and all must die once, then go off into judgement. Just as mankind developed within the bodies of our animal ancestors, so too. 'THE SON OF MAN' develops within the sinful androgynous body of mankind who Eve has become.

Psalms 51: 5; Behold, cries the spirit, I was brought forth in iniquity and in sin did my mother conceive me

Why do you think a genocidal god can be a just god?

Do you also respect St. Hitler?

Regards
DL
0 Replies

Greatest I am

Reply Thu 29 Jul, 2021 05:47 pm
@Mame,
Mame wrote:

Mine is Isis. Just because she made really great lamb dinners and was beautiful. She also never said "bow down to me", which, with my tender knees, I really appreciated.

A better choice than most.

Regards
DL
0 Replies

Greatest I am

Reply Thu 29 Jul, 2021 05:50 pm
@The Anointed,
The Anointed wrote:

. . I refuse to worship a being inferior to me, .

You do not see the genocidal prick, Yahweh, as lower than yourself?

Are you that much of a satanic and hateful character?

Few are.

Regartds
DL
The Anointed

Reply Sun 1 Aug, 2021 02:47 am
@Greatest I am,
Are you calling 'Who I Am' a genocidal God?

I am 'Who I Am' may I never lose sight
Of the fact that I am 'Who I Am' day and night
I'm not 'Who I Was' nor 'Who I Will Be'
For 'WHO I AM' is the name
That my God gave to me.

So get behind me you Satan
Who's called---greatest I am
For I am true to my God,
To my God, "WHO I AM.

Suck it up kiddo.
Greatest I am

Reply Tue 17 Aug, 2021 12:55 pm
@The Anointed,
The Anointed wrote:

Are you calling 'Who I Am' a genocidal God?

I am 'Who I Am' may I never lose sight
Of the fact that I am 'Who I Am' day and night
I'm not 'Who I Was' nor 'Who I Will Be'
For 'WHO I AM' is the name
That my God gave to me.

So get behind me you Satan
Who's called---greatest I am
For I am true to my God,
To my God, "WHO I AM.

Suck it up kiddo.

Ok, but that does not explain why you adore a genocidal prick and his homophobic and misogynous religion.

Care to inform us?

Regards
DL
The Anointed

Reply Tue 17 Aug, 2021 09:18 pm
@Greatest I am,
Quote:
Ok, but that does not explain why you adore a genocidal prick and his homophobic and misogynous religion.

I need you to remember all the harsh words you have spoken against our redeemer, And while I remain, you will never forget.

All have sinned and all must die once, and pay the death sentence for the sins that were committed while in the flesh, then go off into judgement.

Just as Mankind developed within the bodies of our animal ancestors, so too, the ‘Son of Man’ develops within the great androgynous body of EVE, who has become the body of mankind, and the spirit that is developing within the sinful body of man, is not born until EVE has been reunited to her Lord and his rib will have returned to him.

It is then and only then, when all mankind has been destroyed, that the spiritual umbilical cord is severed and He, like you and I, must be held accountable for the sins of the flesh in which HE had developed.

In the early days of man, the barbaric evolving animal spirit in man, was cruel and animalistic to the extreme, but eventually the evolving spirit in man will be brought to perfection by the pain and suffering HE is forced to endure because of those terrible mistakes that the evolving spirit in man had made, but when He is made perfect, he becomes the source of eternal salvation to all who obey HIM.

Because of our erroneous concept of one directional linear time, the Son of Man is still developing within the body of man, but there is no such thing as a dead past to one, who can descend through time, and reveal to those who hear HIM, all that will happen in the future life of man.

It was HE who Abraham chose as his God, and it was HE who ordered his chosen ones to do the terrible sinful things that they had already done in obedience to the barbaric evolving animal spirit within them, thereby taking upon himself their sins.

It was HE who said to Moses in Deuteronomy 18: 18-19; “I will raise up for them a prophet like you from among their own people, and I shall put ‘MY WORDS’ into his mouth and he will speak to the people all that I command him. And any who refuse to heed ‘MY WORDS’ which he shall speak in ‘MY NAME’ I will surely punish.”….. My WORDS are SPIRIT said the LORD.

It was HE the SPIRIT, who, on the day of the baptism of the man Jesus, descended upon him in the form of a dove, as the heavenly voice was heard to say, “You are my son, (My chosen heir and successor) ‘THIS DAY’ I have begotten thee. Or as said in Hebrews 5: 5; “You are my son, ‘TODAY’ I have become your Father.

It was Jesus, HIS earthly temple, and faithful servant, who spoke not one word on his own authority, but only that which he was commanded to say by our Saviour, who was obedient to our saviour, even unto his cruel death on the stake, that HE revealed himself to the world, and the awesome sacrifice HE makes for the body of mankind in which HE had developed.

It was not the life of Jesus who was lost on the cross, but as Jesus said “It is finished,” he then gave up the Spirit crying out; “My God, My God, why have you abandoned me?” The Spiritual Son of Man, the only begotten Son of God our Father, then ceased to be an individual entity, by releasing all the righteous spirits upon which he had evolved, and in that instant their graves were opened, but it was not until three days later, that they came out of those graves, lead by their new head and master, the risen Jesus, and entered the Holy city and revealed themselves, to be the risen body of CHRIST.

And now my friend, come soar with me
To the outer limits of reality
This universe, though wide it seems
Is but the shadow of our dreams
We are nought but knowledge in these tents
Refined through pain and punishment
We're the hive of man and neath His rod
We are one, we're the Son of God
The past, the present, the future is He
He was, He is, and He will be
And heaven is but a point in time
To where the spirit in man must climb
Eventually when He's there at last
And stands and gazes on His past
And takes the throne prepared in heaven
Then all His past will be forgiven.
I am who I am, the die is cast
For I was created by my past
And we who we are this very day
Determines His future in every way
If my past were changed, then who would I be?
One thing is certain, I wouldn't be me......... The Anointed
0 Replies