Hillary is Poison!

sozobe

Reply Tue 21 Jun, 2005 08:36 am
Very nice graphs!

(And I'm busy enough these days that I need to start following nimh/ Thomas around to find the good stuff...)
0 Replies

Thomas

Reply Tue 21 Jun, 2005 08:55 am
Scrat wrote:
KW - Is the unemployment rate a lagging indicator or a leading indicator?

Unemployment is a lagging indicator, and it usually lags GDP growth by something like half a year to a year. You would need a much longer lag to credit Bush I for much of the reduction that happened under Clinton, or to blame Clinton for much of the increase that happend under Bush II. (I am assuming that was your motivation for asking the question.)

sozobe wrote:
(And I'm busy enough these days that I need to start following nimh/ Thomas around to find the good stuff...)

<imagining the three of us following each other around in a cycle> Smile
0 Replies

Scrat

Reply Tue 21 Jun, 2005 09:15 am
kelticwizard wrote:
If you want to talk about lagging and leading indicators, Scrat, start explaining how Bush inherited a 5.5% unemployment rate from Reagan before pushing it up to 7.4%, then bringing it down slightly-very slightly-at the end.

You seem to be asserting a convenient fiction; that the effect of Reagan and Bush I economic policies on the unemployment rate ended the day Bush I left office. Of course, that's absurd.

What we do know is that employment is a lagging indicator. WE KNOW IT. That means that the improvement in the employment picture that began under Bush I was due to economic conditions and policies in place prior to that date. And THAT means that if you want to assume that the unemployment rate is directly responding to a given president's economic policies--as you seem to want to do--you have to lay the improvement that began under Bush I at either Bush I's or Reagan's feet, not Clinton's, and you have to lay the increase in unemployment that began under Clinton at Clinton's feet, not Bush II's. (Clinton could not logically create economic conditions that preceded an increase that began before he took office. Likewise, Bush II could not have caused an economic downturn that began under Clinton.)
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Tue 21 Jun, 2005 04:32 pm
McGentrix wrote:
Of course she would say that. Do you think she would admit to something like that? We know Bill has a propensity of lying about his sexual deviance, perhaps it has rubbed off on Miss Hillary?

I find that it's very difficult maintaining even a minimal level of respect for people like Thomas, Nimh, Sozobe, Kelticwizard, Blatham and those other delusionists who go out and find the facts. Moreover, that they even consider facts to be important, I find morally repugnant.

Why can't you guys be more like McGentrix, Finn, Lash, Woiyo, George, et al, oooooops, can't forget Rayban the tangent man? Why waste your time on facts? Wild speculation, innuendo and lies fill their bill quite adequately. Come on, get with the program, will ya? Facts; that is so yesterday!
0 Replies

Dartagnan

Reply Tue 21 Jun, 2005 04:42 pm
Yes, those first names belong to the reality-based world of perception.

There are others who opt for a faith-based point of view.

For still others, it's paranoia-based, as in Hillary is evil; she must be stopped...
0 Replies

dora17

Reply Tue 21 Jun, 2005 04:43 pm
McGentrix wrote:
dora17 wrote:
McGentrix wrote:
I heard she was so frigid that Bill had to rape her to conceive Chelsea.

I wish I could read the politics threads without being disgusted by people joking about rape... Aaaanyway, I agree with e brown's original idea that the Dems need to come up with someone who just stands up and admits to being liberal, and let the voters in the middle figure out what they think about it. I'm so tired of Dems trying to play every angle and appeal toeveryone at once, thus appealing to no one. Yecch. On the Rep side, I hope McCain runs, I wouldn't mind at all if he won; he seems to have some actual morals and he's one of the few on either side that doesn't always just take the party line.

I wasn't joking.

XXXXX DRUDGE REPORT XXXXX SUN JUNE 12, 2005 20:02:25 ET XXXXX

RAGE AT AUTHOR AFTER CLAIM: BILL RAPED HILLARY, CONCEIVED CHELSEA
**Exclusive**

Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton turned furious and considered legal action after learning bestselling author Ed Klein would allege in a new book: Bill Clinton raped her -- resulting in the conception of daughter Chelsea Clinton!

Oookay, so you weren't joking, you believe Klein and think that Bill raped Hillary-- or in your words, "had to" rape her. You think she was raped-- funny how it sounds like you're using this to criticize her for being "frigid."
0 Replies

Dartagnan

Reply Tue 21 Jun, 2005 04:49 pm
Let's see, McG hates Hillary, but says she was raped? This is news to me. How, I wonder, does this ridiculous charge affect his animosity for her?

One yearns to know...
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Tue 21 Jun, 2005 05:38 pm
kelticwizard wrote:
McGentrix, I said men of power had mistresses. Don't twist my words.

And I think the "Hillary was raped" story is preposterous.

For one thing, Hillary is saying she wasn't raped. And I think she would know more about it than Ed Klein, whoever he is.

Clinton has been accused of rape by several women. Are they all lying? He said himself he had an affair with a girl his daughter's age because he could. Rape is also something he can do.

I don't know about, or care to consider the disgusting sex life between those two--but it is certainly possible that he likes to rape. He certainly has shown proof of other sexual deviance.

If Linda Trippe was raped, would it make you like her more?
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Tue 21 Jun, 2005 05:54 pm
JTT wrote:
McGentrix wrote:
Of course she would say that. Do you think she would admit to something like that? We know Bill has a propensity of lying about his sexual deviance, perhaps it has rubbed off on Miss Hillary?

I find that it's very difficult maintaining even a minimal level of respect for people like Thomas, Nimh, Sozobe, Kelticwizard, Blatham and those other delusionists who go out and find the facts. Moreover, that they even consider facts to be important, I find morally repugnant.

Why can't you guys be more like McGentrix, Finn, Lash, Woiyo, George, et al, oooooops, can't forget Rayban the tangent man? Why waste your time on facts? Wild speculation, innuendo and lies fill their bill quite adequately. Come on, get with the program, will ya? Facts; that is so yesterday!

So, you believe she would admit to Bill raping her and that Billy does not lie about his sexual escapades?

Is that what you are alluding to? I'm not sure because you never actually say what you are talking about.
0 Replies

chiczaira

Reply Tue 21 Jun, 2005 05:55 pm
Keltic Wizard's contention that the story that Bill had to rape Hillary was "preposterous"

Perhaps and Perhaps not.
Does Keltic Wizard deny that there had been a long standing affair between Jennifer Flowers and Bill when he was governor?

Does Keltic Wizard deny that Bill Clinton was on tape telling Jennifer "good for you" when she lied to a Board screening her for a job?

Does Keltic Wizard deny that there was a special administrator in the White House during the Clinton years to handle the "Bimbo Eruptions"?

Does Keltic Wizard deny that Juanita Broadderick stated that Bill raped her when he was Attorney General in Arkansas?

Whenever I think of Bill Clinton, I think of the marvelous passage written by one of the most brilliant jurists of our time, Richard A. Posner, in his book- "An Affair of State" in which Posner wrote:

"For those who think that authority depends on mystery, the shattering of the Presidential Mystique has been a disaster for which Clinton ought to of rights have lost his job."

I am afraid that Keltic Wizard fears that the charge concerning Bill's rape of Hillary may be correct, although anyone who views the pictures of the bespectacled, hirsute, slovenly Hillary in her early days may question Bill's lust. But Bill was always the kind who would do it--
Just because I could.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Tue 21 Jun, 2005 06:03 pm
D'artagnan wrote:
Let's see, McG hates Hillary, but says she was raped? This is news to me. How, I wonder, does this ridiculous charge affect his animosity for her?

One yearns to know...

Yes, I hate Hillary. More than any active politician out there.

I said I heard she was raped... by her phillandering husband...

Doesn't change my animosity a bit. Should it?
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Tue 21 Jun, 2005 08:26 pm
McGentrix wrote:
JTT wrote:
McGentrix wrote:

So, you believe she would admit to Bill raping her and that Billy does not lie about his sexual escapades?

Is that what you are alluding to? I'm not sure because you never actually say what you are talking about.

Alluding??? You're not sure!?? Shocked That modicum of intelligence that I always knew you possessed has sunk even lower, McG.

I clearly recall you stating how middle of the road you were, how you could see both sides of an issue, how you sought to establish yourself as a fair and balanced individual.

The PBS thread and this one have clearly blown that little illusion out of the water. What we're left with is not pretty, to be christian, let's just say you have a tendency towards mendacity.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Tue 21 Jun, 2005 08:36 pm
JTT wrote:
McGentrix wrote:
JTT wrote:
McGentrix wrote:

Alluding??? You're not sure!?? Shocked That modicum of intelligence that I always knew you possessed has sunk even lower, McG.

I clearly recall you stating how middle of the road you were, how you could see both sides of an issue, how you sought to establish yourself as a fair and balanced individual.

The PBS thread and this one have clearly blown that little illusion out of the water. What we're left with is not pretty, to be christian, let's just say you have a tendency towards mendacity.

You must have me confused for someone else. You almost seem to think I care about what you think of me.

You have used all these words to elude answering my question. Was it too hard for you? Let me make it easier for you...

Question: Would Hillary Clinton admit to being raped by her husband?

Question: Has Bill Clinton lied about his sexual history?

You accuse me of lying, yet fail to demonstrate any lies. All you can do is avoid the question and turn to the time honored liberal tradition of throwing mud...
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Tue 21 Jun, 2005 08:37 pm
GROW UP!!! PLEASE!!!!!

Stop this obsession with Bill Clinton and his dick would you?

And btw McGentrix, all men lie about their sexual escapades.....all that have ever had any anyway....
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Tue 21 Jun, 2005 08:41 pm
blueveinedthrobber wrote:
GROW UP!!! PLEASE!!!!!

And btw McGentrix, all men lie about their sexual escapades.....all that have ever had any anyway....

Feel free to avoid the thread if you do not care for the contents. This thread is about Hillary Clinton. Should we discuss her dick instead?
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Tue 21 Jun, 2005 08:47 pm
McGentrix wrote:
blueveinedthrobber wrote:
GROW UP!!! PLEASE!!!!!

Feel free to avoid the thread if you do not care for the contents. This thread is about Hillary Clinton. Should we discuss her dick instead?

I'm aware of the topic Mr. Touchy...I believe it was you who dragged Bill and sexual innuendo into it.... let's leave her dick out of it. We already have all the dicks we need on this thread. :wink:
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Tue 21 Jun, 2005 08:50 pm
No, she ran over my state. It was a nice state, oh sure, it had it's problems, but it was mine.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Tue 21 Jun, 2005 08:53 pm
Doesn't all the smart money say she's a shoo in for reelection?

Apparently someone forgot to tell somebody New York is your state. The nerve.
0 Replies

dora17

Reply Tue 21 Jun, 2005 08:57 pm
If I can live with Arnie, you can live with Hill! Wink
Sometimes scary governors happen to good people...
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Tue 21 Jun, 2005 09:00 pm
I say let's don't fight..McGentrix honey, hold me just a minute.

You guys complain all you want about Hill and Arnie
I had Jesse Helms and now Jesse in panty hose. Stop your whining boys.
0 Replies