Hillary is Poison!

Lash

Reply Sun 19 Jun, 2005 10:01 pm
I don't know... He's been acting sensible lately. That makes him stand out in the Dem party!

I know he ran before, but he was like a different person.

I really think he's the best thing on paper in the party right now. (Paper--recent public comments.) He may prove to be the most formidable contender. (Look for him to be accidentally run over by a car with a Hill for Prez bumper sticker...)
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Mon 20 Jun, 2005 05:13 am
...goddamn am I sick of the elitist charge when the last two GOP PsOTUS were Yalies. Isn't the office, by its very nature, elitist?
0 Replies

Thomas

Reply Mon 20 Jun, 2005 05:32 am
patiodog wrote:
...goddamn am I sick of the elitist charge when the last two GOP PsOTUS were Yalies. Isn't the office, by its very nature, elitist?

Some people, myself included, believe that presidents ought to be little more than glorified mayors, and mayors little more than glorified janitors. But you're right, Republicans are unlikely crusaders against elitism, given that their last two presidents were both multimillionaires, who both grew up in a bubble of hereditary privilege.
0 Replies

JustWonders

Reply Mon 20 Jun, 2005 05:39 am
Lash wrote:
I don't know... He's been acting sensible lately. That makes him stand out in the Dem party!

I know he ran before, but he was like a different person.

I really think he's the best thing on paper in the party right now. (Paper--recent public comments.) He may prove to be the most formidable contender. (Look for him to be accidentally run over by a car with a Hill for Prez bumper sticker...)

LOL! She'd mow down her own grandmother if she thought it would get her one inch closer to the power she craves.

As for Biden -- if he's the best they've got, then the Dems are in worse shape than we originally thought. I guess he's forgotten part of the reason he had to bow out last time. Someone should email him and let him know that there's a college website that for years has been using him as an example to students of why plagiarizing is bad.
0 Replies

JustWonders

Reply Mon 20 Jun, 2005 05:47 am
Here it is:

http://nutsandbolts.washcoll.edu/plagiarism.html
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Mon 20 Jun, 2005 05:48 am
Thomas wrote:
patiodog wrote:

Some people, myself included, believe that presidents ought to be little more than glorified mayors, and mayors little more than glorified janitors. But you're right, Republicans are unlikely crusaders against elitism, given that their last two presidents were both multimillionaires, who both grew up in a bubble of hereditary privilege.

I couldn't agree with you more, Thomas. I would very much like to see the power of the executive (whatever party he or she hails from) greatly reduced in relation to the other branches of the US gov't. I don't see it happening, though.
0 Replies

kelticwizard

Reply Mon 20 Jun, 2005 06:21 am
JustWonders wrote:

LOL! She'd mow down her own grandmother if she thought it would get her one inch closer to the power she craves.

What a crock. Typical knee jerk conservative reaction. When Hillary is mentioned you must-MUST-come out with some insipid, baseless comment immediately.

Republicans say they are for the empowerment of women, but let a woman get influence and a following in the Democratic party and you see all the knives come out from the Republicans about how she is supposed to be power hungry.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Mon 20 Jun, 2005 06:33 am
Hillary would eat your babies if it meant she would be president.
0 Replies

kelticwizard

Reply Mon 20 Jun, 2005 07:04 am
As McGentrix and Just Wonders illustrate, the next item on the national agenda should be a national network of faith-based centers to administer Thorazine to Republicans whenever the subject of Hillary is brought up. Equipment and personnel to do a brain scan would be optional, but highly recommended.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Mon 20 Jun, 2005 07:21 am
I heard she was so frigid that Bill had to rape her to conceive Chelsea.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Mon 20 Jun, 2005 07:37 am
McGentrix wrote:

bush on the other hand, has already ACTUALLY killed a bunch with his actions
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Mon 20 Jun, 2005 07:43 am
blueveinedthrobber wrote:
McGentrix wrote:

bush on the other hand, has already ACTUALLY killed a bunch with his actions

Heh. Insecure lefties can't focus on Hillary without bringing out the Bush effigies and burning them for everyone to see.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Mon 20 Jun, 2005 07:52 am
Hello Mr. Pot.
0 Replies

kelticwizard

Reply Mon 20 Jun, 2005 08:10 am
McGentrix wrote:

Heh. Insecure lefties can't focus on Hillary without bringing out the Bush effigies and burning them for everyone to see.

If you want your analysis about "insecure lefties" to be taken seriously, McGentrix, you should have thought twice about posting two messages claiming that Mrs Clinton eats babies.

With all respect, you really put yourself into the "lunatics on the loose" category with those two posts.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Mon 20 Jun, 2005 08:16 am
Way to use that critical analysis skill of your Kelticwiz. You're a regular Sherlock Holmes. How about using some of those super deduction skills and finding out what sarcasm and hyperbole are.
0 Replies

kelticwizard

Reply Mon 20 Jun, 2005 08:22 am
You can call them sarcastic. You can call them hyperbole.

I call two consecutive posts saying Mrs Clinton wants to eat babies moronic. And relegate the author to the list of people who cannot be taken seriously on anything.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Mon 20 Jun, 2005 08:28 am
kelticwizard wrote:
You can call them sarcastic. You can call them hyperbole.

I call two consecutive posts saying Mrs Clinton wants to eat babies moronic. And relegate the author to the list of people who cannot be taken seriously on anything.

What would you consider a person with no reading comprehension or addition skills?

I said she "would", not "wanted to" and I only made a single post about it which immediately followed your ridiculous comment "What a crock. Typical knee jerk conservative reaction. When Hillary is mentioned you must-MUST-come out with some insipid, baseless comment immediately. "

You seem oblivious to the written word today. Perhaps you could use a nap?
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Mon 20 Jun, 2005 08:30 am
tsk tsk.
0 Replies

Thomas

Reply Mon 20 Jun, 2005 08:44 am
Why, I wonder, am I having a flashback from The Life of Brian?

Code:--------[As the People's Front of Judea approach a corner crouching, another group of rebels (against the Roman Empire, Thomas) ...
the Campaign for a Free Galilee (CFG x) advance towards the other
side.]
CFG 1 Sssh.
CFG 2 Sssh.
--------[The two groups spot each other, and relax. After a few confused
moments, the leader (CFGHead) declares his group in a thick welsh
accent.]

CFGHead Campaign for Free Galilee.
PFJHead Oh. Uh. People's Front of Judea. Officials.
CFGHead Oh.
PFJHead What's your group doing here?
CFGHead We're going to kidnap Pilate's wife, take her back, issue demands.
PFJHead So are we.
CFGHead What?
PFJHead That's our plan.
CFGHead We were here first.
PFJHead What do you mean?
CFGHead We thougt of it first.
PFJ Man Oh yeah?
CFGHead Yes. A couple of years ago.
PFJ Oh, yeahehehe.
CFG Man He did!
PFJHead Okay, come on, come on. You got all your demands worked out?
CFGHead 'Course we have.
PFJHead What are they?
CFGHead Well I'm not telling you.
PFJ men yeah.
PFJHead Oh come on. Pull the other one.
CFGHead That's not the point. We thought of it before you.
Various Ssssh.
PFJHead Did not.
CFGHead We did.
PFJ You did not.
CFG We bloody did!
Various Sssssssh. Sssssssssssssh.
CFGHead You bastards, we've been planning this for months.
PFJHead Well tought titty for you, fish face. AAAAWW!
--------[A general fight breaks out between the two groups.]
Brian Brothers, brothers. We should be struggling together.
PFJHead We are!
Brian We musn't fight each other. Surely we should be united against the
common enemy.
All The Judean People's front!!!
Brian No. No. The Romans!
All Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah. Yes.
Someone Yeah. He's right.
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Mon 20 Jun, 2005 08:48 am
"He has given us a shoe!"

"It's a sandal!"