11

Why do college professors lean/teach left?

Sturgis

1  
Reply Thu 31 Oct, 2019 02:00 pm
@ipxpert,
He's back...

He still hasn't addressed you. Understand this, you are being ignored, this does not mean he plans to exclude himself from any particular thread.
ipxpert

0  
Reply Fri 1 Nov, 2019 08:58 am
@Sturgis,

By continuing to participate in a thread that I started; he is addressing me - albeit passive aggressively. It's ok, I realize it's a tactic. A weak one. Common for the likes of him, farmer, etc... I kinda like it - it makes me laugh...

4  
Reply Fri 1 Nov, 2019 10:24 am
@ipxpert,
OK, just to be sociable I did re-read the entire thread. I'm even more convinced that you are bitterly resentful of others. I have no idea why, but then again, no skin off my nose.

2  
Reply Fri 1 Nov, 2019 12:24 pm
@glitterbag,
yeh, its all in his self- esteem issues. He cant argue issues intelligently, he can only use empty insults.

I really think he flunked a science .His attempted position is not well thought out and merely an emotional response , because he may have been the "brain" of the family. e all have met the reality that, maybe we werent all that smart and our IQs dont always parallel our effort. I recall getting my firt meting with a graduate adviser and after reviewing the GRE's and Undergrad degrees, my advisor said that "you just werent challenged". Anyboy can earn A;s in a big student body.
I was put in my place and realized that, if ya want to leave a mark, you need to go on the road less travelled by. So worked my ass off . That sorta became my philosophy with students and advisees.

You can do that or just get all full of yourself and try to mount a position where , you claim youre a victim of a fixed system. (The "system" begins to get fleshed out the more FOX or CNN that anyone watches )

2  
Reply Thu 7 Nov, 2019 09:15 pm
Oh for Christ's sake, do you think anyone has missed the point that you don't like blatham? You bang on about it relentlessly. You've tediously made your redundant point, now will you please find a different scab to pick before you manage to suck all of the air out the room. You're lack of imagination is stultifying.
coldjoint

1  
Reply Thu 7 Nov, 2019 09:18 pm
@glitterbag,
You're lack of imagination is stultifying.

Laughing Laughing Laughing