Blood sacrifice. Are they divine or satanic?

Reply Fri 18 Oct, 2019 12:24 pm
Blood sacrifice. Are they divine or satanic?

https://ascensionglossary.com/index.php/Blood_Sacrifice

Psa 49 7 None of them can by any means redeem his brother, nor give to God a ransom for him:

Repeat after me.
Satan would accept a blood sacrifice/ransom. God would not.

Thanks for repeating this to all the Christians you are unfortunate enough to bump into who think otherwise.

Regards
DL
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 2,230 • Replies: 25
No top replies

farmerman

Reply Sat 19 Oct, 2019 06:00 pm
@Greatest I am,
so when you bump into a complete stranger on the street, do you ask them whether they are Christians or not? Perhaps you should get out of your room more often.
maxdancona

Reply Sat 19 Oct, 2019 06:59 pm
@Greatest I am,
Isn't blood sacrifice the core principle of Christianity?
Glennn

Reply Sat 19 Oct, 2019 07:13 pm
@maxdancona,
It seems so. The picture that is painted is that torture, blood, and death was the creator's currency of choice when it came to negotiating.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sun 20 Oct, 2019 07:34 am
@farmerman,
Maybe he lives in the Vatican.
Greatest I am

Reply Tue 22 Oct, 2019 11:47 am
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

so when you bump into a complete stranger on the street, do you ask them whether they are Christians or not? Perhaps you should get out of your room more often.

Your deflection says that you did not want to admit that Yahweh is more Satan and evil like than Satan herself.

Thanks. You show how cowards can never be moral.

Regards
DL
Greatest I am

Reply Tue 22 Oct, 2019 11:49 am
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

Yes, thus showing how immoral a religion it is.

Here is what I often tell them from their own bible.

On Jesus dying for you.

It takes quite an ego to think a god would actually die for you, after condemning you unjustly in the first place.

You have swallowed a lie and don’t care how evil you make Jesus to keep your feel good get out of hell free card.

It is a lie, first and foremost because, like it or not, having another innocent person suffer or die for the wrongs you have done, --- so that you might escape responsibility for having done them, --- is immoral. To abdicate your personal responsibility for your actions or use a scapegoat is immoral.

You also have to ignore what Jesus, as a Jewish Rabbi, would have taught his people.

Ezekiel 18:20 The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.

Deuteronomy 24:16 (ESV) "Fathers shall not be put to death because of their children, nor shall children be put to death because of their fathers. Each one shall be put to death for his own sin.

Psa 49;7 None of them can by any means redeem his brother, nor give to God a ransom for him:

There is no way that you would teach your children to use a scapegoat to escape their just punishments and here you are doing just that.

Jesus is just a smidge less immoral than his demiurge genocidal father, and here you are trying to put him as low in moral fibre as Yahweh.

Christians tend to run away at this point as they know they cannot refute the logic shown.

Cowards can never be moral.

Regards
DL
0 Replies

Greatest I am

Reply Tue 22 Oct, 2019 11:51 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

Maybe he lives in the Vatican.

A place the church built on the backs of temple prostitutes.

Only pimps and pedophile protectors and perpetual liars live there.

Regards
DL
izzythepush

Reply Tue 22 Oct, 2019 11:55 am
@Greatest I am,
Sounds like you're having a great time.
Greatest I am

Reply Tue 22 Oct, 2019 11:58 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

Sounds like you're having a great time.

What I do is better than what you do as it is the moral thing to do.

If you are going to bother with me, make your comments worth while.

Regards
DL
izzythepush

Reply Tue 22 Oct, 2019 12:07 pm
@Greatest I am,
You're not my intended audience. I was hoping to reach someone with a sense of humour.
Greatest I am

Reply Tue 22 Oct, 2019 02:55 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

You're not my intended audience. I was hoping to reach someone with a sense of humour.

And I was looking for an intelligent person.

We both get a fail for our efforts.

Regards
DL
0 Replies

livinglava

Reply Mon 25 Nov, 2019 01:41 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

It's more like Christianity uses the crucifixion of Jesus as a blood sacrifice to put an end to blood sacrifice.

There is no need for anyone to be killed for sin if Jesus died for everyone's sin.

See how that works?
farmerman

Reply Tue 26 Nov, 2019 04:35 am
@Greatest I am,
Quote:

What I do is better than what you do as it is the moral thing to do.
Lat tim I hard something like that it was in a parable about a Pharisee and the Publican.
"He who exalts himself shall be humbled, an He who can tell a good joke shall sit next to me at dinner in paradise"

Jesus said that, yeh he did.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Tue 26 Nov, 2019 04:39 am
@Greatest I am,
Quote:

Thanks. You show how cowards can never be moral.
Dont be so hard on yourself. Just cause yer a coward doesnt man your all bad.
I only check into this site every month or so , I love your hypocrisy
0 Replies

Greatest I am

Reply Tue 7 Jan, 2020 10:37 am
@livinglava,
livinglava wrote:

maxdancona wrote:

It's more like Christianity uses the crucifixion of Jesus as a blood sacrifice to put an end to blood sacrifice.

There is no need for anyone to be killed for sin if Jesus died for everyone's sin.

See how that works?

Yes. Stupidly.

Can you really see Yahweh as saying, hey, lets have a really good barbaric sacrifice to end sacrifices.

Stupid is as stupid thinks.

Regards
DL
livinglava

Reply Sat 11 Jan, 2020 12:25 pm
@Greatest I am,
Greatest I am wrote:

livinglava wrote:

maxdancona wrote:

See how that works?

Yes. Stupidly.

Can you really see Yahweh as saying, hey, lets have a really good barbaric sacrifice to end sacrifices.

Regards
DL

For whatever reason, the death of Jesus culminated in widespread faithful belief in His resurrection and thus the ultimate forgiveness of and salvation from sin that has lasted millennia.

So how many blood sacrifices have been averted because people looked at the story of JC and decided to honor the idea that His was the ultimate sacrifice so that no further blood sacrifices are required?

Would you say that's a good thing, or would you like to see more rejection of Christ so that there is more unforgiveness, scapegoating, and thus more blood sacrifices in the future?
Greatest I am

Reply Sat 18 Jan, 2020 03:49 pm
@livinglava,
livinglava wrote:

Greatest I am wrote:

livinglava wrote:

maxdancona wrote:

See how that works?

Yes. Stupidly.

Regards
DL

For whatever reason, the death of Jesus culminated in widespread faithful belief in His resurrection and thus the ultimate forgiveness of and salvation from sin that has lasted millennia.

So how many blood sacrifices have been averted because people looked at the story of JC and decided to honor the idea that His was the ultimate sacrifice so that no further blood sacrifices are required?

Would you say that's a good thing, or would you like to see more rejection of Christ so that there is more unforgiveness, scapegoating, and thus more blood sacrifices in the future?

I would say that the Christianity was responsible for sacrificing many with their inquisitions after the times you say sacrifice was abolished.

Most just see those ancient Christians as murderers for that, and not much better today with their immoral homophobic and misogynous ways that seem to come from the adoration of a genocidal son murdering prick of a god.

Regards
DL
farmerman

Reply Sat 18 Jan, 2020 04:29 pm
@Greatest I am,
I say that, probably within a few hundred years , our progeny are gonna look back on beliefs like this and say,
"What the hell were these primitive people going on about??"

We used to acrifice a duck on Good Friday and my gramma (Buscha) would make Czarnina (a ducks blood soup with pork and veal meat and bones that were roasted.

livinglava

Reply Sat 18 Jan, 2020 07:34 pm
@Greatest I am,
Greatest I am wrote:

I would say that the Christianity was responsible for sacrificing many with their inquisitions after the times you say sacrifice was abolished.

Why don't you understand the difference between moral ideology and regulation. Christian moral ideology eliminates blood sacrifice and scapegoating ideologically by allowing the sacrifice of one, Jesus Christ, to atone for the sins of all.

What you want is for Christianity to have some form of regulatory power to effectively stop sin, but how can an ideology/philosophy stop sin except by people adhering to it? If they fail to adhere to it, they sin, and then the question becomes whether to require blood sacrifice to atone for the sin or whether to forgive it.

Do you want blood sacrifice to be forgiven or do you want it atoned for with more blood sacrifice?

Quote:
Most just see those ancient Christians as murderers for that, and not much better today with their immoral homophobic and misogynous ways that seem to come from the adoration of a genocidal son murdering prick of a god.

Does your mouth foam and froth when you type this kind of rhetoric, or are you just calmly and happily pecking such words onto the screen?