Phobia of her

neptuneblue

Tue 15 Oct, 2019 12:37 pm
@Lee1,
No, you're not overreacting. You honestly think she's a whore.

Own it. And be done. She doesn't need a person in her life that will always think she's not worthy of their love and devotion.
Lee1

Tue 15 Oct, 2019 12:53 pm
@neptuneblue,
Lol

I never once said that !
I basically don’t want any other guys “material” spread to my body.
neptuneblue

Tue 15 Oct, 2019 01:03 pm
@Lee1,
It's been 15 years.

I'm pretty sure she's showered since then.

You do have to recognize exactly what you're saying. She's had sex. Sex with men. And you don't like it to the point of telling her that she's had way too much sex for YOU to be comfortable with. That's the truth. All because you don't actually say the words doesn't mean that you don't feel that all the way into your bones. You won't forget. You won't forgive. It will always be there, in your head, that she's had sex with multiple people. In your mind, that's a whore and you cannot be with someone like that.

Is that not a fair assessment?
roger

Tue 15 Oct, 2019 03:00 pm
@neptuneblue,
Out side of the nervous system, every cell in the body is replaced every seven years. Some are much quicker. Now we only have to worry about the most recent seven.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Tue 15 Oct, 2019 03:09 pm
Its not about the cells, or even her. He’s feeling humiliated (maybe just in his head)

Drop this girl. She will never understand your mindset.

You are living in the past. Your “crush” is not a virgin or even on the same par as you , sexually. Guys like you can’t get past things like this.

Do everyone a favor and end it now.
0 Replies

Lee1

Tue 15 Oct, 2019 07:33 pm
Wow !

I was looking for advice , not to be hated !

How many of you are women that’s replying to me ?
glitterbag

Tue 15 Oct, 2019 07:45 pm
@Lee1,
Lee1 wrote:

So your saying she’s actually innocent and clean ?

I don’t see how she can be mine if she’s been everyone else’s also, too many partners for me. I don’t need them laughing behind my back over it..

I’m just going to call it quits with her and be done with it altogether..

Was hoping someone would validate my reasoning but I guess not.

No, I think he's telling you that you don't deserve her.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Tue 15 Oct, 2019 07:46 pm
@Lee1,
Lee1 wrote:

Has other great qualities, is very fun to be around, is a great person, friend, just a total joy for me to be in her presence.

But are you Pure?......doesn't sound like it to me.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Tue 15 Oct, 2019 07:52 pm
@Lee1,
Lee1 wrote:

Wow !

I was looking for advice , not to be hated !

How many of you are women that’s replying to me ?

Nobody hates you, some of us (I think) don't want you to make another persons life miserable. Look for someone who will forgive you for your faults.
0 Replies

laughoutlood

Tue 15 Oct, 2019 08:21 pm
@Lee1,
Quote:
I’m just going to call it quits with her and be done with it altogether..

Problem solved.

Except for one thing, you've already touched her.

Yeah! Cum on, cum on, cum on, cum on
Don't touch me, babe
Can't you see you're caked in DNA?
Where was that penis that you made?
Why won't you tell, I'm so afraid?
Where was that penis that you laid?

I ain't gunna love you
Till the heavens start the rain
I ain't gunna love you
Till the rain removes the stain of you for I

Yeah! Cum on, cum on, cum on, cum on
Don't touch me, babe
Can't you see you're caked in DNA?
Where was that penis that you made?
Why won't you tell, I'm so afraid?
Where was that penis that you laid?

neptuneblue

Tue 15 Oct, 2019 09:39 pm
@Lee1,
Lee1 wrote:
Wow! I was looking for advice , not to be hated! How many of you are women that’s replying to me?

To answer your 2nd question first, about half & half. What's amazing about that is no matter the sex of the people responding to you, is it's all the same advice.

It seems that you think that women would be forced to respond in one way and men the other. It truly must come as a shock that on this forum, you are seen as the same, regardless of who is responding.

Basic common courtesy and respect isn't a gendered concept, it's a human concept. You've shown everyone on this forum how judgmental you are, how inflexibility in relationships can harm, and how inequities still exist for women.

I think anyone who has seen my responses to you can actually see how I've bent certain rules that I wouldn't normally afford to women. That's because as a woman, I've been taught to expect your point of view as par for the course. Sexual identity is not seen as equal as it is for men. Three sexual partners for a man at your age is seen as normal, more than that for a woman is not acceptable.

It's not a phobia you're working with, it's the sense of entitlement you're working for.

Having said that, nobody actually hates you. What they hate is the carnage of the concept you leave behind.

You used this person. A woman who doesn't deserve your scorn, your judgement or your love.

Maybe, just maybe, you'll think about that.
visceral

Tue 15 Oct, 2019 09:56 pm
@laughoutlood,
hahah
0 Replies

Lee1

Wed 16 Oct, 2019 05:49 am
@neptuneblue,
I haven’t used her for anything, we’ve talked, nothing more... she can find what she’s seeking elsewhere, as so will I.

The worst of it is I’ve wanted her for years, only to let my own self conscious destroy that.

I have issues, I know that.
Anyway, thanks for your help and input.
neptuneblue

Wed 16 Oct, 2019 06:27 am
@Lee1,
Of course you used her. You used her as an emotional punching bag to dump your moral superiority squarely on her. You deliberately set out to tell her exactly what you thought about her - - and you did so with glee. You've wanted to do it for so long and now that moment is finally here.

Quote:
I explained that I couldn’t get over what she’d done 15+ years ago and who’d she done that with... She doesn’t understand what that has to do with us as a couple, and why it would even matter..

You really don't understand what the worst part actually is. The worst part is you won't even acknowledge yourself acting with such malicious intent.
Lee1

Wed 16 Oct, 2019 07:13 am
@neptuneblue,
Moral superior? What ?

I didn’t degrade or use anyone as a punching bag, I simply stated that I couldn’t get past some things, we will remain friends...

I didn’t do anything with glee at all.

We can’t be a couple, and that’s that.
CalamityJane

Wed 23 Oct, 2019 08:42 pm
@Lee1,
Lee1 wrote:

Moral superior? What ?

I didn’t degrade or use anyone as a punching bag, I simply stated that I couldn’t get past some things, we will remain friends...

I didn’t do anything with glee at all.

We can’t be a couple, and that’s that.

With your mindset you don't deserve a woman and I hope you won't get one either. Go and masturbate for the rest of your life....and please don't forget to sanitize your hands later on!
0 Replies

Olivier5

Thu 21 Nov, 2019 05:25 pm
@Lee1,
I don't particularly enjoy oral sex either. It's a bit of an aquired taste, it seems, and I never aquired it.

If you don't like it, just don't do it...

But if she's as fun as you say she is, i strongly recommend you stop asking yourself stupid questions and enjoy the ride, for what it lasts. Life is short. Funny women are the best.
0 Replies

Lee1

Thu 5 Aug, 2021 08:30 am
Update on situation

We are still together, we live our lives together as a normal couple but we sleep in separate beds and have never engaged in any sexual activity.
Mame

Thu 5 Aug, 2021 11:55 am
@Lee1,
So, basically, you're roommates. You have an asexual partnership. Well, if you're both happy with that, then good.
0 Replies

echidna

Sat 4 Sep, 2021 08:34 am
@Lee1,
It's both normal to want to have oral sex with your partner and not to want to. Different people are into different things. Just because you like someone, it doesn't mean that you would necessarily want to have oral sex with them. If you do not wish to do this sort of thing, don't do it. It shouldn't make her want to leave you just because you didn't have oral sex with her. Do what makes you feel comfortable. I'm a girl and I don't think I'm really into oral sex either.
0 Replies