Pre cum and ejaculate

Mon 6 Apr, 2015 10:56 am
Okay so this is what happend, I've been married for 3 years and my husband and I recently separated well I went to a bar one night and met a guy there I had been drinking with friends so I was already pretty drunk when I started talking to this guy. Well long story short we ended up having sex but he never even got close to ejaculating we only had sex for maybe 5 to 10 minutes then he just kept going limp. Probably because he was drunk also. Well the next day my husband begged to see me so I went to his house and we had sex but he DID ejaculate inside me. And I just found out I'm about 6 weeks pregnant, which means I got pregnant around the time of both of these events.. And I'm seriously freaking out because my husband wants to get back together and I want to be with him too. So my question is.. What are the odds that the baby isn't my husbands?

jespah

Mon 6 Apr, 2015 11:11 am
@Chelsea120,
Well, they're not zero.

As for who is the father, you'd need a paternity test for that. I do believe you can't get one until after the baby is born.
0 Replies

Ragman

Mon 6 Apr, 2015 11:16 am
@Chelsea120,
<cough, cough...practice safe sex..cough, cough...stay sober...cough cough>
0 Replies

maxdancona

Mon 6 Apr, 2015 11:22 am
@Chelsea120,
It is possible to get pregnant with pre-cum. But, it is highly unlikely.

In all likelihood the baby is your husbands if your husband ejaculated inside you and the other gentleman didn't. (Of course, it wouldn't hurt to check, and you shouldn't do this again).
0 Replies

maxdancona

Mon 6 Apr, 2015 11:26 am
A quick google search shows that a prenatal paternity test is possible after 14 weeks.
jespah

Mon 6 Apr, 2015 11:53 am
@maxdancona,
I should have checked. Thank you for adding that information.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Mon 6 Apr, 2015 12:03 pm
@maxdancona,
http://americanpregnancy.org/prenatal-testing/paternity-testing/

Quote:
For prenatal testing, or testing done during pregnancy, there are several options to choose from:

Non-Invasive Prenatal Paternity (NIPP): A non-invasive prenatal paternity test is the most accurate non-invasive way to establish paternity before the baby is born. The process is state-of-the-art, combining the latest technology and proprietary methods of preserving and analyzing the baby’s DNA found naturally in the mother’s bloodstream. This test requires only a simple blood collection from the mother and alleged father and can be performed any time after the 8th week of pregnancy. The test is 99.9% accurate.

Amniocentesis: This test is performed in the second trimester, anywhere from the 14th-20th weeks of pregnancy. During this procedure, the doctor uses ultrasound to guide a thin needle into your uterus, through your abdomen. The needle draws out a small amount of amniotic fluid, which is tested. Risks include a small chance of harming the baby and miscarriage. Other side effects may include cramping, leaking of amniotic fluid, and vaginal bleeding. A doctor’s consent is needed to do this procedure for paternity testing.

Chorionic Villus Sampling (CVS): This test consists of a thin needle or tube which a doctor inserts from the vagina, through the cervix, guided by an ultrasound, to obtain chorionic villi. Chorionic villi are little finger-like pieces of tissue attached to the wall of the uterus. The chorionic villi and the fetus come from the same fertilized egg, and have the same genetic makeup. This testing can be done earlier in pregnancy from the 10th-13th weeks. A doctor’s consent is needed to do this procedure for paternity testing.

gotta be awkward asking for the potential dad's sample
0 Replies

ehBeth

Mon 6 Apr, 2015 12:08 pm
@Chelsea120,
Chelsea120 wrote:
What are the odds that the baby isn't my husbands?

more than zero
less than even
ehBeth

Mon 6 Apr, 2015 12:10 pm
@Chelsea120,
http://americanpregnancy.org/getting-pregnant/can-you-get-pregnant-with-precum/

Quote:
Can you get pregnant with precum? Well the expected answer and usual answer is no. However, there are rare cases where living sperm can be presented in the precum and conception subsequently possible.
0 Replies

Chelsea120

Mon 6 Apr, 2015 03:21 pm
@ehBeth,
I really hope you're right!!
0 Replies

HesDeltanCaptain

Wed 12 Aug, 2015 06:32 am
@Chelsea120,
So-called precum is just cum. No chemical difference afaik from regular semen. If you had unprotected sex with somoene you picke dup in a bar, pregnancy would be the least of my concerns. I'd get a full battery of STI tests.
0 Replies