sexodus

Reply Mon 22 Dec, 2014 06:44 am
https://www.google.com/search?client=opera&q=sexodus&sourceid=opera&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=uwPFnvniA7w

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 2 • Views: 4,385 • Replies: 3
No top replies

gungasnake

Reply Mon 22 Dec, 2014 07:00 am
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message2748839/pg1

Two or three of the comments stand out...

Quote:
Besides that fact that women seem crazy today the truth is women are expensive and they want children and children are very expensive. Most jobs are low paying crap jobs and so females have priced themselves out of the market. They are un-affordable for the most part.

I.E it's basically a problem of economics...

I'd tend to view it as a problem of economics AND morals. If I picture myself at age 20 - 30 in today's world, about the only way I'd want to have anything to do with sex at all would be to marry some girl I met at church; anything else would be too dangerous and too complicated.

But a lot of the blame for this **** can be laid at the feet of greentards who have simply shut down too much of the American economy.
0 Replies

Olivier5

Reply Mon 22 Dec, 2014 07:19 am
Nothing to see with economics. Some boys are confused and would rather not get hurt, that's all there is to it. I am sure wanking or homosexuality have their rewards, in term of simplicity (men from Mars with other Marsians / women from Venus with other women from Venus....).
0 Replies

Tygerprintz

Reply Sun 17 Sep, 2023 10:50 am
@gungasnake,
First of all, just because men are more conscious of their responsibilities today doesn't mean they are giving up on women. It's not a question of morals or even of "expenses;" they see that getting into a hetero relationship too deeply can mean a life of being tied down and fatherhood that they just might not be ready for. I'm gay myself, and yes it has its rewards - but I wouldn't say it's "simpler." I consider it a great gift, that god has given and blessed me with, but that's just how I see it. And yes I thank God that there's a lot more honestly out of the closet guys now - because that's a sign of a morally mature society. Not an immoral one - a moral one. Also give men some credit - we do value women even if we don't necessarily get busy with them (I'm one who swings both ways) - it's a new world, a new social order, and men are just starting to get their footing in it.
0 Replies