Listening in on other people's sex--kind of long post

damong

Thu 3 Apr, 2014 04:36 pm
I'm a freshman in college and I have yet to have sex. I've been on dates with girls but never gotten further than third base. Sometimes what I like to do though--and I keep feeling just embarrassed about it, is listen in on other people. It seems like everybody else in my dorm gets laid. Being completely honest: I just like listening to the sounds of a girl getting aroused. It really turns me on.

There's this one guy who lives in my dorm though whose in my class and he must be my age (19), but is a total womanizer/sex-addict. His name is Dennis. I've heard all kinds of stories about him. Seducing grad students, sleeping with his roommate's girlfriend, etc. I guess girls are just naturally attracted to him.

So one evening, I woke up hearing this creaking noise outside my door. I listened for a minute and heard a couple voices talking and this girl whimper. So I went to my door and listened some more. I realized two people must be banging on the couch in the lounge area of the dorm. Eventually, the creaking got louder, I heard this occasional smacking sound (like he was slapping her ass or something) and the girl's moaning became very loud, and at one point, she said Oh God. So then, using pretty bad judgement, I opened the door a crack. I saw Dennis lying there with this girl riding on top of him. She had her head cocked back so she looked up at the ceiling and her hands were pressed down on his chest and she was completely naked. I'd be lying if I didn't say that I thought it was really hot.

The problem was, he noticed me. He tilted his head back, saw me, and said, "Go **** yourself." I think the girl looked down briefly and saw me, too. I was completely mortified and shut the door. It didn't seem to make them any quieter. I put a pillow over my head and could still hear both of them basically have really loud orgasms. But I felt really ashamed and, like, what's going to happen to me, you know? Anyway, I'm sure other people heard them, and apparently Dennis is in a lot of trouble for obvious reasons. But I wonder if me peeping at them will get around. At the same time, I'm pissed at Dennis for telling me to go **** myself and kind of think, what did he expect. Is my voyeurism natural? Did I take it too far?

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 8 • Views: 8,972 • Replies: 11
Topic Closed
No top replies

contrex

Thu 3 Apr, 2014 04:56 pm
You have no right to be pissed at Dennis. What you did was creepy. If your peeping gets around that is only what you deserve. You may have to endure some ridicule.

tsarstepan

Thu 3 Apr, 2014 06:29 pm
@damong,
Well, Damong. You're human and this post kind of proves that. Curiosity isn't all too bad. Both parties should learn about what happened (you and Dennis).

Dennis should have found a more private place to have sex then a common area in the d0rm/apartment(?).

Just don't make a habit of it (the spying and such... one time and done) and hopefully Dennis will have a greater sense of discretion in finding a more private space to have sex then in the open area of the living room. He sounds like a douchebag to me. Can you find a better flatmate to live with?
0 Replies

c7ludovic

Fri 29 Jan, 2016 06:47 am
@damong,
Hi Damong,
First, I would not mention his name on your post, or I would make up a name just for the story. This is to keep you out of trouble.
About what happened... If I get it right, they were having sex in a common area, where you could go as you wish, right? If so, I don't see anything wrong on your part. You could have just walked by and he would have had nothing to say about it because you have as much right to be there as him. He decided to have sex there when he could be in a private place.
Now about the noise. It is also true that they could do it in a place where no one can hear them, but it's not always possible. So I can't blame them for that. Although, some people like it when they can be heard. If that's the case for them, then it makes it even less wrong that you peeped on them. They can't decide that they get to be heard because they like it but people don't get to watch them.
Again, I hope that I got it right and that they were not doing it in his private space. If they were, then I may not approve your behavior.
If it was in a common area, not only would I have peeped on them, but I would even have gone right in front of them and watched openly. And if he has something to say about it, I would ask what gives him the right to decide that no one can be in this lounge whenever he is having sex.
0 Replies

c7ludovic

Fri 29 Jan, 2016 06:49 am
@contrex,
Would you explain why you think that? It's kind of the point of this forum, to give arguments and details, not just to judge people.
CoastalRat

Fri 29 Jan, 2016 09:41 am
@c7ludovic,
I cannot believe you need this explained, but I am glad to do it for Contrex. You did not just simply stumble upon them in the common area having sex. If you had simply awoken and walked out to get a drink or a snack or whatever, then I think you would have nothing to be ashamed of. BUT, you knew or could pretty much surmise what was going on before you even opened the door. You stood by your door listening. You cracked your door in order to watch what you knew was going on. THAT is creepy. Dennis was wrong to have sex in the common room where there is no expectation of privacy, but you should have exercised common decency and not stood there watching them.
0 Replies

tony5732

Mon 5 Sep, 2016 08:53 pm
@damong,
Your going to be a cuckold....
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Tue 6 Sep, 2016 12:56 pm
You said it yourself: 'I realized two people must be banging on the couch in the lounge area of the dorm."

So, you just HAD to go out there and see if for yourself?

Buy some ear plugs.

PS What they did was crass and stupid on his/her account. But you don't have to look at everything you hear.
0 Replies

High Strangeness

Sat 10 Sep, 2016 07:31 pm
Tell Dennis to lock the door next time.
0 Replies

roger

Sat 10 Sep, 2016 08:31 pm
Dennis has had two years to learn about this stuff. Hopefully, he's out of college and has acquired a few smarts.
0 Replies

Bossman23

Fri 18 Aug, 2023 09:09 pm
@damong,
If you want to get girls you got to be bold enough to take the first step. You never know some girls you go out with really want to give it to you, but you got to make the first move.
izzythepush

Sat 19 Aug, 2023 03:17 am
@Bossman23,
Check the date stamp, the last post is almost 7 years old. This issue was resolved a long time ago.
0 Replies