Does every woman have her price...?

Mon 12 Jan, 2015 11:26 pm
Just reiterating the title of this video. I didn't make the damn video, just sharing it. See you guys later...

nononono

Fri 16 Jan, 2015 07:40 am
@nononono,
Ma soggy knee!!!

Haha! this thread has been tagged "Misogyny"! OF COURSE!

ad hominem much!?!?!

This is exactly why A2K is ridiculous...

wmwcjr

Fri 16 Jan, 2015 11:21 am
@nononono,
Don't look at me. I didn't do it!

Most online forums are ridiculous.

By the way, your question seems to be based upon the assumption that women are all the same. Well, they aren't. (Yes, yes, I know. Men aren't all the same, either.)
0 Replies

Lordyaswas

Fri 16 Jan, 2015 11:33 am
@nononono,
The ridiculous thing is that you seem to be fixated with this and similar subjects.

Why don't you go away and grow a pair, and then get some help so that you can actually get to like and respect females.

They're not so bad when you stop fearing them.
0 Replies

nononono

Fri 16 Jan, 2015 05:31 pm
I don't fear women or anyone for that matter. If I did, I wouldn't be such an open "ma sogginist". I wouldn't confront females on their bad behavior.

Female hypergamy is a proven phenomenon, and it affects the way that human progress is shaped.

I didn't make this video, but I think it's worthy of discussing. But instead this thread is labeled "ma sooggy knee" as a deflection. I don't even think most of you people understand the definition of the word "misogyny". Because it's not being hateful of women to point out a proven behavior that most of them exhibit and discuss it. Maybe think about getting a thesaurus people...

But really crying "misogyny!" is the modern equivalent of crying "heretic!", and that's why A2K is so ridiculous. That's why I shouldn't even be checking in here (damn curiosity).

wmwcjr said:
Quote:
By the way, your question seems to be based upon the assumption that women are all the same. Well, they aren't. (Yes, yes, I know. Men aren't all the same, either.)

That's true. There are exceptions to almost any rules in life. But the exceptions existing does not disprove the rule itself. I've explained this many times. Scientists use data based on observations to form generalizations. That's why zooligists know not provoke grizzly bears. They are carnivores, and large predators at that.

There are some human beings who are albinos. And yet these people existing doesn't negate the generalization that most human beings have pigment in their skin.

Some women aren't hypergamous, but that doesn't disprove the observable fact that most are.

This is how scientific observation works.
Olivier5

Fri 16 Jan, 2015 05:47 pm
The misogyny tag is well deserved. Why focus on women only?

If that woman approached me with the same proposal, I might be tempted.
nononono

Fri 16 Jan, 2015 05:50 pm
@Olivier5,
Quote:
Why focus on women only?

I didn't make the video!

Quote:

And most men would do the same as you, for FREE!

And that's why hypergamy is mainly a female phenomenon.

...So much idiocity here.
Olivier5

Fri 16 Jan, 2015 05:51 pm
@nononono,
You posted it.
nononono

Fri 16 Jan, 2015 05:53 pm
@Olivier5,
ok then, find me a video where the genders are reversed in the same scenario.

Can you do it?
nononono

Fri 16 Jan, 2015 06:02 pm
The responses to this thread prove just how important these kinds of issues are.

If (in a HYPOTHETICAL scenario) an alien species came to earth and recorded data on the species living here, they wouldn't allow political correctness to hamper their data collection or influence their hypotheses.

Aliens wouldn't look at how grizzly bears are carnivores and say "We can't call them carnivores because that would be prejudice to grizzly bears."

And that's why political correctness hampers scientific discovery in regards to human behavior.

Just because something may be unpleasant doesn't make it any less true....
0 Replies

Olivier5

Fri 16 Jan, 2015 07:32 pm
@nononono,
I could make the experiment. What would be your price?
0 Replies

Kolyo

Fri 16 Jan, 2015 09:31 pm
@nononono,
nononono wrote:

Olivier5 wrote:

And most men would do the same as you, for FREE!

Not if the woman was unattractive, or if either party was married.

But I'm sure, in that situation, every man would still have a price.
FBM

Fri 16 Jan, 2015 09:33 pm
@Kolyo,
Yeah, I definitely have a price for any female that's single and reasonably attractive. And my price is pretty danged affordable, too. Wink
0 Replies

nononono

Fri 16 Jan, 2015 10:21 pm
@Kolyo,
Quote:
Not if the woman was unattractive, or if either party was married.

But I'm sure, in that situation, every man would still have a price.

Ug... Do I really have to explain basics of the male-female sexual dynamic again?

Women are the limiting factor in reproduction. In 9 months time a woman can only have one baby (or twins or whatever). A man on the other hand could potentially impregnate hundreds of women during that same 9 month time frame.

Because of this, a man's sexual marketplace value is very low while a woman's sexual marketplace value is very high. Essentially if a womb is worth a half million dollars, then a male ejaculation is only worth about ten cents.

And this is why men (with the exception of high status, wealthy men) are more willing to have sex with women who are less attractive than they are. Sex is always available to women. Women can have sex whenever they chose on a whim. Men have to take what they can get.
nononono

Fri 16 Jan, 2015 10:27 pm
And human females aren't the only female animals who are hypergamous and engage in prostitution. For instance female penguins do it too. Take a look at this clip from the BBC.

And just like with human females; the benefit that the female receives is much more valuable and longer lasting than the momentary sexual pleasure that the male receives. (Yes, I am saying that males are taken advantage of in this manner. Because male biology works against their best interests in the form of hormones and sex drive.) Sex, is an extremely overvalued and in some extremes defied commodity.

0 Replies

nononono

Fri 16 Jan, 2015 10:30 pm
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prostitution_among_animals
0 Replies

Kolyo

Fri 16 Jan, 2015 11:13 pm
I don't get where you're going with all this. You're angry at animal nature then?
nononono

Fri 16 Jan, 2015 11:58 pm
@Kolyo,
Who says I'm "angry" about anything? I certainly didn't say that.

Why would one need to be angry to discuss social and evolutionary science?

Kolyo

Sat 17 Jan, 2015 12:14 am
@nononono,
Well you must some point you're trying to make here. I just don't see what it is.

For example, you might be saying "hypergamy is terrible, and women should change their attitude."

How should women act, in your view?
nononono

Sat 17 Jan, 2015 12:42 am
@Kolyo,
Quote:
For example, you might be saying "hypergamy is terrible, and women should change their attitude."

That's not what I'm saying. Female hypergamy is just something that exists, just like oxygen and coloring crayons. Female hypergamy has always existed, across multiple species. Men need to be aware of it and adjust their behavior accordingly to protect themselves. Most men aren't aware of it though, or they know it exists on some deep level but are in denial of it's existence.

Quote:
How should women act, in your view?

I'm not going to step on that landmine.