Female orgasm-nature or nurture?

aidan

Reply Thu 9 Jun, 2005 08:21 am
aidan wrote:
shewolfnm wrote:
I have never ridden a horse and had an orgasim??
Maybe that is what I need for my birthday.. Embarrassed

though, I do get them from bike riding.
I one time had an orgasim from walking. My pants had bunched up... well. in the right places and Shocked
I was at the zoo.... :-)

Laughing I love it! You're walking along and Shocked thinking to yourself - "just act casual - nothin's happenin'-just keep walking - honey look at those giraffes over there!"
0 Replies

aidan

Reply Thu 9 Jun, 2005 08:31 am
Sorry - don't know why I didn't see it first time - posted and then thought it wasn't there so posted again. oops Embarrassed (must be this subject getting me flustered).
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Thu 9 Jun, 2005 08:44 am
Nah, I'm not gonna respond to Tenoch's classic set-up line. It'd be a cheap shot. (Very tempting, tho')

Suffice to say that women certainly DO have orgasms from intercourse only. All the time!
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Thu 9 Jun, 2005 09:00 am
lucky you eva!

I can have an orgasim from penetration only...

after an hour or so . Embarrassed heheh
I dont know why, but it takes a looooong time for me that way.

(Where is the 'TMI' line? Did I just walk right over it?)
ha
0 Replies

Lady J

Reply Thu 9 Jun, 2005 09:56 am
There must be some reason I love the hot weather so much. All I have to do is lie in the warm sun. For some reason, the heat beating down on my body, lying there with my eyes closed and the mind begins to drift...I get horny as hell, start breathing really deep and eventually the climax is long and slow and exhilarating!

Look ma! No hands! Embarrassed
0 Replies

Lady J

Reply Thu 9 Jun, 2005 09:57 am
I cannot believe I just lost all sense of modesty there..... Shocked
0 Replies

ConstitutionalGirl

Reply Thu 9 Jun, 2005 10:08 am
Lady J wrote:
There must be some reason I love the hot weather so much. All I have to do is lie in the warm sun. For some reason, the heat beating down on my body, lying there with my eyes closed and the mind begins to drift...I get horny as hell, start breathing really deep and eventually the climax is long and slow and exhilarating!

"That's me here in sunny Florida!" Laughing
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Thu 9 Jun, 2005 10:09 am
Gargamel wrote:
This has become the best thread, ever.

Ooh, yeah!
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Thu 9 Jun, 2005 10:11 am
Haha Lady J, that's how it sometimes goes.....
Yet, you're right about the Sun Wink

Bicycle: I'm with the bunny, you just get numb and ache.
0 Replies

husker

Reply Thu 9 Jun, 2005 10:12 am
nimh wrote:
Gargamel wrote:
This has become the best thread, ever.

Ooh, yeah!

ditto
0 Replies

ConstitutionalGirl

Reply Thu 9 Jun, 2005 10:14 am
Tenoch wrote:
how many of ya'll women get orgasms from just intercourse only? I find that women have the hardest time getting off this way.
I never had sex, so I wouldn't know. But when that Dentist touched my thigh I had it a lot. If a man even touches me, includding my Daddy, I get them.
0 Replies

husker

Reply Thu 9 Jun, 2005 10:15 am
this is starting to be like a 900 telephone call - LOL
not that I've ever done that
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Thu 9 Jun, 2005 10:19 am
Lady J wrote:

Sweetie,
lemme give you my phone number, and you need to tell me how you do that.
No hands???

Surprised I am JEALOUS

The only time it is 'no hands' for me is the typical wet dream.
Those are not as intense of course, but it is nice to be woke up to a
mini-gasim Very Happy
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Thu 9 Jun, 2005 10:22 am
husker wrote:
this is starting to be like a 900 telephone call - LOL
not that I've ever done that

nah, not you . You are pure , virginal , and so sweet y ou would melt in the rain..
Twisted Evil

i called one of those numbers once.
HOLY COW.. it was sooo corny.
Couldnt get a refund either. (grr)
0 Replies

Synonymph

Reply Thu 9 Jun, 2005 11:17 am
ConstitutionalGirl wrote:
I never had sex, so I wouldn't know. But when that Dentist touched my thigh I had it a lot. If a man even touches me, includding my Daddy, I get them.

Does your Daddy know he's giving you orgasms? Do you know what an orgasm is? Can you describe these feelings you're getting from the Dentist and the Daddy?
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Thu 9 Jun, 2005 01:53 pm
shewolfnm wrote:
No hands???

Surprised I am JEALOUS

Haha thats too funny - you posted that, and the ads turned the word "jealous" into one of those green underlined thingies, with the pop-up saying: "Jealousy - E-book for Women. Direct techniques and strategies to deal with it". Oh yeah, looks like some "direct techniques" are in order here .. Razz
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Thu 9 Jun, 2005 02:00 pm
HAHA!!

that is great, I didnt see that!
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Thu 9 Jun, 2005 06:07 pm
She's green with jealousy - or is that envy?

You are some lucky women!
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Thu 9 Jun, 2005 06:12 pm
Orgasm via thought process is new to me. I'm better off when I don't think.

C.Girl - I have to agree with Syn., do you really understand what an orgasm is? Most women have strong body movements and even let out a little yelp at climax. If you are popping just from someone touching you, I would think it would be noticed by the other party.
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Thu 9 Jun, 2005 11:36 pm
Lady J wrote:

Not really! Just from thinking?
0 Replies