Is fat unattractive?

Lady J

Reply Sun 19 Jun, 2005 08:38 pm
littlek wrote:
Glad to hear it, Lady J, sorry to have been a little pest.....

It's nice to know you care. Smile Pest all ya like! And I'll do the same. It's what friends do best. Smile
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sun 19 Jun, 2005 08:40 pm
Lady J - tis isn't it?
0 Replies

Lady J

Reply Sun 19 Jun, 2005 08:42 pm
Sanctuary wrote:
In my humble opinion, this:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v93/CrySanctuary/venus.jpg

Is a beautiful, desirable body type. It is, however, considered "overweight" by many a people in today's world. Overweight in a negative way, that is.

I think that if you're healthy, active, etc, then it doesn't matter what size you are. Just like extremely skinny people who are sickly, it is also unattractive to see someone who is overweight and sickly. It's all in the health, baby.

Sanctuary,

That is a gorgeous picture! And you definitely said it right when you said it is all in the health, baby!
0 Replies

Lady J

Reply Sun 19 Jun, 2005 08:43 pm
You got that right littlek...and thank goodness for it.
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Mon 20 Jun, 2005 10:25 am
Lady J--

Fibromyalgia is not a pleasant companion. I admire your courage.

Hold your dominion.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Mon 20 Jun, 2005 10:37 am
You're all so fat that whenever I yell "Kool Aid" you guys come crashing through my wall.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Mon 20 Jun, 2005 02:02 pm
CJ, you so fat, the back of yo' neck look like a pack of hot dogs.
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Mon 20 Jun, 2005 03:21 pm
cjhsa wrote:
You're all so fat that whenever I yell "Kool Aid" you guys come crashing through my wall.

Ooooooohhhhhhh Yeeeeeaaaahhhh!!!!!!!!

Yo mamma so fat, she smokes TURKEYS after sex.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Mon 20 Jun, 2005 03:43 pm
I don't think the woman in the painting looks overweight/fat.

Then again, I can't tell if she has a bodunkadunk ghetto booty. Looks like that may be the case.
0 Replies

ConstitutionalGirl

Reply Tue 21 Jun, 2005 08:23 am
Slappy Doo Hoo wrote:
I don't think the woman in the painting looks overweight/fat.

Then again, I can't tell if she has a bodunkadunk ghetto booty. Looks like that may be the case.
"Me likey big buts!" :wink:
0 Replies

Zane

Reply Fri 24 Jun, 2005 08:39 am
A curvy woman is sexier than a bony anorexic one.

My perfect woman is medium sized, not overweight, but with nice breasts and a shapely (not oversized) @ss.
0 Replies

derekcarbine

Reply Sat 7 Feb, 2009 07:39 am
@Noddy24,
i hold with the european model of beauty: give me a woman with hair like a ravens arse and hips like ale barrels. dont get me wrong... slight women are attractive too, however, one thing i have noticed in this discussion is that whilst broad women are acceptable; by and large, broad men are not... huzzah for the age of feminism
0 Replies

vikorr

Reply Sat 7 Feb, 2009 11:20 pm
The original question is quite loaded.

My youngest brother, who is tall, athletic, and good looking (according to the girls) loves fat women - the bigger the better.

Myself, maybe somewhat like my brother physically (not so athletic), find fat (of the sort that moves freely in your hand when you hold it) very much a turn off. I don't mind a little bit of extra weight, I like a woman who holds her figure, and I'm not attracted to very skinny girls...I find a healthy weight range attractive.

If the woman is too fat, I'm simply not attracted to her. All the personality in the world won't solve the physical attraction issue. They can be friends (and I can enjoy their company), but not more.
0 Replies

Luzy

Reply Sat 1 May, 2010 09:17 am
@ConstitutionalGirl,
um i dont really care if a boy is fat if they hav a good personality then i will date them but then again theres skinny ,chubby,and fat....my friends that are boys they say they rather date a gurl thats chubbby then a skinny gurl since sometimes skinny gurls barley got nothing but chubbly gurls bigger stuff
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Sat 1 May, 2010 09:53 am
sex with a fat man is no fun.

sorry
husker

Reply Mon 3 May, 2010 07:10 pm
@shewolfnm,
prove it
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Mon 3 May, 2010 07:38 pm