aren't most therapists a waste of space?

coa999

Sun 8 Sep, 2019 02:04 pm
most in my country tend to distrust anybody who isn't religious? I don't care much for religion.
i'm actually waiting for them to section me away in a hospital, since I don't get why it's OK for me to not be religious but they lot many others off scott free.

View best answer, chosen by coa999
roger

Sun 8 Sep, 2019 03:47 pm
@coa999,
I don't see how that relates to your title. Therapists?
coa999

Sat 14 Sep, 2019 04:22 am
@roger,
oh, it's you.
yep, this is odd and weird to post
but you're consistently goofy..hmm.
vikorr

Thu 3 Oct, 2019 05:04 am
@coa999,
Do you really expect anyone to take you seriously after such a post?
coa999

Sun 6 Oct, 2019 03:39 am
@vikorr,
well it's a question. isn't the point of this forum to ask questions?
or is it only questions that YOU approve of? sorry, that's not what **** here is about. i responded that way since this fellow is a fool.
vikorr

Wed 9 Oct, 2019 03:43 pm
@coa999,
Your OP is a question no one can answer for you.

However, my original post in this thread was not in relation to your OP, but in relation to your reply to Roger.

Under normal circumstances, both of the above should have been completely obvious to you.
coa999

Thu 10 Oct, 2019 08:55 am
@vikorr,
well i'm only being "rude and abrasive" since they have both taken their time comically to follow me around and denigrate me.
funny that old men think people will never stand up to them.
vikorr

Fri 11 Oct, 2019 01:02 am
@coa999,
Perhaps. I couldn't say for sure, not having seen you and roger in the same threat, but his observation was valid - your title asked if most therapists were a waste of space, then didn't contain any observation or example relating to therapists in the body of your post.
vikorr

Fri 11 Oct, 2019 01:21 am
@vikorr,
threat=thread
0 Replies

coa999

Fri 11 Oct, 2019 01:22 am
@vikorr,
he hates me asking points. but everybody else can ask worse...haha. it's on him and not me.
vikorr

Fri 11 Oct, 2019 03:53 am
@coa999,
That's the thing. He made a valid observation. And it wasn't stated in a rude or uncivil way.
coa999

Sat 12 Oct, 2019 06:44 am
@vikorr,
erm, yes it was.

i don't think you're as smart as you project.
vikorr

Sat 12 Oct, 2019 12:36 pm
@coa999,
It seemed very normal to me. But in any event, there was nothing particularly intellectual discussed here. Why then do you feel the need to add the last comment?
coa999

Wed 16 Oct, 2019 12:40 am
@vikorr,
because you're being hostile for no reason. well there is a reason - you're own ego and sense of betterment.
vikorr

Wed 16 Oct, 2019 03:32 am
@coa999,
Ummm...wow. Saying that someone who mentions 'you didn't mention anything about your title in the body of your post' is being accurate, is a hostile statement? Or is it saying a person not calling names, who only points out that there is nothing in the body of your post relating to the title...is being civil - is that somehow hostile? Perhaps it's simple disagreement with you that you consider hostile?

So far, I can't see anything hostile about my posts. Perhaps you'd care to explain what you see as hostile about my posts?

For example, hostility can be explained this way - from your posts:
- you call names (goofy, fool, comical, old men)
- you swear (****)
- you engage in cynical sarcasm (you're not as smart as you think)
- you attribute negative motivations to another (your own ego & sense of betterment)
These together, aimed at others in a short amount of writing, indicate a hostile attitude.

Can you show anywhere, anything similar that I have posted to you?
coa999

Wed 16 Oct, 2019 12:35 pm
@vikorr,
both you and he are just strangers.
so i'm just responding to what strangers are doing.
he and you have tried to follow me around and mess with me and try and play some psychological games. and then protest that i cannot strike back. which is odd, since i don't know you, and hence don't owe you much.
vikorr

Wed 16 Oct, 2019 02:46 pm
@coa999,
I'm following you by having a conversation on one thread with you? This is not a rational claim.

And asking you to explain your accusations is messing with you? This doesn't make sense. Nor are they psychological games. They are simply asking you to explain your accusations.

People do this all the time. Talking in one thread is not following. Asking for explanation helps clear up misunderstandings / generate understanding. The alternative is jumping to conclusions, which I haven't done.

roger

Wed 16 Oct, 2019 10:08 pm
@vikorr,
vikorr wrote:

Talking in one thread is not following.

You do have to have the right frame of mind.
0 Replies

coa999

Thu 17 Oct, 2019 03:05 am
so if two people do psychological games on another, i cannot respond? lol. why? why do you get upset at strangers giving you comebacks?
vikorr

Thu 17 Oct, 2019 04:21 am
@coa999,
You would have to clarify who you are talking to - there have been two posters, and you hit reply all. Also, neither poster seems upset by anything you have said, and neither poster have said you cannot respond.

I would make an observation from the above - that you keep attributing motives to other posters that don't exist (and again - no one here has become upset. No one here has said you cannot respond). Given the lack of normality in this conversation, it may be worthwhile for you to seek advice elsewhere (maybe not a counsellor given your title, but perhaps a doctor).