WHAT DO FEMALES GET OUT OF TEASING AND NOT GETTING PLEASED

JLLLLLL

Reply Wed 8 Jun, 2005 11:42 am
Eva wrote:
Okay, I can hardly believe it, but I have just read where someone called our Brooke "mean." Talk about bad communication! It is obviously time for me to go to bed now. Things are getting too weird around here.
THATS RIGHT BECAUSE YOU JOINED THE CONVERSATION.
0 Replies

JLLLLLL

Reply Wed 8 Jun, 2005 11:50 am
Bella Dea wrote:
Considering this boy thinks that he knows what a girl wants sexually simply by her dress and "jestures" I think he has quite a bit to learn about women.

Rolling Eyes

Just because a woman wears a short skirt and low cut top and is flirting with you doesn't make her a "slut" or ready to go home with you.

You stated that you like the "slutty" girls and you wonder why you get teased....well, let me clue you in....women have evolved from the days of sexual slave....we can decide who we want to sleep with and just because we flirt with you and you buy us a drink does not entitle you to a free f*ck. Not to mention, our bodies are OUR BODIES and if we want to show them off, so be it. That also doesn't entitle you to a free f*ck. Screwing with the head of a neanderthal like you is sometimes fun because (of your overgrown ego) you think that every girl who smiles at you automatically wants to drop down and suck your d*ck. The fact that most women don't return your affections should clue you in.

WELL MISSY HEARING FROM YOU MAKES ME FEEL THAT ALL THE LADYS DONT DESERVE TO BE LOVED JUST USED AND KICKED TO THE CURB AND IAM GLAD I CAN SEE WHICH ONES WILL AND WHICH ONES WONT AND BY THE WAY WITH YOUR INSULT I DONT FEEL GUILTY ANY MORE FROM THEIR TEARS AND TREATING TO KILL THEMSELVES BECAUSE I KICKED THEM TO THE CURB THANK YOU I DONT FWEEL GUILT ANY MORE AND SO THAT I HAVE GOTTEN THIS NEW FEELILNG OF DELERVIANCE I BID YOU ALL ADEUE
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Wed 8 Jun, 2005 12:05 pm
He'll be back
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Wed 8 Jun, 2005 12:21 pm
JLLLLLL wrote:
Bella Dea wrote:
Considering this boy thinks that he knows what a girl wants sexually simply by her dress and "jestures" I think he has quite a bit to learn about women.

Rolling Eyes

Just because a woman wears a short skirt and low cut top and is flirting with you doesn't make her a "slut" or ready to go home with you.

You stated that you like the "slutty" girls and you wonder why you get teased....well, let me clue you in....women have evolved from the days of sexual slave....we can decide who we want to sleep with and just because we flirt with you and you buy us a drink does not entitle you to a free f*ck. Not to mention, our bodies are OUR BODIES and if we want to show them off, so be it. That also doesn't entitle you to a free f*ck. Screwing with the head of a neanderthal like you is sometimes fun because (of your overgrown ego) you think that every girl who smiles at you automatically wants to drop down and suck your d*ck. The fact that most women don't return your affections should clue you in.

WELL MISSY HEARING FROM YOU MAKES ME FEEL THAT ALL THE LADYS DONT DESERVE TO BE LOVED JUST USED AND KICKED TO THE CURB AND IAM GLAD I CAN SEE WHICH ONES WILL AND WHICH ONES WONT AND BY THE WAY WITH YOUR INSULT I DONT FEEL GUILTY ANY MORE FROM THEIR TEARS AND TREATING TO KILL THEMSELVES BECAUSE I KICKED THEM TO THE CURB THANK YOU I DONT FWEEL GUILT ANY MORE AND SO THAT I HAVE GOTTEN THIS NEW FEELILNG OF DELERVIANCE I BID YOU ALL ADEUE

What makes you think they were crying tears of sadness at your departure? If I were them, I'd have been crying tears of joy to never have to put up with your **** anymore.

Not to mention you childish and kindergarden (wait that's insulting to kindergardeners), you idiotic, thick headed, piggish behavior speaks volumes for the kind of person you are; an immature little boy who can't argue his way out of a paper bag so he insults and belittles everyone.

Personally, I am not sad to see you leave. I don't wish you luck with the ladies because frankly, there isn't any hope for you if you continue to behave and think like this.
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Wed 8 Jun, 2005 12:22 pm
My thumbs are starting to prick. I wouldn't be surprised if we were pandering to the imagination of a would-be dominant male.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Wed 8 Jun, 2005 12:22 pm
JLLLLLL wrote:
Bella Dea wrote:

Rolling Eyes

Where in hell did you get the idea that my reponse said anything about using women? Point that out to me and then we'll talk. Until then, consider this discussion one sided; meaning me the only one willing to make any stinking sense.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Wed 8 Jun, 2005 12:27 pm
Noddy24 wrote:
My thumbs are starting to prick. I wouldn't be surprised if we were pandering to the imagination of a would-be dominant male.

He isn't very good at it. I'm not intimidated. Laughing
0 Replies

Heeven

Reply Wed 8 Jun, 2005 12:43 pm
http://www.websmileys.com/sm/violent/sterb246.gif
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Wed 8 Jun, 2005 12:56 pm
Bella Dea--

The type of male I'm talking about gets his kicks from making loud, he-manish announcements. He doesn't notice when women talk back.

I don't sense the give and take of civilized discourse here--I hear good sense countered with, "ILL TIPE ANY OL WAY I WANNA BECAUSE IM' A REAL SOFISTATED STUDD."
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Wed 8 Jun, 2005 12:58 pm
Noddy24 wrote:
Bella Dea--

The type of male I'm talking about gets his kicks from making loud, he-manish announcements. He doesn't notice when women talk back.

I don't sense the give and take of civilized discourse here--I hear good sense countered with, "ILL TIPE ANY OL WAY I WANNA BECAUSE IM' A REAL SOFISTATED STUDD."

I know...I know.... I shouldn't even waste my energy typing. But it's sort of fun to get a rise outta people like him, doncha think? :wink:
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Wed 8 Jun, 2005 01:06 pm
Bella Dea wrote:

Quote:
I know...I know.... I shouldn't even waste my energy typing. But it's sort of fun to get a rise outta people like him, doncha think?

Carry that torch, Sister. I'm going to rest the the shade for a bit.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Wed 8 Jun, 2005 01:08 pm
Hmm, maybe our Mr JLLLLL is struggling with homosexuality.

There is a good percentage of men who are aggressive and dominating twords women , that struggle with gay tendancies.. ..
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Wed 8 Jun, 2005 01:25 pm
Eva wrote:
Okay, I can hardly believe it, but I have just read where someone called our Brooke "mean." Talk about bad communication! It is obviously time for me to go to bed now. Things are getting too weird around here.

Ahhhhh http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v37/heavens_just_a_kiss_away/hug.gifEva.

Our Mr Stud can't stand rejection I guess.

Although, seriously.....something tells me that anything we say to him goes in one ear and out the other, cause nothings blocking traffic. :wink:
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Wed 8 Jun, 2005 02:11 pm
Brooke! Where have you been? I haven't seen you in so long!
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Wed 8 Jun, 2005 02:15 pm
shewolfnm wrote:
Hmm, maybe our Mr JLLLLL is struggling with homosexuality.

There is a good percentage of men who are aggressive and dominating twords women , that struggle with gay tendancies.. ..

Shewolf is looking to start something, isn't she?? Twisted Evil
0 Replies

honey rose cr

Reply Wed 8 Jun, 2005 02:35 pm
He has a MAJOR problem!!
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Wed 8 Jun, 2005 02:37 pm
Re: WHAT DO FEMALES GET OUT OF TEASING AND NOT GETTING PLEAS
JLLLLLL wrote:

so my freind are u dateing any body thats from jerry springer movie

Huh?

JLLLLLL wrote:

Have you read the one about the female sex roles in society the reasons of why they are not saticfied by the men that they choose to be with and that there are a lot of mind problems and things that detures them from full fill ment well have you. my freind

I've read similar indictments of females. While that may be the case in some relationships, I think it's spectacularly simple-minded to write off problems in general relationships as owing exclusively to "mind problems" on the part of the women.

While that may be a self-satisfying and comfortable notion, it's apocryphal and exhibiting such ignorance is off putting to most adults, and especially to women.
0 Replies

honey rose cr

Reply Wed 8 Jun, 2005 02:37 pm
Sorry to point out the obvious!!!
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Wed 8 Jun, 2005 02:47 pm
Bella Dea wrote:
Brooke! Where have you been? I haven't seen you in so long!

Actually......I been chained to my desk. Ya wanna come rescue me? http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v37/heavens_just_a_kiss_away/eyelashes.gif

It's purchase season at work....our busy time time of the year. Though today had it's entertaining moments.

I had a guy call me about purchasing an investment property. I was asking him questions that he didn't know the answer to. He said his wife would know though. She was there, but she was showing some girlfriends the new hot tub they had put in.

So he carries the phone out to where she was at ....and all I could hear was this really loud moaning and groaning going on. And the guy goes "Oh my God Shocked "

He says to me .. "This is every mans fantasy."

I guess his wife and her girlfriends were ...ummmm.... having a little fun in the hot tub while hubby was talking to me on the phone. :wink:

He couldn't get off the phone fast enough. I presume, to join them.

Hmmmm...... maybe it was JLLLLLLLLL I was talking to and I didn't know it. Him bein' such a stud and all. Very Happy

Anyhow http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v37/heavens_just_a_kiss_away/hug.gif Bella
0 Replies

jpinMilwaukee

Reply Wed 8 Jun, 2005 02:50 pm
Bella Dea wrote:

I know...I know.... I shouldn't even waste my energy typing. But it's sort of fun to get a rise outta people like him, doncha think? :wink:

Just make sure you finish once you get that rise out of him Twisted Evil Shocked
0 Replies