WHAT DO FEMALES GET OUT OF TEASING AND NOT GETTING PLEASED

JLLLLLL

Reply Tue 7 Jun, 2005 05:29 pm
Re: WHAT DO FEMALES GET OUT OF TEASING AND NOT GETTING PLEAS
Craven de Kere wrote:
JLLLLLL wrote:
WHY DO FEMALES TEASE AND NOT PLEASE. I THINK BECAUSE THEY HAVE PROBLEMS WITH THEIR EGOS AND ARE FRIDGET AND CANT BE SEXUALLY FULLFILLED BECAUSE OF MENTAL PROBLEMS THAT PROBLEY ARENT PROBLEMS AT ALL JUST THEIR SILLY WANTS AND DESIRES THEY USUALLY HAVENT REALLY EXPEREINCED A REAL ORGAZISUME JUST LIED ABOUT IT TO THEM SELVES AND TO THEIR FREINDS OR THE MONEY THING MATERIALS ARE TOO IMPORTANT TO THEM AND LOVE AND GOOD SEX IS NOT FOR THEM BECAUSE THEYVE NEVER HAD IT. SO CAN I GET SOME FEED BACK HERE.

In my opinion, the vast majority of "cock teasing" is unintentional, and a result of a miscommunication in signals.

Guys and gals misread each other a lot. I have heard friends say that some girl is into them time and time again based on signals that I think they misread.

When their expectations are not met, sometimes they attribute malice where there is none.

This may be the case with you as well, the "teasing" you experience may be the result of a girl putting out confusing signals unintentionally or even the result of your own inability to understand signals. It could even be a case in which a girl tentatively expressed interest only for you to ruin it in some way.

It's really easy to take such a cavalier attitude to your own sexual frustrations and project onto others, but you'd probably stand to benefit more from attempting to understand issues instead of merely deriding others when you don't get your way.

Lastly, please pay some attention to the criticism of your social skills here. In my opinion, there is ample reason for it and you could stand to benefit. A lot of what you are saying positively reeks of egotistical male chauvinist and this is off putting to most people and especially to women.

so my freind are u dateing any body thats from jerry springer movie
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Tue 7 Jun, 2005 05:33 pm
Some of us do make the first move, JL.

I sometimes wonder if it's a generational thing. My generation was just behind the early 'women's lib' movement, and we did, and do, ask men out. When I read some of the posters here at A2K, it does seem that some younger women are not comfortable asking men out. I don't know why there has been that regression (I could guess, but I don't know).
0 Replies

JLLLLLL

Reply Tue 7 Jun, 2005 05:40 pm
Craven de Kere wrote:
JLLLLLL wrote:
ALL Iam reading is that females have a serious mental problem that is that they dont know what they are doing in the dateing ritual. hollar back.

You might want to read more academically sound books then. Sexual discrepancies between men and women hardly amount to women having "a serious mental problem".

Quote:
and craven iam courious what tye of job do you do

I currently work in marketing.

Have you read the one about the female sex roles in society the reasons of why they are not saticfied by the men that they choose to be with and that there are a lot of mind problems and things that detures them from full fill ment well have you. my freind
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Tue 7 Jun, 2005 05:40 pm
JLLLLLL wrote:
Besides why dont women make the first move instead of waiting for the man to approach them tell me that will ya.

I think for the most part - women are more cautious. So they have a tendency to observe for awhile, instead of jumping right in there.

Men on the other hand are looking for the next romp in the hay. So their little member gets very impatient if it has to wait too long. :wink: Thereby men do make the first move alot of times..........while the woman is still sizing him up.

Speaking for myself..... I am not afraid to let a guy know I'm interested. Even if he has made no move. BUT .... I'm still gonna watch him for awhile first. Just to make sure he's not a fruit loop. :wink:
0 Replies

JLLLLLL

Reply Tue 7 Jun, 2005 05:44 pm
ehBeth wrote:
Some of us do make the first move, JL.

I sometimes wonder if it's a generational thing. My generation was just behind the early 'women's lib' movement, and we did, and do, ask men out. When I read some of the posters here at A2K, it does seem that some younger women are not comfortable asking men out. I don't know why there has been that regression (I could guess, but I don't know).

its because most women are afraid of the sexual let down i mean some guys are good with the old heave ho some not thats the way it is
0 Replies

JLLLLLL

Reply Tue 7 Jun, 2005 05:45 pm
justa_babbling_brooke wrote:
JLLLLLL wrote:
Besides why dont women make the first move instead of waiting for the man to approach them tell me that will ya.

I think for the most part - women are more cautious. So they have a tendency to observe for awhile, instead of jumping right in there.

Men on the other hand are looking for the next romp in the hay. So their little member gets very impatient if it has to wait too long. :wink: Thereby men do make the first move alot of times..........while the woman is still sizing him up.

Speaking for myself..... I am not afraid to let a guy know I'm interested. Even if he has made no move. BUT .... I'm still gonna watch him for awhile first. Just to make sure he's not a fruit loop. :wink:

well most women know any way that most men are nutty and have some male function and thats a fact
0 Replies

JLLLLLL

Reply Tue 7 Jun, 2005 05:52 pm
more women need to make the first move not just by the motions that they make and the signals that they make so it wont be no missunderstandings. it would make it easier for those whom cant read the signals me i can read the signals very well some i throw off others i go for if i feel like it some times i dont cause iam not getting the ones that i really want. and they usually get pissed.
0 Replies

JLLLLLL

Reply Tue 7 Jun, 2005 05:56 pm
JLLLLLL wrote:
Craven de Kere wrote:
JLLLLLL wrote:
WHY DO FEMALES TEASE AND NOT PLEASE. I THINK BECAUSE THEY HAVE PROBLEMS WITH THEIR EGOS AND ARE FRIDGET AND CANT BE SEXUALLY FULLFILLED BECAUSE OF MENTAL PROBLEMS THAT PROBLEY ARENT PROBLEMS AT ALL JUST THEIR SILLY WANTS AND DESIRES THEY USUALLY HAVENT REALLY EXPEREINCED A REAL ORGAZISUME JUST LIED ABOUT IT TO THEM SELVES AND TO THEIR FREINDS OR THE MONEY THING MATERIALS ARE TOO IMPORTANT TO THEM AND LOVE AND GOOD SEX IS NOT FOR THEM BECAUSE THEYVE NEVER HAD IT. SO CAN I GET SOME FEED BACK HERE.

In my opinion, the vast majority of "cock teasing" is unintentional, and a result of a miscommunication in signals.

Guys and gals misread each other a lot. I have heard friends say that some girl is into them time and time again based on signals that I think they misread.

When their expectations are not met, sometimes they attribute malice where there is none.

This may be the case with you as well, the "teasing" you experience may be the result of a girl putting out confusing signals unintentionally or even the result of your own inability to understand signals. It could even be a case in which a girl tentatively expressed interest only for you to ruin it in some way.

It's really easy to take such a cavalier attitude to your own sexual frustrations and project onto others, but you'd probably stand to benefit more from attempting to understand issues instead of merely deriding others when you don't get your way.

Lastly, please pay some attention to the criticism of your social skills here. In my opinion, there is ample reason for it and you could stand to benefit. A lot of what you are saying positively reeks of egotistical male chauvinist and this is off putting to most people and especially to women.

so my freind are u dateing any body thats from jerry springer movie
i havent mety any females from the movie i was just trying to put a little humor in the conversation hey by the way are u female or what.
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Tue 7 Jun, 2005 05:57 pm
JLLLLLL wrote:
me i can read the signals very well some i throw off others i go for if i feel like it some times i dont cause iam not getting the ones that i really want. and they usually get pissed.

Wow.......you're quite the stud, then aren't ya? http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v37/heavens_just_a_kiss_away/notme.gif
0 Replies

JLLLLLL

Reply Tue 7 Jun, 2005 06:00 pm
any way i like the girls whom are a bit slutty with slutty cloths thoses are usually the teasers they show themselves and deprive males of their lustfull wants and desires most of the action takes place under the silver ball on the dance floor thats where my domain is at the clubs i usually dont dance with agirl that i cant have and they all know it that my code of ethnics.
0 Replies

JLLLLLL

Reply Tue 7 Jun, 2005 06:01 pm
and belilve me they will let yu know if you can go home with them or not by their jestures
0 Replies

JLLLLLL

Reply Tue 7 Jun, 2005 06:08 pm
JLLLLLL wrote:
me i can read the signals very well some i throw off others i go for if i feel like it some times i dont cause iam not getting the ones that i really want. and they usually get pissed.

Wow.......you're quite the stud, then aren't ya? http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v37/heavens_just_a_kiss_away/notme.gif

Well most men cant say and not lie that they have been with 5 ladys at the same time a couple time different ladys well hay 2 is not a number to reach iam still trying for 8 thank you.
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Tue 7 Jun, 2005 06:20 pm
JLLLLLL wrote:

Well most men cant say and not lie that they have been with 5 ladys at the same time a couple time different ladys well hay 2 is not a number to reach iam still trying for 8 thank you.

Is that what it's all about with you? Picking up women in bars or wherever and taking them home and screwin' their brains out? That's all you want out of a woman?

Whatever trips your trigger, I guess.

I only seek out real men. So if you ever see me out and about.....keep on walkin'. :wink:
0 Replies

JLLLLLL

Reply Tue 7 Jun, 2005 06:24 pm
JLLLLLL wrote:

Is that what it's all about with you? Picking up women in bars or wherever and taking them home and screwin' their brains out? That's all you want out of a woman?

Whatever trips your trigger, I guess.

I only seek out real men. So if you ever see me out and about.....keep on walkin'. :wink:
Iam glad that the chance that we will never meet is real and i hope that i never do think you since you want to be so mean about it
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Tue 7 Jun, 2005 06:24 pm
You most certainly ARE trying....
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Tue 7 Jun, 2005 06:40 pm
Well, I appologize if I've hurt your manly feelings.
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Tue 7 Jun, 2005 08:13 pm
dlowan wrote:
You most certainly ARE trying....

Laughing

Ahem.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Wed 8 Jun, 2005 12:27 am
Okay, I can hardly believe it, but I have just read where someone called our Brooke "mean." Talk about bad communication! It is obviously time for me to go to bed now. Things are getting too weird around here.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Wed 8 Jun, 2005 07:58 am
Considering this boy thinks that he knows what a girl wants sexually simply by her dress and "jestures" I think he has quite a bit to learn about women.

Rolling Eyes

Just because a woman wears a short skirt and low cut top and is flirting with you doesn't make her a "slut" or ready to go home with you.

You stated that you like the "slutty" girls and you wonder why you get teased....well, let me clue you in....women have evolved from the days of sexual slave....we can decide who we want to sleep with and just because we flirt with you and you buy us a drink does not entitle you to a free f*ck. Not to mention, our bodies are OUR BODIES and if we want to show them off, so be it. That also doesn't entitle you to a free f*ck. Screwing with the head of a neanderthal like you is sometimes fun because (of your overgrown ego) you think that every girl who smiles at you automatically wants to drop down and suck your d*ck. The fact that most women don't return your affections should clue you in.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Wed 8 Jun, 2005 08:01 am
JLLLLLL wrote:
any way i like the girls whom are a bit slutty with slutty cloths thoses are usually the teasers they show themselves and deprive males of their lustfull wants and desires most of the action takes place under the silver ball on the dance floor thats where my domain is at the clubs i usually dont dance with agirl that i cant have and they all know it that my code of ethnics.

First of all this makes no sense without any punctuation. Second, from what I gather of your meaning, clubbing is a whole different world from that of reality. What happens in a club doesn't usually see the light of day.
0 Replies