WHAT DO FEMALES GET OUT OF TEASING AND NOT GETTING PLEASED

JLLLLLL

Reply Mon 6 Jun, 2005 03:03 pm
honey_rose_cr wrote:
Quote:
NO IAM A REAL LADYS MAN JUST THAT LOOKING FOR THE RIGHT ONE IS NOT THAT EASY SOME ARE TOO PUSHY AND SOME NOT PUSHY ENOUGH AND SOME ARE JUST PLAIN MEAN AND UNREAL. I LOVE THE LADYS AND HAVE A WAY WITH THEM I TREAT THEM ALL WITH RESPECT UNTIL THEY DISRESPECT ME.

Sure...'Lady's man'!!! And wot do you mena 'I treat them all with respect until they disrespect me'? Wot do you do to women that disrespect you then? Confused
WHAT DO I DO I JUST LEAVE THEM TO THE SELVES.
THEIR LOSS
0 Replies

JLLLLLL

Reply Mon 6 Jun, 2005 03:03 pm
honey_rose_cr wrote:
Quote:
NO IAM A REAL LADYS MAN JUST THAT LOOKING FOR THE RIGHT ONE IS NOT THAT EASY SOME ARE TOO PUSHY AND SOME NOT PUSHY ENOUGH AND SOME ARE JUST PLAIN MEAN AND UNREAL. I LOVE THE LADYS AND HAVE A WAY WITH THEM I TREAT THEM ALL WITH RESPECT UNTIL THEY DISRESPECT ME.

Sure...'Lady's man'!!! And wot do you mena 'I treat them all with respect until they disrespect me'? Wot do you do to women that disrespect you then? Confused
WHAT DO I DO I JUST LEAVE THEM TO THE SELVES.
THEIR LOSS
0 Replies

jpinMilwaukee

Reply Mon 6 Jun, 2005 03:08 pm
I've heard that correct spelling and grammar is a sure way to get a woman to satisfy her man. Just a thought.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Mon 6 Jun, 2005 03:10 pm
How old are you? 12, 13? If you are older than that, you are sad and sorry indeed.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Mon 6 Jun, 2005 04:16 pm
Oh, that's not fair, Bella!

I'd give him until 14......15, tops.
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Mon 6 Jun, 2005 04:26 pm
Fourteen? Fifteen?

That's awfully old to take great delight in the I AM NOT SHOUTING gambit and the distain for punctuation is characteristic of pre-teen logic.
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Mon 6 Jun, 2005 04:37 pm
Most women are not frigid. If you want firey passion - you have to give firey passion. A man that knows what buttons to push will have his woman crawlin' all over him - even when she thinks she's not in the mood. :wink:

"Wam - bam - thank ya mam" just doesn't cut it.

And personally - any guy that trys that with me, won't get his rocks off. I can put my clothes ON, just as fast as I take em' off.

I think, for the most part - sex is like anything else. You get back what you put into it.

And if you don't wanna give it all ya got ......... use your hand. :wink:
0 Replies

ConstitutionalGirl

Reply Mon 6 Jun, 2005 04:46 pm
JLLLLLL wrote:
squinney wrote:
I'd stop wasting time in the "shrink section of the library" since you obviously don't understand what you are reading.

Maybe try some biker bars if you're looking for stronger women to please you and not tease you.
IVE HAD A LOT OF EXPERIENCE WITH WOMEN AND A NUMBER AT A TIME IVE BEEN WITH UGLY ONES PRETTY ONES RICH ONES AND POOR ONES THE ONES I REALLY WANT ARE THE TEASERS MORE OF A CHALLANGE I GUESS AND IAM NOT SHOUTEING.
I'm a teaser.
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Mon 6 Jun, 2005 06:26 pm
Re: WHAT DO FEMALES GET OUT OF TEASING AND NOT GETTING PLEAS
JLLLLLL wrote:
WHY DO FEMALES TEASE AND NOT PLEASE. I THINK BECAUSE THEY HAVE PROBLEMS WITH THEIR EGOS AND ARE FRIDGET AND CANT BE SEXUALLY FULLFILLED BECAUSE OF MENTAL PROBLEMS THAT PROBLEY ARENT PROBLEMS AT ALL JUST THEIR SILLY WANTS AND DESIRES THEY USUALLY HAVENT REALLY EXPEREINCED A REAL ORGAZISUME JUST LIED ABOUT IT TO THEM SELVES AND TO THEIR FREINDS OR THE MONEY THING MATERIALS ARE TOO IMPORTANT TO THEM AND LOVE AND GOOD SEX IS NOT FOR THEM BECAUSE THEYVE NEVER HAD IT. SO CAN I GET SOME FEED BACK HERE.

In my opinion, the vast majority of "cock teasing" is unintentional, and a result of a miscommunication in signals.

Guys and gals misread each other a lot. I have heard friends say that some girl is into them time and time again based on signals that I think they misread.

When their expectations are not met, sometimes they attribute malice where there is none.

This may be the case with you as well, the "teasing" you experience may be the result of a girl putting out confusing signals unintentionally or even the result of your own inability to understand signals. It could even be a case in which a girl tentatively expressed interest only for you to ruin it in some way.

It's really easy to take such a cavalier attitude to your own sexual frustrations and project onto others, but you'd probably stand to benefit more from attempting to understand issues instead of merely deriding others when you don't get your way.

Lastly, please pay some attention to the criticism of your social skills here. In my opinion, there is ample reason for it and you could stand to benefit. A lot of what you are saying positively reeks of egotistical male chauvinist and this is off putting to most people and especially to women.
0 Replies

aidan

Reply Tue 7 Jun, 2005 03:58 pm
JLLLLLL wrote:
.... so the question is how important to the female population is it to be satisfied sexually.

It's extremely important for me to be satisfied sexually and I don't tease...unless I'm ready to please.
0 Replies

JLLLLLL

Reply Tue 7 Jun, 2005 05:01 pm
Craven de Kere wrote:
JLLLLLL wrote:
WHY DO FEMALES TEASE AND NOT PLEASE. I THINK BECAUSE THEY HAVE PROBLEMS WITH THEIR EGOS AND ARE FRIDGET AND CANT BE SEXUALLY FULLFILLED BECAUSE OF MENTAL PROBLEMS THAT PROBLEY ARENT PROBLEMS AT ALL JUST THEIR SILLY WANTS AND DESIRES THEY USUALLY HAVENT REALLY EXPEREINCED A REAL ORGAZISUME JUST LIED ABOUT IT TO THEM SELVES AND TO THEIR FREINDS OR THE MONEY THING MATERIALS ARE TOO IMPORTANT TO THEM AND LOVE AND GOOD SEX IS NOT FOR THEM BECAUSE THEYVE NEVER HAD IT. SO CAN I GET SOME FEED BACK HERE.

In my opinion, the vast majority of "cock teasing" is unintentional, and a result of a miscommunication in signals.

Guys and gals misread each other a lot. I have heard friends say that some girl is into them time and time again based on signals that I think they misread.

When their expectations are not met, sometimes they attribute malice where there is none.

This may be the case with you as well, the "teasing" you experience may be the result of a girl putting out confusing signals unintentionally or even the result of your own inability to understand signals. It could even be a case in which a girl tentatively expressed interest only for you to ruin it in some way.

It's really easy to take such a cavalier attitude to your own sexual frustrations and project onto others, but you'd probably stand to benefit more from attempting to understand issues instead of merely deriding others when you don't get your way.

Lastly, please pay some attention to the criticism of your social skills here. In my opinion, there is ample reason for it and you could stand to benefit. A lot of what you are saying positively reeks of egotistical male chauvinist and this is off putting to most people and especially to women.
ALL Iam reading is that females have a serious mental problem that is that they dont know what they are doing in the dateing ritual. hollar back.
0 Replies

JLLLLLL

Reply Tue 7 Jun, 2005 05:07 pm
and craven iam courious what tye of job do you do
0 Replies

JLLLLLL

Reply Tue 7 Jun, 2005 05:08 pm
sorrie about the miss spelled words dont wont to be horse whipped by those word perfect people.
0 Replies

JLLLLLL

Reply Tue 7 Jun, 2005 05:13 pm
justa_babbling_brooke wrote:
Most women are not frigid. If you want firey passion - you have to give firey passion. A man that knows what buttons to push will have his woman crawlin' all over him - even when she thinks she's not in the mood. :wink:

"Wam - bam - thank ya mam" just doesn't cut it.

And personally - any guy that trys that with me, won't get his rocks off. I can put my clothes ON, just as fast as I take em' off.

I think, for the most part - sex is like anything else. You get back what you put into it.

And if you don't wanna give it all ya got ......... use your hand. :wink:
I HAVE NO PROBLE WITH GETTING WOMEN I JUST WONT THE RIGHT ONE NOT THE ONE THAT I KNOW THAT I CAN GET BUT THE ONE THAT IS A TEASE. TO SEE IF THEY ARE A BETTER QUALITY LIKE THEY PUT UP OR FRONT SORRY FOR GOT ABOUT THE CAPS
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Tue 7 Jun, 2005 05:15 pm
Thanks for leaving the all-caps approach, JL.

It makes your posts a bit easier for some of us to read.

~~~~~~

So you don't think women know what to do in the dating ritual? Have you ever considered that maybe the women designed the dating ritual, and you haven't learned it yet?

~~~~~~

Not saying we did, but have you considered the possibility?

~~~~~~
~~~~~~

The women you think you want - how are they different from the women you can get?
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Tue 7 Jun, 2005 05:20 pm
JLLLLLL wrote:
ALL Iam reading is that females have a serious mental problem that is that they dont know what they are doing in the dateing ritual. hollar back.

You might want to read more academically sound books then. Sexual discrepancies between men and women hardly amount to women having "a serious mental problem".

Quote:
and craven iam courious what tye of job do you do

I currently work in marketing.
0 Replies

JLLLLLL

Reply Tue 7 Jun, 2005 05:23 pm
ehBeth wrote:
Thanks for leaving the all-caps approach, JL.

It makes your posts a bit easier for some of us to read.

~~~~~~

So you don't think women know what to do in the dating ritual? Have you ever considered that maybe the women designed the dating ritual, and you haven't learned it yet?

~~~~~~

Not saying we did, but have you considered the possibility?

~~~~~~
~~~~~~

The women you think you want - how are they different from the women you can get?

WOMEN DONT sorry about the caps, now really they dont know what they are doing they just stand there and hope that a guy do all the work. the woman i get dont tease and the ones i dont get tease belive me i know cause i just happon to have a way with certain ones and i know which ones will and which ones will tease married single divoriced blind crippled or crazy which seems to be most anyway. not being mean Very Happy
0 Replies

JLLLLLL

Reply Tue 7 Jun, 2005 05:25 pm
Besides why dont women make the first move instead of waiting for the man to approach them tell me that will ya.
0 Replies

JLLLLLL

Reply Tue 7 Jun, 2005 05:25 pm
Besides why dont women make the first move instead of waiting for the man to approach them tell me that will ya.
0 Replies

JLLLLLL

Reply Tue 7 Jun, 2005 05:26 pm
i mean its 2000 s why dont they take the bull by the horns
0 Replies