WHAT DO FEMALES GET OUT OF TEASING AND NOT GETTING PLEASED

Heeven

Reply Mon 6 Jun, 2005 01:18 pm

You are an idiot.

If you want to hump to your little hearts desire then buy a blow-up doll. Apparently you are useless at communicating with a female and have no understanding that a woman can flirt without having or even wanting to shag your brains out. Perhaps the females you meet are at first attracted to you, maybe you are a pretty boy or built? A little flirting ensues where the female assumes you have half a brain and a smidgeon of a personality. It probably takes, oh about five minutes or so before she finds out you have neither, at which time she switches off and tries to extricate herself from you. Don't worry about it. I am sure you will find some desperate females out there who are willing to "service" you. Don't forget to use protection. We wouldn't want you infecting any drug-ridden, gap-toothed hoes.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Mon 6 Jun, 2005 01:19 pm
Why do you think women are all about pleasing men?
a teaser not a pleaser ....

If someone were to say that to me, I wouldnt pay any attention to him because I would know that sexually, he was all about HIM ... that is a turn off.

Also, if it isnt 'clear' before you start making-out , that your intention is to actually HAVE SEX, then how can you expect her to do that? Sometimes , just making out is fun as well. If she isnt sure that is exactly where you want to go with things and you are just silently HOPING she will want to have sex, how can you be upset with her for not having sex if you dont say that is what you want?

make sense?
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Mon 6 Jun, 2005 02:10 pm
I'd stop wasting time in the "shrink section of the library" since you obviously don't understand what you are reading.

Maybe try some biker bars if you're looking for stronger women to please you and not tease you.
0 Replies

JLLLLLL

Reply Mon 6 Jun, 2005 02:25 pm
Bella Dea wrote:
JLLLLLL wrote:
Bella Dea wrote:
I am female so I can officially say I've had lots of experiences with a female.

Well if you were male things would be different if you were dateing females no i mean thats a no brainer dont you think.

How do you know I am not a lesbian and DO date women?

LOOK YOUR FEMALE AND IAM NOT SHOUTE ING WHAT EVER , MALE AND FEMALE ARE DIFFERENT IN THEIR TRAIN OF THOUGHT SOME WHAT ALIKE BUT DIFFERENT EVEN IF YOU ARE LESBIAN. SEEMS LIKE YOU WOULD UNDERSTAND THAT.
0 Replies

JLLLLLL

Reply Mon 6 Jun, 2005 02:26 pm
squinney wrote:
I'd stop wasting time in the "shrink section of the library" since you obviously don't understand what you are reading.

Maybe try some biker bars if you're looking for stronger women to please you and not tease you.
YOU MUST BE FEMALE OR A LESBIAN AND IAM NOT SHOUTEING.
0 Replies

JLLLLLL

Reply Mon 6 Jun, 2005 02:31 pm
Heeven wrote:

You are an idiot.

If you want to hump to your little hearts desire then buy a blow-up doll. Apparently you are useless at communicating with a female and have no understanding that a woman can flirt without having or even wanting to shag your brains out. Perhaps the females you meet are at first attracted to you, maybe you are a pretty boy or built? A little flirting ensues where the female assumes you have half a brain and a smidgeon of a personality. It probably takes, oh about five minutes or so before she finds out you have neither, at which time she switches off and tries to extricate herself from you. Don't worry about it. I am sure you will find some desperate females out there who are willing to "service" you. Don't forget to use protection. We wouldn't want you infecting any drug-ridden,

gap-toothed hoes.

SORRY BUT YOU SOUND LIKE A IMMATURE CHILD NOT YET A ADULT AND IAM NOT SHOUTING
0 Replies

honey rose cr

Reply Mon 6 Jun, 2005 02:32 pm
Women aren't toys, just there to satisfy desperate men...sometimes women just like to play!!! :wink:
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Mon 6 Jun, 2005 02:33 pm
JL+, is this how you behave with women in real life?
Do you speak to them in the manner you are speaking to women here?

In the internet world, using all capitals is indeed considered shouting.
0 Replies

JLLLLLL

Reply Mon 6 Jun, 2005 02:35 pm
squinney wrote:

IVE HAD A LOT OF EXPERIENCE WITH WOMEN AND A NUMBER AT A TIME IVE BEEN WITH UGLY ONES PRETTY ONES RICH ONES AND POOR ONES THE ONES I REALLY WANT ARE THE TEASERS MORE OF A CHALLANGE I GUESS AND IAM NOT SHOUTEING.
0 Replies

JLLLLLL

squinney wrote:

IVE HAD A LOT OF EXPERIENCE WITH WOMEN AND A NUMBER AT A TIME IVE BEEN WITH UGLY ONES PRETTY ONES RICH ONES AND POOR ONES THE ONES I REALLY WANT ARE THE TEASERS MORE OF A CHALLANGE I GUESS AND IAM NOT SHOUTEING.
0 Replies

honey rose cr

TAKE CAPS LOCK OFF THEN!!!
0 Replies

honey rose cr

Reply Mon 6 Jun, 2005 02:38 pm
You don't need to say it twice!!
0 Replies

Heeven

Reply Mon 6 Jun, 2005 02:39 pm
JLLLLLL wrote:
SORRY BUT YOU SOUND LIKE A IMMATURE CHILD NOT YET A ADULT AND IAM NOT SHOUTING

The pot calling the kettle black.

I never mentioned shouting.

And yes, you are sorry!
0 Replies

JLLLLLL

Reply Mon 6 Jun, 2005 02:39 pm
ehBeth wrote:
JL+, is this how you behave with women in real life?
Do you speak to them in the manner you are speaking to women here?

In the internet world, using all capitals is indeed considered shouting.

NO IAM A REAL LADYS MAN JUST THAT LOOKING FOR THE RIGHT ONE IS NOT THAT EASY SOME ARE TOO PUSHY AND SOME NOT PUSHY ENOUGH AND SOME ARE JUST PLAIN MEAN AND UNREAL. I LOVE THE LADYS AND HAVE A WAY WITH THEM I TREAT THEM ALL WITH RESPECT UNTIL THEY DISRESPECT ME.
0 Replies

honey rose cr

Reply Mon 6 Jun, 2005 02:43 pm
Quote:
NO IAM A REAL LADYS MAN JUST THAT LOOKING FOR THE RIGHT ONE IS NOT THAT EASY SOME ARE TOO PUSHY AND SOME NOT PUSHY ENOUGH AND SOME ARE JUST PLAIN MEAN AND UNREAL. I LOVE THE LADYS AND HAVE A WAY WITH THEM I TREAT THEM ALL WITH RESPECT UNTIL THEY DISRESPECT ME.

Sure...'Lady's man'!!! And wot do you mena 'I treat them all with respect until they disrespect me'? Wot do you do to women that disrespect you then? Confused
0 Replies

Heeven

Reply Mon 6 Jun, 2005 02:46 pm
You know this thread gave me a good laugh today. I really needed that.
0 Replies

honey rose cr

Reply Mon 6 Jun, 2005 02:48 pm
Has Mr CAPS LOCK gone?
0 Replies

Heeven

Reply Mon 6 Jun, 2005 02:51 pm
dragging his knuckles back into um cave
0 Replies

honey rose cr

Reply Mon 6 Jun, 2005 02:53 pm
LOL!! Well I'm going to go now...see ya guys!!
0 Replies

JLLLLLL

Reply Mon 6 Jun, 2005 02:58 pm
are you guys happy about the caps thing so strange so the question is how important to the female population is it to be satisfied sexually.
0 Replies