WHAT DO FEMALES GET OUT OF TEASING AND NOT GETTING PLEASED

JLLLLLL

Reply Thu 2 Jun, 2005 05:24 pm
WHY DO FEMALES TEASE AND NOT PLEASE. I THINK BECAUSE THEY HAVE PROBLEMS WITH THEIR EGOS AND ARE FRIDGET AND CANT BE SEXUALLY FULLFILLED BECAUSE OF MENTAL PROBLEMS THAT PROBLEY ARENT PROBLEMS AT ALL JUST THEIR SILLY WANTS AND DESIRES THEY USUALLY HAVENT REALLY EXPEREINCED A REAL ORGAZISUME JUST LIED ABOUT IT TO THEM SELVES AND TO THEIR FREINDS OR THE MONEY THING MATERIALS ARE TOO IMPORTANT TO THEM AND LOVE AND GOOD SEX IS NOT FOR THEM BECAUSE THEYVE NEVER HAD IT. SO CAN I GET SOME FEED BACK HERE.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 6,969 • Replies: 120
No top replies

sozobe

Reply Thu 2 Jun, 2005 05:30 pm
JLLLLLL, welcome to A2K. I noticed here and with your other posts that you tend to use all caps. I'm not sure if you know that on the internet that's considered SHOUTING. It also plain makes it harder to read.

You're saying a lot of things here, I think I disagree with most of them (but I'm still trying to figure out some of them.) Women can really have orgasms, yes. Women can really want love and good sex, yes. Women who tease could have some ego problems, sure.

Can you narrow down your question a bit?
0 Replies

Proteinn

Reply Fri 3 Jun, 2005 07:43 am
Sorry, what was the question again?
0 Replies

Bekaboo

Reply Fri 3 Jun, 2005 10:29 am
*rolls eyes* another 12 year old who's not getting any....
0 Replies

Tenoch

Reply Mon 6 Jun, 2005 12:19 am
belive it or not, blue balls can make a guy say really stupid things about women. I tend to make stupid comments after a case of BB too.
0 Replies

JLLLLLL

Reply Mon 6 Jun, 2005 12:29 pm
sozobe wrote:
JLLLLLL, welcome to A2K. I noticed here and with your other posts that you tend to use all caps. I'm not sure if you know that on the internet that's considered SHOUTING. It also plain makes it harder to read.

You're saying a lot of things here, I think I disagree with most of them (but I'm still trying to figure out some of them.) Women can really have orgasms, yes. Women can really want love and good sex, yes. Women who tease could have some ego problems, sure.

Can you narrow down your question a bit?

WELL IAM SORRY that the caps means shouting i didnt know that i am not shouting tho just here with the questions and answers that some dont know about the opposite sex that statement that i made is true its been published in books also that i have read on the subject and ive found out that its true by trial and error. in the shrink area of the libary there are books about female sexual problems that explain why they tease and not please it has their sexual hang ups noted and analzyed by noted brain shrinks and my experiences says the same thing. so basically i wonted feed back from others to more or less confirm my diagnosis to see if anyone else has experienced the same things i have. reply awaited.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Mon 6 Jun, 2005 12:35 pm
I can't read a damn thing you wrote because you fail to use any punctuation. What is your question and what do you want to know?
0 Replies

JLLLLLL

Reply Mon 6 Jun, 2005 12:36 pm
and to tell you the truth iam tired of their wills and wonts and dos and donts ive got to the point that i can tell the teasers from the pleasers and most of the time its the ones that you dont really wont to actually have a relationship with that are the pleasers and the teasers are the ones that you wont to have a long term relationship with but their out for fun and games no matter that you would be able to help them with their sexuall problem they put up a protective barrer so they wont end up with another limp bisket as they think and they wont take the chance cause who wants a limp bisket or a cold no good role in the hey if you know what i mean.
0 Replies

Tenoch

Reply Mon 6 Jun, 2005 12:41 pm
i don't get this guy? as a guy i know what it's like to be fustrated, but this guy is just confusing me.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Mon 6 Jun, 2005 12:43 pm
I am confused because I have no idea what he's saying. He might as well be talking in Chinese for as well as I can understand him. (And I don't speak Chinese)
0 Replies

Acquiunk

Reply Mon 6 Jun, 2005 12:44 pm
Tenoch wrote:
i don't get this guy? as a guy i know what it's like to be fustrated, but this guy is just confusing me.

maybe that's his problem.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Mon 6 Jun, 2005 12:47 pm
Acquiunk wrote:
Tenoch wrote:

What's his problem? No one gets him?
0 Replies

JLLLLLL

Reply Mon 6 Jun, 2005 01:05 pm
Bella Dea wrote:
I am confused because I have no idea what he's saying. He might as well be talking in Chinese for as well as I can understand him. (And I don't speak Chinese)

Iam confused are u a male or female.
0 Replies

JLLLLLL

Reply Mon 6 Jun, 2005 01:07 pm
Bella Dea wrote:
Acquiunk wrote:
Tenoch wrote:

What's his problem? No one gets him?

hey have you actually had a girl freind or been in a threesome with you know females.
0 Replies

JLLLLLL

Reply Mon 6 Jun, 2005 01:09 pm
you guys act like youve neverhad experience with females before
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Mon 6 Jun, 2005 01:11 pm
I am female so I can officially say I've had lots of experiences with a female.
0 Replies

JLLLLLL

Reply Mon 6 Jun, 2005 01:14 pm
Bella Dea wrote:

Well if you were male things would be different if you were dateing females no i mean thats a no brainer dont you think.
0 Replies

JLLLLLL

Reply Mon 6 Jun, 2005 01:16 pm
and why is it that you have to be so perfect with your typeing are u a neat freak not being mean.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Mon 6 Jun, 2005 01:17 pm
JLLLLLL wrote:
Bella Dea wrote:

Well if you were male things would be different if you were dateing females no i mean thats a no brainer dont you think.

How do you know I am not a lesbian and DO date women?
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Mon 6 Jun, 2005 01:18 pm
JLLLLLL wrote:
and why is it that you have to be so perfect with your typeing are u a neat freak not being mean.

Not being mean either but truly I can't read what you type if it's longer than a sentence or two.
0 Replies