Why is Joe Biden being labeled a pedophile, and why are some folks making jokes about him being one?

BillRM

Reply Mon 1 Jul, 2019 08:34 am
@Glennn,
Glennn wrote:

Correct! I looked at the video and I found it disturbing for obvious reasons. Apparently, if Alex Jones has said it was disturbing, that means that it's not reasonable to find it disturbing. Interesting bit of logic there. You can listen to the video with no sound and clearly see that Joe is into sniffing, stroking, and kissing the hair and faces of girls whom he is not the uncle of.

I've asked posters on this thread to produce something that shows that this is a common practice of politicians. No one can find footage of anyone doing to girls what Joe can't stop himself from doing. Joe is incapable of reading the body language of those girls that he can't keep his hands off, despite their recoiling from his touch. He's either oblivious to it, or he just doesn't give a damn. Either way, that makes him pretty ignorant, doesn't it.

And again, the OP asked the question of why Joe is perceived as a pedophile by some. That's why I posted the video at the bottom of page one. It answers that question. And I don't know about the rest of you here, but I don't care to send the message to my daughter that it's okay for a man to do what Joe likes to do. I don't want them thinking that a good girl doesn't make a fuss.

Any questions?

Sure why not, number one question why do you think that video is real and complete???????

If someone came up with a video showing Hillary shooting Foster through his car window at the DC park would you just accept such a video or Obama on his knees at a Mosque would that convict you he was a secret Muslim?

Some people here are giving you credit for acting in good faith but given the line of wild attacks that is focus on one after another democrat leaders I frankly do not think that you are acting in good faith.

I can hardly wait for the charges against the female democrats concerning their history of late term abortions.
Glennn

Reply Mon 1 Jul, 2019 09:37 am
@BillRM,
Quote:
Sure why not, number one question why do you think that video is real and complete???????

Not surprisingly, you still don't understand what it means that you are pushing the idea that the incidents we observe in the video at the bottom of page one of this thread are not real. You are unwittingly acknowledging that there is something not right about is seen. But you have offered nothing to indicate that the video has been altered. And what do you believe is missing from those incidents that makes them incomplete?
Quote:
Some people here are giving you credit for acting in good faith

I don't require anyone's credit. And it is not to anyone's credit that they would give ole Joe a free pass when it comes to blatantly disregarding and disrespecting a girl's right to not have her face and hair sniffed, stroked, and kissed.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Mon 1 Jul, 2019 09:46 am
@glitterbag,
Quote:
......but I don't think he's a pedophile or a racist. The democrats really need to remember who they are running against, and it shouldn't be each other.

Sometimes Glitterbag get's it.

If you watch the video with the sound turned off, so you can't here the creepy music and that annoying narrator telling you what to think, it seems like any awkward politician interacting with bored kids.

This is manipulative political propaganda. If the Russians aren't behind this video as a way to help Trump win reelection, they should be.

Glennn

Reply Mon 1 Jul, 2019 09:58 am
@maxdancona,
Quote:
If you watch the video with the sound turned off, so you can't here the creepy music and that annoying narrator telling you what to think, it seems like any awkward politician interacting with bored kids.

If you watch the video with the sound turned off, what you see is an adult sniffing, stroking, and kissing the hair and faces of girls, not boys. And if you really believe that what you see Joe doing in that video is the same as any politician does in the presence of bored kids, then feel free to produce something to prove that point. I've asked others to do the same, but so far, Joe seems to be in a category all his own.
BillRM

Reply Mon 1 Jul, 2019 10:35 am
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

Quote:
......but I don't think he's a pedophile or a racist. The democrats really need to remember who they are running against, and it shouldn't be each other.

This is manipulative political propaganda. If the Russians aren't behind this video as a way to help Trump win reelection, they should be.

There are a lot more people in the world beside Russians that had the skill level to created such nonsense.

What get me is this video is known to come from the same people that almost got innocent people in a Pizza shop killed an yet we should give the video the same respect as if it come from major news sources.

We have a man in the white house that had brag about going into the dressing areas of young teens and getting away with eyeing them but we should disregard him and focus on Biden due to a doctor video.

0 Replies

hightor

Reply Mon 1 Jul, 2019 11:13 am
@maxdancona,
Quote:

Exactly. It's a hit job on someone who is perceived as a political threat. In the past few decades so many different types of formerly proscribed behavior have become mainstream that desperate operatives have to stoop pretty low to find something seen as universally scandalous. So hey, let's suggest that he's a pedophile! There's no law against being overly hands-on so lets put together a video and turn Joe into Humbert Humbert. He even hugged a blind guy with cerebral palsy! Sicko!!

As if the guy weren't politically vulnerable enough, let's brand him a perv!

Quote:

Just about all the time if you ask me.

BillRM

Reply Mon 1 Jul, 2019 11:27 am
Amazing how Trump can get away with such nonsense as below while poor Biden is being turn into a pedophile with a doctor video from the same people who convict some poor fool that Hillary was pimping out children an have him showing up with a rifle placing men women and children lives at risk.

0 Replies

Glennn

Reply Mon 1 Jul, 2019 03:52 pm
@hightor,
Let me sum this all up for you. You are incapable of producing anything to show that other politicians engage in the same sniffing, stroking, and kissing of the hair and faces of girls. If I were you, I would opt to jump on the "that video has been doctored" wagon like bill has. Even he knows that what is seen in the video at the bottom of page one needs to be explained in a way that invalidates what Joe is seen doing. So, what about it? Do you think that the video was doctored?

No one in this thread has called him a pedophile. However, since the question of why Joe has been perceived to be one was asked in the OP, the video I provided shows in no uncertain terms how it is that people would suspect him of being such. That's all that's been asked, and that's what the answer is. You don't like it. You don't want people to talk about it. You should trust that people who view that video will see only what is there. But the fact is that that's exactly what you're worried about.

You erringly introduced the analogy that compares those recoiling girls to purring kittens. They were recoiling. If poor Joe is so detached from reality that he interpreted their reaction to his sniffing, stroking, and kissing as something akin to a cat purring, then he's as clueless as you.

And now you're trying to create an environment here where calling Joe on his bad behavior equals being a pro Trumper with an agenda. That's not quite as extreme as some here who believe that if you call Joe out on his bad behavior, then you must be a Russian operative.
0 Replies

RABEL222

Reply Tue 2 Jul, 2019 07:30 pm
@Glennn,
Just to let you know what I think about your idea of Biden I think you have a very biased opinion for someone who is ok with Trump grabbing pussies.
JGoldman10

Reply Tue 2 Jul, 2019 09:27 pm
The topic question was answered. Why is this thread still going on?
Rolling Eyes Surprised Shocked
Glennn

Reply Tue 2 Jul, 2019 10:29 pm
@RABEL222,
This is like talking to yet another stump.

When did I say I am okay with Trump grabbing pussies? I've never said that. Another instance of someone talking out their ass. This thread is about the perception of Joe. You are bringing Trump into it to try to deflect from the fact that Joe gets into sniffing, stroking, and kissing of the hair and faces of girls. Calling Trump out on grabbing pussies doesn't cancel out Joe's behavior.
Glennn

Reply Tue 2 Jul, 2019 10:30 pm
@JGoldman10,
It will continue going on as long as people keep on defending a guy who gets into sniffing, stroking, and kissing the hair and faces of girls.
BillRM

Reply Wed 3 Jul, 2019 01:54 am
@Glennn,
Glennn wrote:

It will continue going on as long as people keep on defending a guy who gets into sniffing, stroking, and kissing the hair and faces of girls.

So you still trying to sell that nonsense?????
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Wed 3 Jul, 2019 02:06 am
@Glennn,
Glennn wrote:

This is like talking to yet another stump.

When did I say I am okay with Trump grabbing pussies? I've never said that. Another instance of someone talking out their ass. This thread is about the perception of Joe. You are bringing Trump into it to try to deflect from the fact that Joe gets into sniffing, stroking, and kissing of the hair and faces of girls. Calling Trump out on grabbing pussies doesn't cancel out Joe's behavior.

No you are the one bringing nonsense up in order to try to get an out and out no question about it sexual molester re-elected as president.

That Biden is guilt of misconduct is at the same level as Hillary pimping out children from a pizza shop and shooting Foster at the park or Obama not being a citizen an a secret Muslim or whatever the right wing can dream up.

There is no question in my mind if Biden being libel does knocked him out of the race there will be similar charges by people like you that the women running had have late term abortions an other groundless charges.
neptuneblue

Reply Wed 3 Jul, 2019 04:08 am
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:
That Biden is guilt of misconduct is at the same level as Hillary pimping out children from a pizza shop and shooting Foster at the park or Obama not being a citizen an a secret Muslim or whatever the right wing can dream up.

One of these things are not like the others, though. There has been clear and convincing evidence of Biden's inappropriate hair sniffing on women and girls. That isn't a lie perpetrated to take Biden down, that's the truth.

The video here that's used as evidence is propaganda in the worst way. And yes, it is being used to propagate lies. However, you are discounting real testimony from Lucy Flores, Ashley Judd, Eva Longoria and countless others.

Again, the video has been de-bunked. But what do you have to say about the women who have come forward? Why are you giving him a "pass" on this?
BillRM

Reply Wed 3 Jul, 2019 04:47 am
@neptuneblue,
neptuneblue wrote:

BillRM wrote:

One of these things are not like the others, though. There has been clear and convincing evidence of Biden's inappropriate hair sniffing on women and girls. That isn't a lie perpetrated to take Biden down, that's the truth.

The video here that's used as evidence is propaganda in the worst way. And yes, it is being used to propagate lies. However, you are discounting real testimony from Lucy Flores, Ashley Judd, Eva Longoria and countless others.

Again, the video has been de-bunked. But what do you have to say about the women who have come forward? Why are you giving him a "pass" on this?

Give me a break.............

A real no question about it, by his own words, sexual predator is sitting in the white house but we should be focus and concern over charges that Biden had smell some women hair?????

I guess we will all need to follow the example of Pence an never come near a woman who is not our legal wife or near kids for that matter.

We are living in a sad sad society.

Hell two weeks ago I had have an example of that myself when my girlfriend sister in law four year old ran into me repeat he ran into me and stated that I repeat I should not put my hand on him.

Sadly as given that the boy father is not in the picture I have come to the conclusion that I can not risk being near the kid myself in the future.
neptuneblue

Reply Wed 3 Jul, 2019 05:00 am
@BillRM,
Wow. You're really stuck in the old days.

Your refusal to see how Biden's behavior is not appropriate is leading you in the wrong direction.
hightor

Reply Wed 3 Jul, 2019 05:37 am
@neptuneblue,
I think the objection is to the inference that this is the behavior of a sexual predator and possibly a pedophile and that it disqualifies Biden from holding high office. However, nothing that he has been accused of doing, or has shown to have done, is illegal. As with many seasoned politicians, the guy's been "pressing the flesh", hugging people, and kissing babies for decades. He probably does it without thinking, habituated to the ritual, too besotted by human contact to care — or even notice — that the victim has recoiled.

What people consider appropriate or inappropriate activity can change over time. Whether or not Biden can change his behavior, we can change ours. People should stop the sickening practice of proffering their children to the powerful. If a person objects to casual hugging (I'm not a fan) he should learn how to avoid entering an embrace. And if you're the subject of unwanted physical contact make your feelings known to the perpetrator at the time. Kids are usually pretty adept at this but adults often regard them as puppies and don't really pay attention to their body language or expressions of disapproval.

https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.motherjones.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2Ftrump_10.jpg%3Fw%3D990&f=1
BillRM

Reply Wed 3 Jul, 2019 05:37 am
@neptuneblue,
neptuneblue wrote:

Wow. You're really stuck in the old days.

Your refusal to see how Biden's behavior is not appropriate is leading you in the wrong direction.

I see a hit job and nothing more then a hit job on Biden the same as the ones try on Obama and Hillary an by the same people for that matter.
0 Replies

Glennn

Reply Wed 3 Jul, 2019 07:33 am
@BillRM,
Quote:
No you are the one bringing nonsense up in order to try to get an out and out no question about it sexual molester re-elected as president.

No, I am not the author of this "nonsense". Joe is the author of that.
Quote:
That Biden is guilt of misconduct is at the same level as Hillary pimping out children from a pizza shop

Wrong! Hillary was never seen pimping out children. Joe was clearly seen sniffing, stroking, and kissing on the hair and faces of girls who were clearly seen recoiling from his actions.
Quote:
There is no question in my mind if Biden being libel does knocked him out of the race

Wut?
Quote:
there will be similar charges by people like you that the women running had have late term abortions an other groundless charges.

Maybe there will be. But that has nothing to do Joe's problem.
0 Replies