Why is Joe Biden being labeled a pedophile, and why are some folks making jokes about him being one?

Reply Wed 26 Jun, 2019 01:53 am
Hi. I am just a bit curious about this. From what I have seen and read and/or heard about online, people are inferring and/or insinuating that Joe Biden is a pedophile, and/or accusing him of being and/or labelling him as one, and/or making jokes about him being one.

Why?

I first learned fairly recently that this is apparently a thing from watching this little video:

Rather than disclose anything further about the video I thought it would be better to let the video speak for itself.

Please help- thank you.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 12 • Views: 11,328 • Replies: 203

hightor

Reply Wed 26 Jun, 2019 04:57 am
@JGoldman10,
I can't believe anyone would view that sort of crap, let alone use it as a source of news.

Biden's not a pedophile. Some people actually like children without there being any sexual component involved.
CoastalRat

Reply Wed 26 Jun, 2019 06:18 am
@JGoldman10,
I agree with Hightor. I think it is sick when people joke about stuff like this.
Below viewing threshold (view)
maxdancona

Reply Wed 26 Jun, 2019 08:02 am
@Glennn,
Glennn wrote:

The idea that Biden is a pedophile is simply speculation based on his recorded behavior, nothing more.

It is kind of like pazzagate. Where Hillary's "recorded behavior" led people to speculate she is running a child prostitution ring.
maxdancona

Reply Wed 26 Jun, 2019 11:14 am
@Glennn,
These attacks on Hillary and Biden are ridiculous partisan conspiracy theories being spread by political hacks. They are only taken seriously by fools.
RABEL222

Reply Wed 26 Jun, 2019 01:21 pm
@Glennn,
Yet Trump who is a known pedophile is your hero?
Glennn

Reply Wed 26 Jun, 2019 01:30 pm
@RABEL222,
Hmm. I see. So, if Trump is guilty, that cancels out Biden's problem with boundaries. Interesting perspective there.

I will, however, point out your attempt to make me a Trump fan when I've never mentioned Trump. Perhaps you would care to produce a post of mine in which I praised Trump, or even talked about him at all. Why don't you do that right now so that you don't look like you talk out your ass.
hightor

Reply Wed 26 Jun, 2019 01:53 pm
Quote:
He definitely has boundary issues; and I'm being polite.

Notice how this poor character equates "boundary issues" with pedophilia!

Politicians have been glad-handing men, hugging women, and kissing babies as long as I can remember. In turn, members of the public have been presenting their cute kids to them, thanking them, and basically kissing their asses for just as long. Some politicians are a bit stand-offish, tend to campaign in a perfunctory manner, and look uncomfortable practicing "retail politics"— Al Gore comes to mind. Biden is the opposite; he loves to work a crowd, he loves attention, and he loves personal contact. It's old-style campaigning and he's not the only politician who behaves this way.

Biden's not perfect and his record can be criticized — but jumping on the Pizzagate Express and accusing him of sexually molesting children says more about the accuser than the accused.

Wow, this looks suspicious:
https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fpeopledotcom.files.wordpress.com%2F2017%2F10%2Fdonald-trump3.jpg%3Fcrop%3D0px%252C21px%252C2000px%252C1051px%26resize%3D1200%252C630&f=1

Suspicions confirmed!
https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Ffsmedia.imgix.net%2F54%2F20%2F74%2Fa5%2F9808%2F4a10%2Fb634%2F1fda5a336232.jpeg%3Frect%3D921%2C630%2C1999%2C999%26w%3D1200%26fm%3Dpng%26w%3D1200%26fm%3Dpng%26q%3D75&f=1
Glennn

Reply Wed 26 Jun, 2019 01:59 pm
@hightor,
Oh I never said Biden was a pedophile. I said that that suspicion is based on his recorded behavior. However, his recorded behavior definitely shows that he has boundary issues, and not with little boys.
maxdancona

Reply Wed 26 Jun, 2019 02:34 pm
@Glennn,
This is a sick game you are playing Glennn. It is the same sick game that the far right is using linking Hillary Clinton's behavior with deleted emails to show that their "suspicions" about her involvement in child prostitution is justified.

There is no justification for these insane conspiracy theories, and there is no rational reason to suspect either Hillary Clinton or Joe Biden of pedophilia.

Blame the wacko extremist idiots who are pushing these conspiracy theories.
Glennn

Reply Wed 26 Jun, 2019 02:45 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
This is a sick game you are playing Glennn.

Jeez, it's not like I'm advocating female genital mutilation or anything like that. Now that's a sick game.

I never equated Clinton's negligence concerning her emails to her being involved in child prostitution. What have I ever posted that caused you to think such a thing?

It's not my fault that Joe draws suspicion. That's his fault.
maxdancona

Reply Wed 26 Jun, 2019 02:57 pm
@Glennn,
Let me spell it out for you, Glenn

You are peddling nasty conspiracy theories about Joe Biden being a pedophile, and you are saying that it is Joe Biden's fault that these nasty runors are being spread.

People on the far right are peddling very similar nasty conspiracy theories that Hillary Clinton running a child prostitution ring, and are claiming it is her fault for deleting her emails.

What you are doing to Joe Biden is the exact same thing the far right trolls are doing to Hillary Clinton.
InfraBlue

Reply Wed 26 Jun, 2019 03:09 pm
@Glennn,
Glennn wrote:

Oh I never said Biden was a pedophile. I said that that suspicion is based on his recorded behavior. However, his recorded behavior definitely shows that he has boundary issues, and not with little boys.

He has recorded boundary issues with little girls?
Glennn

Reply Wed 26 Jun, 2019 03:17 pm
@maxdancona,
Wow! I'm telling you about his boundary issues. You want to call that a conspiracy theory. Well, that's your right. I'm sorry that you're offended by how I perceive his behavior. There's nothing I can do about that.
Quote:
claiming it is her fault for deleting her emails.

Well, whose fault was it?
Glennn

Reply Wed 26 Jun, 2019 03:18 pm
@InfraBlue,
Quote:

Yes. Yes he does.
InfraBlue

Reply Wed 26 Jun, 2019 03:24 pm
@Glennn,
Glennn wrote:

Quote:

Yes. Yes he does.

Any cites? I've only read about his boundary issues with women.
Glennn

Reply Wed 26 Jun, 2019 03:25 pm
@InfraBlue,
Sure.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6Nd9uOGaZY
0 Replies