Why is Joe Biden being labeled a pedophile, and why are some folks making jokes about him being one?

Glennn

Reply Wed 3 Jul, 2019 07:41 am
@neptuneblue,
Quote:
The video here that's used as evidence is propaganda in the worst way.

I guess you're saying that if someone like Joe is seen sniffing, stroking, and kissing on the hair and faces of girls as they recoil from him, nobody better say anything about it if it would hurt his chances of becoming president. I disagree.
Quote:
Again, the video has been de-bunked.

Debunked? How has it been debunked?
neptuneblue

Reply Wed 3 Jul, 2019 08:05 am
@Glennn,
That's not a clear interpretation of what I said.

I said the video is clearly propaganda to take out Biden. However, he does have personal space issues that ARE alarming. Since he knows about these incidents and CHOOSES to not change his behavior, that IS a problem.

I think InfoWars made the video, but I could be wrong, Again, it was made to make Biden be seen in the worst way possible as a pedophile. That's not accurate and is a lie. What ISN'T a lie is his snuggling and sniffing women's hair. While not illegal, it isn't appropriate either.
Glennn

Reply Wed 3 Jul, 2019 08:32 am
@hightor,
Quote:
I think the objection is to the inference that this is the behavior of a sexual predator and possibly a pedophile

You object to the fact that people might get the wrong idea when they see Joe doing what he likes to do? Sorry, but you're not in charge of how others react to what he does. He has boundary issues with girls, not boys. And he appears to have no concern whatsoever that the recipients of his sniffing, stroking, and kissing are uncomfortable with it. You, on the other hand, seem to be uncomfortable with people who bring up the visible uncomfortability of girls who have their personal space violated.
Quote:
As with many seasoned politicians, the guy's been "pressing the flesh", hugging people, and kissing babies for decades.

I've already asked you to produce something that would show another politician engaging in the same level of contact with girls as Joe is seen engaging in. I'm guessing you couldn't find anything.
Quote:
. . . too besotted by human contact to care — or even notice — that the victim has recoiled.

Now you're getting it!
Quote:
Whether or not Biden can change his behavior, we can change ours. People should stop the sickening practice of proffering their children to the powerful.

Yes, that goes without saying. However, Joe could have changed his behavior if he cared to. But he must not have wanted to, for his own reasons.
Quote:
And if you're the subject of unwanted physical contact make your feelings known to the perpetrator at the time.

Sure. Just because the girls and their parents are standing there on the world stage with the vice president with cameras rolling doesn't mean they shouldn't stop everything and remove Joe's hands from their daughters. Sure.
0 Replies

Glennn

Reply Wed 3 Jul, 2019 08:36 am
@neptuneblue,
Thank you for your candor. Though his behavior hasn't been labeled illegal, it is certainly unjust.
JGoldman10

Reply Sun 7 Jul, 2019 07:38 pm
@tsarstepan,
tsarstepan wrote:

JGoldman10 wrote:

Hi. I am just a bit curious about this. From what I have seen and read and/or heard about online, people are inferring and/or insinuating that Joe Biden is a pedophile, and/or accusing him of being and/or labelling him as one, and/or making jokes about him being one.

Why?

I first learned fairly recently that this is apparently a thing from watching this little video:

[link redacted by me]

Rather than disclose anything further about the video I thought it would be better to let the video speak for itself.

Please help- thank you.

I know you're not too net savvy but please realize when you repost these questionable videos with little or no credibility, you're helping to legitimize them with views.

This is how fake news has become a deep rooted cancer on the internet.

Is this the type of nasty garbage you consume everyday?

How do sites like YouTube, or Dailymotion or Metacafe know what people do with their videos on other sites?

How am I legitimizing these videos with views buy posting links to them on other sites?

Seriously. I am not helping these video sharing sites generate views to their videos directly by posting links to them on other sites.

View counts for their videos don't go up on their sites by me doing so.

No I don't usually watch crappy cartoon videos like I one I posted a link to in the beginning of the thread.
BillRM

Reply Sun 7 Jul, 2019 07:51 pm
@Glennn,
Glennn wrote:

Thank you for your candor. Though his behavior hasn't been labeled illegal, it is certainly unjust.

One word is all that is needed here BULLSHIT
0 Replies

hightor

Reply Mon 8 Jul, 2019 08:27 am
@JGoldman10,
Quote:
How am I legitimizing these videos with views buy posting links to them on other sites?

You don't deserve criticism for posting the crappy cartoon. You just wondered what it meant. It wasn't a hit piece like the "Creepy Joe Biden" one and you didn't post that.
Glennn

Reply Mon 8 Jul, 2019 09:39 am
@hightor,
You've already tried to make the point that if someone like Joe is seen sniffing, stroking, and kissing on the hair and faces of girls as they recoil from him, nobody should say anything about it because that would hurt his chances of becoming president. So your message here is that if a guy runs for president, he becomes immune to criticism of his behavior toward girls.

You must really like the guy . . .

By the way, I've already asked you to produce something that would show another politician engaging in the same level of contact with girls as Joe is seen engaging in. I'm guessing you couldn't find anything. Let me know it that changes.

hightor

Reply Mon 8 Jul, 2019 11:00 am
Evidently someone has reading comprehension problems.
Glennn

Reply Mon 8 Jul, 2019 11:49 am
@hightor,
Oh I have no problem with you not wanting to discuss anything with me. But I'm afraid that I'm not going to let anyone's defense of Joe's behavior towards girls go unanswered.

And I'll take this as yet another failure on your part to produce something that would show another politician engaging in the same level of contact with girls as Joe is seen engaging in.
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Tue 9 Jul, 2019 03:50 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:
I am saying that videos by themselves is no longer proof one way or the other thanks to technology advancing.

Did you came up with that one just so you don't have to go against Creepy Uncle Joe?

Quote:
Once more the speaker of the house was not drunk in the white house as one video that had been work on show.

There were actually 2 video's, one with the video slowed down to make her sound drunk, that one is a fake. The 2nd video with her stammering all over the place is a real video. The MSM mislead the people when they tried to claim the stuttering video was the fake, when it was an unaltered video.

RABEL222

Reply Tue 9 Jul, 2019 04:06 pm
@Glennn,
Trump? Google him and pediophalia.
Glennn

Reply Tue 9 Jul, 2019 04:11 pm
@Baldimo,
Quote:
Did you came up with that one just so you don't have to go against Creepy Uncle Joe?

I'd like to field that question.

Yes. Yes he did. He has a deep suspicion that what is seen in the video at the bottom of page one of this thread is not real, but rather the result of some kind of video sorcery committed by a sorcerer.
0 Replies

Glennn

Reply Tue 9 Jul, 2019 04:13 pm
@RABEL222,
What the hell does Trump have to do with Joe?

You should start a thread about your suspicions concerning Trumps behavior.
RABEL222

Reply Wed 10 Jul, 2019 09:41 pm
@Glennn,
Why? Anyone who can read above a first grade level knows the crook is a racist and a lier since his crooked daddy made him a millionaire.
Glennn

Reply Wed 10 Jul, 2019 09:46 pm
@RABEL222,
Quote:
Why? Anyone who can read above a first grade level knows the crook is a racist and a lier since his crooked daddy made him a millionaire.

You miss my point. This is a thread about Joe Biden. Why are you not venting your hatred of Trump in thread about the shortcomings of Trump?
RABEL222

Reply Thu 11 Jul, 2019 03:49 pm
@Glennn,
Because I have the right? You don't tell me what I can post or when I can post it. If you don't like it move on.
BillRM

Reply Thu 11 Jul, 2019 05:40 pm
@RABEL222,
RABEL222 wrote:

Because I have the right? You don't tell me what I can post or when I can post it. If you don't like it move on.

It would be very nice to once more have a sane adult as president.

Interesting and sickning at the same time to watch Glennn trying to throw baseless dirt on Biden in a very weak attempt to knocked him out of the race.

I hear that the UK government is running a nation wide search in an attempt to find one of their citizens who is not in total agreement with their last ambassador concerning Trump lack of fitness to be the US President but with only a population of 64 millions they might not be able to find such a person.
Glennn

Reply Thu 11 Jul, 2019 06:18 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:
Glennn trying to throw baseless dirt on Biden

Once again, the OP asks the question of why Joe is being labeled a pedophile. I've provided a video--the one at the bottom of page one of this thread--that answers that question. And you tried to deny what is seen in that video by stupidly claiming that the video has been doctored. Explain how it has been doctored.

Joe is the source and the author of the dirt you speak of. He's the star of that show.
RABEL222

Reply Fri 12 Jul, 2019 01:46 pm
@Glennn,
Your opinion its taken as a hit job. I just don't know if its a republican or communist hit job.