Why is Joe Biden being labeled a pedophile, and why are some folks making jokes about him being one?

Lash

Reply Fri 12 Jul, 2019 01:53 pm
@RABEL222,
RABEL222 wrote:

Your opinion its taken as a hit job. I just don't know if its a republican or communist hit job.

It has to be Republican or communist, Glenn!! Maybe you’re one o them newfangled repubunists!!! Goddammit, save the flag!!
RABEL222

Reply Fri 12 Jul, 2019 06:35 pm
@Lash,
You ant going to burn another one are you Lash?
0 Replies

RABEL222

Reply Sat 13 Jul, 2019 04:31 pm
Don't do anything in my name. Whatever screwed up ideas you have are your own.
0 Replies

Glennn

Reply Sat 13 Jul, 2019 04:49 pm
@RABEL222,
Quote:
Your opinion its taken as a hit job.

No. Joe's behavior is not my opinion. Joe's behavior around girls is fact. Joe is his own hitman.
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Sat 13 Jul, 2019 05:01 pm
Quote:
When Biden became vice president, one of his early acts was the announcement in June 2009 of a new position under his aegis: White House adviser on violence against women. Addressing violence against women has been career-defining for Biden. As a senator, he oversaw the passage of the Violence Against Women Act in 1994, what he calls his “proudest legislative accomplishment.” He continued with the cause as vice president, with the Obama administration’s focus on what it said was an epidemic of sexual violence by male students against their female classmates on college campuses. Biden became the top advocate and White House point man for much of the administration’s policy on the issue

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2019/04/03/joe-biden-college-campus-sexual-assault-226481

This that we have seen from Biden for many decades, and more especially he weeping at the drop of a hat over alleged rape culture, is almost certainly due to his attempts to atone for his own misbehavior towards women, most likely when he was young.

His time is certainly up.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Sat 13 Jul, 2019 08:09 pm
Incredible, absolutely incredible. I simply wanted to know WHY Biden is being ID'd as a pedophile, and why others are joking about him being one. The thread question WAS ANSWERED, it was even POINTED OUT that it was ANSWERED, and yet people are STILL RESPONDING TO THIS THREAD.

WHY?

Mad
hawkeye10

Reply Sat 13 Jul, 2019 08:12 pm
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:

Incredible, absolutely incredible. I simply wanted to know WHY Biden is being ID'd as a pedophile, and why others are joking about him being one. The thread question WAS ANSWERED, and yet people are STILL RESPONDING TO THIS THREAD.

WHY? Mad

I never believed that thread starters own the threads, or should, and I like to talk, and A2K has a long long history of epic awesome tangents so I have nothing against tangents most of the time.
JGoldman10

Reply Sat 13 Jul, 2019 08:19 pm
@hawkeye10,
Can people request that threads be locked on Able2know?
hawkeye10

Reply Sat 13 Jul, 2019 08:22 pm
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:

Can people request that threads be locked on Able2know?

IDK, I have been gone for years, have only been here now for less than 24 hours.
JGoldman10

Reply Sat 13 Jul, 2019 08:40 pm
@hawkeye10,
I was in the middle of editing my other post. I wish you would have responded after I was done editing it.
0 Replies

Glennn

Reply Sat 13 Jul, 2019 08:50 pm
@JGoldman10,
As long as there are posters who want to defend Joe's behavior around girls, there's bound to be one or two people who will challenge that defense.
hawkeye10

Reply Sat 13 Jul, 2019 09:23 pm
@Glennn,
Glennn wrote:

As long as there are posters who want to defend Joe's behavior around girls, there's bound to be one or two people who will challenge that defense.

I want to hear Joe defend his obvious opinion that the justice system is crap, which we know because of his lobbying to force the universities to set up kangaroo courts with the intent to pound on men rather than turn accused men over to the justice system. He also needs to defend Washington telling Universities that they must remove from men our rights to due process once accused of a sexual or erotic or gender transgression. And didn't Robert Gates claim that when it comes to foreign policy over the many decades that Gates has been watching him and interacting with him in the highest halls of power Biden as almost never been right about anything? And I also once read one of his previous Chief of Staff's claim that Biden always disappoints those who believe in him the most, work the hardest for Biden and his agenda. The fact that Biden enjoys manhandling females of all ages and likely in his youth abused at least one female is not his only problem.

0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Sat 13 Jul, 2019 10:03 pm
@Glennn,
Okay. Why are they defending his behavior?
glitterbag

Reply Sun 14 Jul, 2019 01:00 am
@JGoldman10,
Because when a difficult or prejudiced person hates another (doesn’t matter why), They feel free to trash that person......how dare they be unliked, as if their opinions actually mattered.
0 Replies

Glennn

Reply Sun 14 Jul, 2019 10:01 am
@JGoldman10,
Quote:
Why are they defending his behavior?

Probably because they dislike Trump so much that they're willing to make concessions for a guy who clearly likes to sniff, stroke, and kiss the faces and hair of girls who recoil from him.
RABEL222

Reply Sun 14 Jul, 2019 05:52 pm
@Glennn,
I was wondering Glenn, do you have much experience with the stuff your describing?
Glennn

Reply Sun 14 Jul, 2019 08:13 pm
@RABEL222,
What do you mean by experience, Rabel?
JGoldman10

Reply Mon 15 Jul, 2019 10:03 am
@CoastalRat,
CoastalRat wrote:

I agree with Hightor. I think it is sick when people joke about stuff like this.

It's not funny to make jokes about any celeb, politician or any kind of public figure being a pedophile.

Pedophilia is NOT funny.

hightor wrote:

Biden's not a pedophile. Some people actually like children without there being any sexual component involved.

True, but I think if a public figure like Fred Rogers treated underaged girls like Biden did he'd be in a heap of trouble. Parents wouldn't stand for that. Advocacy groups would protest. His PBS show would have ended shortly and much sooner than it did.

How Biden treated those girls in that video someone posted a link to does not LOOK normal. Biden should have noticed how uncomfortable those girls looked and stopped.
0 Replies

RABEL222

Reply Mon 15 Jul, 2019 01:50 pm
@Glennn,
You know, sniffing hair and that stuff. You seem to know a lot about it but almost nothing about pedifilia.
Glennn

Reply Mon 15 Jul, 2019 02:03 pm
@RABEL222,
No. I find it disturbing. In fact, I was wondering if you have had any experience with that kind of thing. It seems to me that those who so staunchly defend Joe's right to sniff, stroke, and kiss the hair and faces of girls despite their recoiling from it must identify with him on some level.

I'm not saying that you do what Joe is seen doing. I'm just saying that, for your own reasons, you choose to defend that kind of behavior.