Why is Joe Biden being labeled a pedophile, and why are some folks making jokes about him being one?

JGoldman10

Reply Thu 27 Jun, 2019 07:02 pm
@izzythepush,
Yes, it's wrong to joke about the victims of child abuse. It's wrong to accuse someone of being a pedophile and/or make jokes about that person being a pedophile.

How has Biden upset Black folks? What did he do?
RABEL222

Reply Thu 27 Jun, 2019 07:30 pm
@Glennn,
Ill answer your question after you answer mine. Trumpie, or commie?
maxdancona

Reply Thu 27 Jun, 2019 07:34 pm
@JGoldman10,
Biden upset Bernie supporters. The Bernie supporters are trying to tell Black Folks how to think.

Bernie has the most annoying supporters of any other candidate.

JGoldman10

Reply Thu 27 Jun, 2019 08:06 pm
@maxdancona,
I was supporting Sanders at first, when he was running in the 2015-2016 presidential race. He had the best campaign platform out of all the candidates that ran. I stopped supporting him when he said African Americans shouldn't get reparations for slavery.
Glennn

Reply Thu 27 Jun, 2019 08:06 pm
@RABEL222,
Quote:
Ill answer your question after you answer mine.

You don't have to answer my question because we already know the answer, don't we? You did not find any post of mine in which I praised Trump. Nor did you find any post of mine in which I have even talked about Trump. So the answer to my question is yes, you were talking out your ass when you said that Trump is my hero.

Hey, I've got an idea. Why don't you start a thread just like this one, with the exception that it will be a condemnation of Trump. That way you can satisfy your obsession with Trump and Trumpees without going into an off-topic rant in the wrong thread and talking out your ass.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Thu 27 Jun, 2019 09:27 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

This is a sick game you are playing Glennn. It is the same sick game that the far right is using linking Hillary Clinton's behavior with deleted emails to show that their "suspicions" about her involvement in child prostitution is justified.

There is no justification for these insane conspiracy theories, and there is no rational reason to suspect either Hillary Clinton or Joe Biden of pedophilia.

Blame the wacko extremist idiots who are pushing these conspiracy theories.

In fact we are damn lucky not to have someone killed in that Pizza shop where kids was suppose to had been sold for sex by Hillary an a nut then show up with a rifle to free them.
Glennn

Reply Thu 27 Jun, 2019 09:43 pm
@BillRM,
That's an excellent point. No one should accuse anyone of being a pedophile unless they've actually been caught in the act.
BillRM

Reply Thu 27 Jun, 2019 09:44 pm
@RABEL222,
RABEL222 wrote:

In this political atmosphere knocking Biden or any of the democrats is fronting for Trump just as the Russians did in the last election. So which is it, a trumpie or a commie?

The tools to made fake videos that look very very real had greatly improved of late so almost anyone with any skill can now do so.

Can not wait until the Trump golden showers videos come out an we all get to debate if they are real or not.
Glennn

Reply Thu 27 Jun, 2019 09:59 pm
@BillRM,
I know, right? What with all the advances in video manipulation over the past decade or two, you just never know. But here's an example of a video that hasn't been manipulated or otherwise altered to misrepresent the behavior of a certain someone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6Nd9uOGaZY
JGoldman10

Reply Fri 28 Jun, 2019 01:21 am
@Glennn,
Why are you reposting the exact same video link you posted towards the beginning of the thread?
izzythepush

Reply Fri 28 Jun, 2019 01:32 am
@JGoldman10,
He's been talking warmly of segregationist senators and I heard he called Jesse Jackson "boy."
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Fri 28 Jun, 2019 09:35 am
@Glennn,
pe·do·phil·i·a
/ˌpēdəˈfilēə,ˌpedəˈfilēə/

noun
sexual feelings directed toward children.

I think the pedo rap isn't because anyone thinks Biden has a basement full of children he likes to have sex with - but his behavior on camera with children (and women) lends strongly to a perception that he does get some sort of sex-related satisfaction touching them, kissing their heads and hair, sniffing them, and otherwise invading their space in a sexual-type manner.

Pedophilia doesn't mean you have sex with children - it means you get a sexual turn on in some way through interaction with them or their images.
Glennn

Reply Fri 28 Jun, 2019 10:05 am
@JGoldman10,
Quote:
I was supporting Sanders at first, when he was running in the 2015-2016 presidential race. He had the best campaign platform out of all the candidates that ran. I stopped supporting him when he said African Americans shouldn't get reparations for slavery.

Why are you posting off-topic? You seem to be derailing your own thread. Care to explain?
Glennn

Reply Fri 28 Jun, 2019 10:13 am
@JGoldman10,
Quote:
Why are you reposting the exact same video link you posted towards the beginning of the thread?

Because mister bill introduced the point that videos can be altered in a way that would deceive viewers. And since this thread concerns why some folks are making jokes about Joe being a pedophile, I assumed that bill was referring to the only video in this thread that shows why people might think that way about Joe. So I thought that I should repost it on the off chance that he might challenge the authenticity of it. Get it?
0 Replies

hightor

Reply Fri 28 Jun, 2019 10:14 am
@Lash,
Quote:
Pedophilia doesn't mean you have sex with children - it means you get a sexual turn on in some way through interaction with them or their images.

But whether he gets a sexual thrill is purely speculative. For instance, I enjoy petting my cat and making it purr and while that gives me pleasure it's definitely not of a sexual nature. I know people who can't keep their hands off other people's dogs — I've seen people kiss dogs. It's a different order of pleasure and I think it's weird to assume that someone's pursuing a sexual sensation when there are other reasonable explanations.
Glennn

Reply Fri 28 Jun, 2019 10:16 am
@Lash,
Quote:
. . . but his behavior on camera with children (and women) lends strongly to a perception that he does get some sort of sex-related satisfaction touching them, kissing their heads and hair, sniffing them, and otherwise invading their space in a sexual-type manner.

I agree. That is pretty hard to miss.
Glennn

Reply Fri 28 Jun, 2019 10:29 am
@hightor,
Quote:
For instance, I enjoy petting my cat and making it purr

So in your opinion, those girls and women were comparable to purring cats? You should probably watch that video again--I mean, finally watch that video. If you want to believe that those girls were demonstrating the human equivalent of purring, that's okay. But they weren't. So Joe doesn't do it for the enjoyment of hearing them purr. So . . .

And were you able to locate that video that you say Coldjoint posted which he really didn't?
hightor

Reply Fri 28 Jun, 2019 11:14 am
@Glennn,
Look, Glennn, you've accused me of lying when I told you I'd seen the video on A2K before. So, as far as I'm concerned, our dialog is done. I don't care to discuss this with you.
Glennn

Reply Fri 28 Jun, 2019 12:51 pm
@hightor,
I'll take that as a no, then, that you could not locate that video that you said Coldjoint posted a couple weeks ago. I would suggest to you that you could not find it because Coldjoint posted no such video.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Fri 28 Jun, 2019 05:12 pm
@Glennn,
How am I derailing my own thread when I responded to Max's post about Bernie Sanders?