Why is Joe Biden being labeled a pedophile, and why are some folks making jokes about him being one?

maxdancona

Reply Wed 26 Jun, 2019 03:27 pm
@Glennn,
The left wing of the Democratic party is playing political dirty tricks because Joe Biden is ahead. This is pathetic! All the Democrats have to do to win my vote is to be better than Trump supporters. Right now, people playing this bullshit are failing to do this.

Democrats accusing other Democrats of being pedophiles. What a novel strategy to win an election. The American left is dominated by a bunch of nasty idiots.
hightor

Reply Wed 26 Jun, 2019 03:30 pm
@Glennn,
Quote:
It's not my fault that Joe draws suspicion.

His behavior would only "draw suspicion" if someone were prompted to think that way by a third party with malicious intent. His behavior isn't "suspicious"; it's not even unusual. When I was a kid I hated being fussed over by doting aunts, or being bounced on an uncle's knee — but it really wasn't creepy. While I preferred to be treated more as a grown-up, I picked up on it just being something that some adults did. And, by the way, after the recent fake video of Pelosi, I wouldn't put too much stock in any alleged footage of his "boundary issues".
Quote:
That's his fault.

No; it's your problem.

coldjoint

Reply Wed 26 Jun, 2019 03:34 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
These attacks on Hillary and Biden are ridiculous partisan conspiracy theories being spread by political hacks.

Killary and Biden are political hacks.
0 Replies

Glennn

Reply Wed 26 Jun, 2019 03:49 pm
@hightor,
Quote:
I wouldn't put too much stock in any alleged footage of his "boundary issues".

Alleged footage? You believe that the footage you just watched doesn't show a man with boundary issues when it comes to females? The footage is real. By the way, according to the time stamp on my post and the time stamp on your reply, you didn't have enough time to watch the video I provided. I'm sure you have a logical explanation for that.

But getting back to the point, go to the 1:09 mark of the video and watch the reactions of the girl and the mother. The girl looks shocked, and the mother looks like she wants to get away from the situation, but can't, and can only turn away. If you don't see that, it's okay. I'm just showing you where the suspicion he draws comes from.

And if you don't see anything wrong with Joe stroking and smelling the hair of young girls, and stroking their faces, that's okay. I'm guessing that you don't understand the concept of personal space. And that, too, is okay with me.
Quote:
His behavior isn't "suspicious"; it's not even unusual.

Really? Why don't you cite some instances in which another government official is engaging in similar behavior toward girls. The truth is that that kind of behavior wouldn't be accepted coming from a McDonald's manager, let alone the Vice President of the United States. It would amount to sexual harassment.
Quote:
When I was a kid I hated being fussed over by doting aunts, or being bounced on an uncle's knee

Oh, I didn't realize that Joe was those girls' uncle.
maxdancona

Reply Wed 26 Jun, 2019 04:31 pm
Bernie Sanders was also accused of being a pedophile. He allegedly wrote some very strange erotic fiction that involved women being raped by multiple men.

I think the "evidence" that Sanders is a pedophile is stronger than the "evidence" against either Biden or Hillary.

Since this is a Democrats attacking Democrats free-for-all... maybe they are all pedophiles.
0 Replies

RABEL222

Reply Wed 26 Jun, 2019 09:15 pm
@Glennn,
In this political atmosphere knocking Biden or any of the democrats is fronting for Trump just as the Russians did in the last election. So which is it, a trumpie or a commie?
Glennn

Reply Wed 26 Jun, 2019 10:00 pm
@RABEL222,
Sorry to disappoint you, but my participation in this thread is in answer to the OP's question. You're simply so wrapped up in the "political atmosphere" that you've become rabidly obsessed when it comes to Trump. As proof of your obsession with Trump, recall how you accused me of having Trump as a hero. And then recall how I asked you to produce any post of mine in which I praised Trump or even spoke of him at all. And finally recall how you failed to produce any such post; thus proving my claim that you were talking out your ass, and all because of your obsession with trump.

Of course, I might have jumped the gun here, as you might just have found a post in which I spoke of Trump at all. So, got anything to that effect?
JGoldman10

Reply Wed 26 Jun, 2019 10:25 pm
@hightor,
Hello Hightor. If you're talking about that cartoon video I posted a link to, I watched it out of curiosity. I was trying to understand the joke the animator who made the video was making about Biden.

I didn't know Biden was being labeled a pedophile, or that people were making jokes about him being one, until I saw that video.

There was supposed to be a live-action/CGI-animated Sonic the Hedgehog coming out this year. That video is a parody video summarizing the movie.

The Sonic movie I am referring to is a subject for another thread.

CoastalRat wrote:

I agree with Hightor. I think it is sick when people joke about stuff like this.

I agree with you. People made jokes about Michael Jackson being a pedophile, That isn't right, but people are exercising their freedom of expression.
hightor

Reply Thu 27 Jun, 2019 05:30 am
@Glennn,
Quote:
The footage is real.

How do you know?
Quote:
By the way, according to the time stamp on my post and the time stamp on your reply, you didn't have enough time to watch the video I provided. I'm sure you have a logical explanation for that.

Yeah, Perry Mason, I'd already seen it a few weeks ago when coldjoint put it up. Duh...
Quote:
I'm guessing that you don't understand the concept of personal space.

I understand it very well. Crowds give me the heebie-jeebies. I prefer not to be forced to make physical contact with people. I'm not a big hugger. That's me — I don't assume that everyone else is as up-tight about personal space as I am.
Quote:
The girl looks shocked, and the mother looks like she wants to get away from the situation, but can't, and can only turn away.

Yes, they're probably closer to me on the personal space spectrum. (But not too close, please.) The thing is, the video was purposely compiled to give the impression that there was something sinister about Biden's behavior. They chose not to air clips where incidents like this passed by without any discomfort being shown.
Quote:
Oh, I didn't realize that Joe was those girls' uncle.

He doesn't have to be a relative for me to make my point. Some adults are just touchie-feelie when it comes to kids and their demeanor changes almost immediately. Their face assumes an imbecilic expression, the pitch of their voice rises, and they address the "victim" in a sing-song manner similar to that used by people talking to puppies. That doesn't prove that they're pedophiles. It doesn't mean they're sick. And while I might find it personally objectionable other people might criticize me for being cold and aloof.

People — and cultures — may have different standards when it comes to personal space. The anti-Biden crowd has opportunistically chosen to push a narrow moralistic interpretation on behavior which not only often goes unnoticed but is sometimes actually welcomed and celebrated — "What a warm, kindly fellow, isn't it nice how much he obviously loves kids."

Honi soit qui mal y pense.
izzythepush

Reply Thu 27 Jun, 2019 07:06 am
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:

I agree with you. People made jokes about Michael Jackson being a pedophile, That isn't right, but people are exercising their freedom of expression.

I don't know what you're saying here. If you're saying it's wrong to joke about the victims of child abuse I'd agree with you.

Nobody has directly accused Biden of abusing them when they were a kid. He's been accused of being too touchy feely and people and then made a load of assumptions based on that.

Jackson has been accused of abuse, he paid off the parents of one accuser to stop court proceedings. There is a documentary where the alleged victims detail what Jackson allegedly did to them.

I'm sorry but I think the evidence is compelling and I certainly believe Jackson was a paedophile, and had he not had an untimely death he'd probably be in prison right now.

Personally I think Biden is tainted, he's too old, too touch feely and has recently gone round upsetting black people.

If it was down to me I wouldn't vote for him as a candidate. I would however vote for him against Trump, but I don't have a vote so it's all academic.
Glennn

Reply Thu 27 Jun, 2019 07:46 am
@hightor,
Quote:
How do you know?

Hmm. You sound like a guy who suspects that what we see on the video has been altered to somehow make it look like Joe likes to sniff, stroke, and kiss on the hair and face of young girls. I can't wait to hear you explain how that was done. By the way, your attempt to cast doubt on the authenticity of the video tells me that you thought it was necessary to do so.
Quote:
I don't assume that everyone else is as up-tight about personal space as I am.

Well, the thing is, Joe seems to be completely oblivious to the fact that his weird behavior causes young girls to feel uncomfortable; either that, or knows, but he just doesn't care enough to stop doing it.
Quote:
They chose not to air clips where incidents like this passed by without any discomfort being shown.

Well then, this is your chance to bring some justice to the table here. Show us these other clips you speak of in which the girls being sniffed and stroked look like they can't get enough of that. On a related note, did you know that there are people who will defend the bad behavior of others by accusing those who call them out on it of not acknowledging all the times when the accused did not engage in bad behavior?
Quote:
The anti-Biden crowd has opportunistically chosen to push a narrow moralistic interpretation on behavior

I'm not anti-Joe. I just watched his behavior and called it what it was.
Quote:
What a warm, kindly fellow, isn't it nice how much he obviously loves kids.

Uh, yeah, but it would appear that he doesn't stroke and kiss the hair and faces of little boys. Apparently, he is partial to female puppies.
0 Replies

eurocelticyankee

Reply Thu 27 Jun, 2019 07:59 am
Why all this shite talk about ol' Joe. He's touchy feely old school, get over it.

Why not talk about some real monsters like Nathan Larson or Roy Moore.
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Thu 27 Jun, 2019 08:13 am
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:

Hi. I am just a bit curious about this. From what I have seen and read and/or heard about online, people are inferring and/or insinuating that Joe Biden is a pedophile, and/or accusing him of being and/or labelling him as one, and/or making jokes about him being one.

Why?

I first learned fairly recently that this is apparently a thing from watching this little video:

[link redacted by me]

Rather than disclose anything further about the video I thought it would be better to let the video speak for itself.

Please help- thank you.

I know you're not too net savvy but please realize when you repost these questionable videos with little or no credibility, you're helping to legitimize them with views.

This is how fake news has become a deep rooted cancer on the internet.

Is this the type of nasty garbage you consume everyday?
tsarstepan

Reply Thu 27 Jun, 2019 08:16 am
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

The left wing of the Democratic party is playing political dirty tricks because Joe Biden is ahead. This is pathetic! All the Democrats have to do to win my vote is to be better than Trump supporters. Right now, people playing this bullshit are failing to do this.

Democrats accusing other Democrats of being pedophiles. What a novel strategy to win an election. The American left is dominated by a bunch of nasty idiots.

Some people might call this criminal libel. You're assuming the video creator is an official member of the Democratic Party? Prove it. Making this speculation as a weaponized statement? Really irresponsible. But this irresponsibility is and will always be expected from the hypocritical likes of you.
0 Replies

Glennn

Reply Thu 27 Jun, 2019 09:57 am
@hightor,
Quote:
Yeah, Perry Mason, I'd already seen it a few weeks ago when coldjoint put it up. Duh...

Really? You might have just made that up in order to cover up the fact that you assessed a video that you didn't have time to view. So, got anything; perhaps Coldjoint's post that contains that video?
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Thu 27 Jun, 2019 10:16 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
I don't know what you're saying here. If you're saying it's wrong to joke about the victims of child abuse I'd agree with you.

In England it is wrong to report or acknowledge it too. 12 years of rapes of children were covered up by authorities that did not want to be called rapists. The quoted opinion above is disingenuous and means very little.
farmerman

Reply Thu 27 Jun, 2019 10:38 am
@coldjoint,
Im sure that the mathematical ratio of childmolestation in any European country to that of the USA is probably less than 1 to 100.
Many of our "fringe Christian religions"( such as JW, Mormon castoffs, Dukhabors, Non Amish and Mennonite Anabaptists) are secretive abut their weird beliefs in child molestation. We also have quite a few clergy (Not only Catholics but Southern Baptist and Lutheran Breteheren and Missouri Lutheran). are into sexual molestation.
coldjoint

Reply Thu 27 Jun, 2019 10:49 am
@farmerman,
Quote:
Im sure that the mathematical ratio of childmolestation

Rape is not molestation, it is much worse. The UK let it happen and it should never be forgotten why they did. So protecting children is not something some people should comment on.

And your religion list forgot child marriage in Islam. Girls as young as six can be legally married under Sharia.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Thu 27 Jun, 2019 04:55 pm
@tsarstepan,
Hello Tsar, how are you? Did you not read what I said to Hightor?:

JGoldman10 wrote:

Hello Hightor. If you're talking about that cartoon video I posted a link to, I watched it out of curiosity. I was trying to understand the joke the animator who made the video was making about Biden.

I didn't know Biden was being labeled a pedophile, or that people were making jokes about him being one, until I saw that video.

There was supposed to be a live-action/CGI-animated Sonic the Hedgehog coming out this year. That video is a parody video summarizing the movie.

The Sonic movie I am referring to is a subject for another thread.

Why would some animator produce a cartoon video that makes a joke out of Biden being a pedophile if Biden wasn't being labelled one and/or being accused of being one? Apparently Biden's behavior has attracted some media attention.

I know the Internet is criticizing Biden for his weird, unorthodox behavior around little girls and teenage girls, at least. I don't know if this is being talked about in other media- TV, radio, etc.

I watched that video someone else posted in this thread about Biden's behavior around little girls and teenage girls. His behavior around girls does not look normal. I don't understand why the parents of the girls in that video seem to go along with with.

I don't really keep up with things like pop culture, politics and current events.
JGoldman10

Reply Thu 27 Jun, 2019 06:52 pm
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:

I watched that video someone else posted in this thread about Biden's behavior around little girls and teenage girls. His behavior around girls does not look normal. I don't understand why the parents of the girls in that video seem to go along with it.

FIXED.
0 Replies